samusfreak

Posted by Klarth

stop reviving old threads, you ****ing douche

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Relevant for hilarity:

Quoted post: Tell me what I did wrong, I just want to write a rhime but no someone here things I'm stupid or what?! I know that you are an Moderator or Administrator, I'm not scared of you because I was an Adminstrator in a lot of Onlinegames and Chats, so now I want to know why you did this heh. I don't to make someone angry, really but I get angry when someone take me away some points and don't really explain me why, because my sister did that over 7 years with me so now I want an answer from you (when you have time to write me) and don't think I'm a bad person. Don't forget I know how it is to be an Administrator because I was one, not here but somewhere else.

Thanks for reading this.

Greedings from Samusfreak (from me)

and

Quoted post: Who gives you the right to call me something like this, you sound like a Nazi!!! And do you have children? Of course not! I had the worst life from us, my sister treat me like s**t since I was 3 years old and she over 6 years, I had to buy my self every game and I had to work for this money at home!! My father was in the U.S.ARMY and was an E8, he would kick your a** when he would hear this!! I lived without my father over 7 years, I had no grandma here or father, my grandpa's are dead, I never saw my gradpa's because they were already dead before I was born!! You call your self Moderator or Administrator? Pah! I would be 3times better than you belive me and you don't even know how you to talk!!! I would open a thread where everybody can call everybody a** or something, but you have no idea to do that right!!!!!!!! I had to teach myself english again after living so many years in germany!! So if you think you can call my something like you are than I can't help you!!!!

Posted by Zeta

Vamp seems to get mistaken for a mod quite a bit.

Posted by Iris

His posts aren't really horrible, he just needs to stop bumping threads, many of which are over a year old. Stuff from 2005 really shouldn't be replied to.

Quoted post: Vamp seems to get mistaken for a mod quite a bit.

Go figure.

Posted by Klarth

Lived without his father for half his life? Boo hoo, happens to the best of us.

Not only that, but he has a mean sister, awwww :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: Lived without his father for half his life? Boo hoo, happens to the best of us.

only half? I've got you beat

Posted by Klarth

I haven't seen him for like two years but he's lived away from the family since I was like six. I don't know what that makes!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Hyper: only half? I've got you beat

Yeah, me too.

The way he types is sorta like a Pakistani speaks English.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Hyper]only half? I've got you beat

wait, what's your story? divorced from birth?

Posted by Hyper

never even married, I've only lived with him for about a year and a half of my life, though for the past 5 years we've lived considerably closer together, and we have a good relationship and everything.

Quoted post: I haven't seen him for like two years but he's lived away from the family since I was like six. I don't know what that makes!

hey me to lol its like we live the same life or somethin lol

Posted by Stalolin

oh. i think I've still got folks beat though. :( which is a rather depressing note but oh well.

parents divorced when I was born, mother remarried when I was like 6. divorced again because guy was stealing money/abusing credit cards. she remarried when I was around 9 or 10 and a year later he just leaves (no note, nothing). But my mom remarried 3 years ago and my stepfather is pretty cool now, hasn't left yet.

I rarely see my real father as we've grown apart over the years.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: hey me to lol its like we live the same life or somethin lol

Hah yeah. My parents were still married until I was twelve or thirteen, but I saw my dad once every few months after he moved out when I was young. Then he left outright, announced he had a secret other family and I haven't seen him for a **** ton of time, and until around a week ago I hadn't talked to him for a year. Now he's trying to pay me to go check out some warehouse full of his crap.

Quoted post: Hah yeah. My parents were still married until I was twelve or thirteen, but I saw my dad once every few months after he moved out when I was young. Then he left outright, announced he had a secret other family and I haven't seen him for a **** ton of time, and until around a week ago I hadn't talked to him for a year. Now he's trying to pay me to go check out some warehouse full of his crap.

I've gotta say, as far as personal lives go, it's kinda scary how similar some aspects of ours are. =/