Employer won't pay me

Posted by sniper

So I'm owed some money gold by my employer of the summer, and he's going out of his way to not pay me. Today I had enough, after two days in a row of him saying he'd pay but then ending up not doing so, so I've started to take action.

-I have the complaint form to send to Labor & Industries about a pay dispute
-I am going to call the cops next time I know he is driving, because I'm positive he drives without a license
-I am going to contact the IRS, since if he won't even pay employees, I'm sure a nice audit could dig up tons more
-I'm posting ads warning potential customers about him on the site he uses to advertise, which will basically bring his business to a screeching halt
-I'm considering telling his wife about all his talk about cheating on her if she answers and gives me lip again

Any other (legal) ideas? None of this falls under libel, since I know it is all true and he couldn't prove otherwise.

I'm also positive that he isn't fully licensed for the work he does. When the fire safety inspector showed up at a job site we were on, he made it clear he wanted to be out "on lunch" til the inspector left.

Posted by The Judge

I think that's enough to thoroughly ruin his life.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Do it.

Posted by mis0

I'd do this: Schedule a bunch of plumbers, electricians, PC repair fags, Phone Co, appriasers, landscapers, etc, to go to his house like on a certain day (All on Wednesday at maybe 3:00pm or something) and then on Wednesday at about 2:30pm order him a few pizzas from every pizza place that delivers (modest orders so they won't call you back), some KFC if they deliver, subs, chinese, etc, whatever. Send a tow truck over, along with a taxi from every taxi company. And then, if you're brave, call the cops and tell them something insane is going on. Maybe the news will show up, too. :cool:

If you do that, use several different payphones. I'm not sure if it is legal; probably is if you don't specifically pretend to be him. Just don't get caught.

The other thing I'd reccomend, and it is something I'd totally do, is just to spend all of my extra time following him around in my car, making it obvious that I'm following him, but making sure he didn't know it was me. I'd bring some binoculars and a camera (just for show, to freak him out, or Hell, to actually try to incriminate him), and follow him everywhere, all the time.

Make sure you know everything you'd need to know if you want to do that - what make, model, year, and color of car so you can keep track of him, his plate number too, know your way around town, try to follow him in the car about 8 car lengths back, be discrete or obvious for whatever effect you want (people seem to flip when a person with sunglasses, heavy coat, leather gloves, and camera with HUEG zoom are following them around snaping pictures. Especially when it's 90 degrees outside.)

The best thing ever is when he walks out to his car at night, and just as he gets in and starts it, he sees your car light up a few feet behind him, even though nobody got in. Panic may ensue as you follow him around.

Again, I really don't know if it's legal or not. Probably not, but who cares? He's a thieving bastard.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Do as much as you possibly can. If there's anything else you have against him, other than the things you listed, take whatever action you can to screw him over. You can probably sue him also and get your money and then some. But that might be more hassle than it's worse...

Posted by sniper

Well going through Labor and Industries is the best I can do what with the no money. I have a feeling they won't be able to get my money, however.

Posted by mis0

USE MY COMPLETELY PSYCHOTIC AND UNREASONABLE AND ILLEGAL IDEAS SNIPAR YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Posted by sniper

I'd rather keep away from the extreeem!!! harassment unless I see no way of getting my money golds.

That's the last time I expect honesty from a Mexican midget.

Posted by Linko_16

Stick it in her pooper.

Posted by The Judge

Smoke Weed

Posted by Ant

Call Lee Jewman. He'll get you your money, probably double(this all depends on the fact of if he has any epic duels with the wolves again or not).

Or just pester him everyday, nonstop.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Smoke Weed

just tell him that if he doesnt pay you you'll do the stuff mentioned. you dont want to actually play any cards unless you have to, and chances are hte threat of ****ing his life over will be enough. if it isnt, then thrust away!

Smoke

Posted by mis0

Or maybe just shoot up his house. All da nigras in compomton do it, you should too.

Posted by bazariah

as a former employer i know that as a rule he should have staff records somewhere...

this will take into account the days worked, days unworked, holiday, sickness and etc

stick it to him anyways that you can.. seriously

and as for the money he owes you take it up with the authorities as they have the ability to check into his paperwork and documentation

Posted by Lord of Spam

SMOKE

[b]bufeet

Posted by sniper

Well as I said, he claims to have no records of my work, meaning they have probably been trashed.

Posted by Dreadnought

I second Miso's idea.

Posted by Zeta

I was going to suggest killing him, but then you said 'legal'.

Posted by mis0

gawd I realised I spelt "Compton" really badly up there. But yeah, git yo caturday night special, and spoiler!!! kill that dumbledoring bastard.

Posted by Slade

At first I thought Miso posted this, and I was going to say PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

But... then... YEAH STILL DO IT PUNCH HIM

Posted by Poison

Wow, this is going over board.

Do you have documented proof that he owes you money? If you do, just sue him for the money and the lawyer fees. And if you don’t, try to get him to say or acknowledge the debt over a hidden recording. If those don’t work, depending on how much he owes you, I’d kick his ***.

Posted by Slade

Upon further review, choking is highly recommended.

Posted by sniper

LOL-worthy development:

Posting those warning ads on the site he uses to advertise resulted in someone contacting me, asking if this was the same person who he had a judgment for. The description of him made it clear he was. I gave the guy his address, which was all the information he needed to sue him. So now he has a nice expensive lawsuit to deal with, which, knowing him, he will lose. This, in addition to his other faggotry, has caused him to have to quit his job, and take up a night job working for someone else. His wife has also had to quit her job, and his daughter has been expelled from school because he threatened to assault the principal. To top it all off, he has a restraining order at a furniture store and got his furniture reposessed, and his website he used for business got removed for reasons unknown to me. I don't even have to post warnings on the site any more since he can't do that job.

Posted by Linko_16

Karma is win.

Posted by Ant

If only he had paid you...

Posted by Slade

Karma can suck my balls, but this is a pretty awesome conclusion to a pretty lame situation.

Posted by mis0

I still think you should gather your small arms and biological weapons, and assault his home and/or office. Defend your rights, literally!

Wow, you have ruined his life completely and utterly. You, sir, win. Congrats on the victoly.

Posted by sniper

*****es don't know about my paycheck

Posted by Boner

How much cash did he owe you? Whatever the amount, I'd say it's worth the satisfaction of a revenge well (and legally) played.

Posted by Poison

Suck his penis, and then use it against him in a court of law. That’s how politics work ;)

Posted by Slade

Quoting Poison: Suck his penis, and then use it against him in a court of law.

I imagined sniper sucking the guy's dick, then ripping it off and beating him over the head with it in a court room.

Go for it.

Posted by sniper

He owed me only $600. Hilarious how much he would have saved if he hadn't been a fag.

Posted by mis0

Noice! You fukken burnt that two-timing biatch. Pat yourself on the back!

Play some Nintendo. You deserve it.