Eye Contact or Physical Contact

Posted by Arcadios

Would you rather have physical contact or eye contact?
I've been under going alot of eye contact with this girl and I can't help it.
My friend gets alot of gilrs but he says most of them are whores so I asked him would he rather have physical contact or eye contact and he said that eye contact makes it more.....romantic.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Uh, both? I don't want someone talking and touching me without even looking at me. That's just weird.

Though, eye contact is generally more important, and always something I look for in a person. So, yeah.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Touch. The best memory I can recall was the sensation of being about to fall asleep with the person I love laying in my arms.

Posted by NeXidala

Eye contact.

Looking into the one you love's eyes can trap that moment in time, and with it bringing everything you experienced, including all the senses.

Posted by The Judge

If I can't touch it, it aint real.

Posted by WackoHater2

Physical contact.

Posted by Poison

Hate to say it, but eye contact is for anime. Nailing girls is rl.

Posted by Poco

touch

it never gets better,

Posted by Slade

I'm going to have to say eye contact because I've had a lack of it lately and I miss it.

Posted by Ant

both lol

Posted by Arcadios

I just saw the other thread I made.
A mess up.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Arcadios: I just saw the other thread I made.
A mess up.

Then I shall copy my same post from that thread to this one, since more have replied and it has a poll. Anyway...

If the right pairs of eyes meet, even just in passing, it can be a really awesome thing. Nothing said. No names exchanged. Not even so much as a hand shake. It's like the perfect split-second relationship. No awkward silence. No need to impress. No need to worry if they've been cheeting. No need to say I love you. No spreading of disease. And, best of all, no bad break up. They are one of life's few second-long, feel-good situations. Here and gone in the blink of an eye with no real regrets......other than the fact that you didn't even say hello. However, there are times when even that is not possible. It's happened to me a few times.

Posted by ExoXile

You really should have both.

Posted by Iris

Physical. I feel strange staring into some one's eyes.

Quoted post: I feel strange staring into some one's eyes.

As do too many people, which is why I prefer it.

Posted by Iris

Not FEEL GOOD TINGLE strange, but like, inferior.

Yeah, I know. Most people can't look someone else in the eye.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Physical. I wouldn't mind making out with a hot blind chick, but I don't want to be stared at by some broad who won't touch me.

Posted by Stalolin

anyone who voted for eye is a fag

Posted by Last Fog

i'm sorry, but this is a dumb question.

FYI eye contact isnt contact

Quoted post: FYI eye contact isnt contact

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=contact

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=eye+contact

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_contact

huh?

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Last Fog: i'm sorry, but this is a dumb question.

FYI eye contact isnt contact

Next time, please reply without smoking crack first.

Posted by Reve

Ok I can't have just one or the other. I like both. I like eye contact when I'm talking, it lets me know the other person is listening. I also like eye contact because it sets the mood and takes things to a more personal level. There are more emotions in a persons eyes. I like physical contact because it's comforting and it makes me feel special. Also physical contact is fun.