Censors

Posted by Skitzo Control

It's been on here for a long time, and there have been complaints about it, but I don't recall seeing any here on this board lately. Here it is:

Please, can we get rid of the censor on the words "God" and "damn?" Getting rid of the two words used in unison, sure, but seperately? It gets to be a major hassle overriding the censor when I use the word "damnation" or when I want to use "God" as an exclamation. Not only that, but why would these two words be censored, in the first place? Jesse, I'm all for wanting to keep this place somewhat clean, but considering the fact that everybody here hears worse things on 7th Heaven or whatever they watch on basic cable, it's completely ridiculous to censor these two words, except when used in unison.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Skitzo Control: it's completely ridiculous to censor these two words

Which is exactly why he does it.

There's no point in even bringing it up.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I doubt that. I honestly see that Jesse just wants to keep this place "clean," which I'm all for, but the censoring of those two words alone is rather superfluous.

Posted by Hyper

He censored his home address. There's no hope.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I agree with Skitzo. People have been using *** in a diffrent text, and **** isn't really a swear at all.

Posted by Dexter

kk, Jesse, the poll has spoken. Time to remove them!

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Dexter: Jesse, the poll has spoken!
...And apparently its speaking that Jesse's worth 66 votes. :rolleyes:

Posted by Dexter

Fixed. :cool:

Posted by Fate

All the censors can be left up, but get rid of that higher power sensor. Really. *** of War or *** of War? You decide.

Posted by Linkman

Ah too bad Jesse. Your 1337 votes were no match for common sense.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I'd prefer if you kept the other ones censored, as long as you uncensor god.

Posted by Dexter

Freedom of religion, Jesse! *** wouldn't want his name to be an unlawful emergence! How are we going to spread the glory of *** with such abominable blockage? :(