Anyone actually have ROB?

Posted by Proto Man

Just curious...

I have seen pictures, but I never actually "played" with ROB myself. Anyone actually have one of these?

Posted by Roth

Man, I wish I had one of those. It's pretty tough to come by one that's complete with all the gyros and what-not, and working to boot. The only ROB I've ever played with is myself... which doesn't sound too good now that I see it typed out.

Posted by Dexter

Never, unfortunately. I've never had one and even worse I've never even gotten to play with one. If I was to ever see one for a reasonable price I would have gotten it but I've never even come across one except for on my Internets.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i own one, but it doesn't work. i knew that before i bought it (for $5). i bought it for asthetics because he's so cool looking.

Posted by Dexter

I did the same thing for my Power Glove. Didn't function properly but just having it was worth the 7 bucks.

Posted by neofreak91

Never unfortunately play I see in the store in the old days
I think I have a game
my Power Glove work perfect
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/neofreak9193/Picture001.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by JohnnyRobo

I have a R.O.B. and it works. but ill tell you it S.U.C.K.S. since i bought it ive played it once and then put it in a box that sits in my closet. there arent many games for ROB. the launch title GYROMITE consists of ROB pushing A and B on a controler to open and close doors so you could walk through. I coulda saved my money and bought booze. well lesson learned. however I suppose it ranks in collecting around the same as the power glove.

Retard
Operating
Buttons

Posted by buzzbuzz312

I have a ROB complete and fully working. I would post pics but it says i need to post 10 posts first.

Posted by bazariah

i still got mine... poor thing is covered in dust though :(

Posted by Zeta

oh shi- I misread the thread title as the abbreviation for Rondo of Blood. :(

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Zeta: oh shi- I misread the thread title as the abbreviation for Rondo of Blood. :(

as in the castlevania game on the pc engine?

i got that somewheres too

Posted by Dexter

Quoting buzzbuzz312: I have a ROB complete and fully working. I would post pics but it says i need to post 10 posts first.

Gah, such a lame rule. Sorry about that. I would've liked to see them, too.

I also want to say congratulations on being the first new member of VGC for 2007. Happy to see the NES forum motivated you to make an account sad to see that Jesse's annoying set up made you stray away. :(

Posted by buzzbuzz312

I joined because i just bought a virtual boy and found the forum from virtual-boy.org. Don't worry i will stay around and as soon as i have 10 posts i will post the pics!