Best Boss fight

Posted by Bebop

We've had easiest boss battle so why not just great boss fights?

It's got to be the Greaty Mighty Poo from Conker. Greay fun. Amirite?

Posted by Zeta

Despite how easy Ganondorf was in Wind Waker, the whole battle had great atmosphere, and was the best in the game.

Also, Goht from Majora's Mask. More bosses need to be like that.

Posted by Linkman

Twinrova [Kotake and Koume] from Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Spirit Temple). First time I played OoT, I had so much fun in that battle that I turned the game off without saving after beating them/her just so I could do it again.

Quoting Zeta: Also, Goht from Majora's Mask. More bosses need to be like that.

Yeah, stand in the corner and fire an arrow as it runs by. SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA-FUN!

Posted by Zeta

Only losers use that method.

Posted by GameMiestro

King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country is the greatest boss fight in the history of ever.

The Arena level in Marathon Infinity (one of the last missions in the game) was absolutely awesome, too. This game made killing super-powerful versions of old baddies really fun...

Posted by s0ul

Agatio and Karst in Golden Sun: The Lost Age at the Jupiter Lighthouse. Totally rocked.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Shadow of the Colossus.

Posted by WackoHater2

I really enjoyed fighting Sephiroth. Dunno why. He was a challenge I guess, compared to some of the other bosses.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Wiegraf/Velius from Final Fantasy Tactics.

That fight drove me nuts. That fight brings new meaning to the words "Strategy" in "Strategy RPG". I mean, in every fight, you have to come up with a basic plan. But in this fight, you have to know your every move, from the very beginning. It took me countless tries to finally get it, but it was a lot of fun, despite the frustration. I actually was given a chance to plan the battle out, rather than go in and clobber everyone as quickly as possible.

Posted by Roth

I've always liked fighting The End on Metal Gear Solid 3. If you don't do that cheat where you up the time and just straight up try and outwit him, it's a blast... and can take a while too. Hell, I like most of the boss fights from MGS3 now that I think about it.

I also like the boss fights on CastleVania: Curse of Darkness.

It's hard for me to decide on a single greatest boss fight though.

Posted by Last Fog

Del Lago was amazing the first time. Still great the second time. And just swell the third time.

Posted by ExoXile

If anyone else ever got to Final Fantsy: CC's last boss, that, was an awesome boss, not to mention last.

It was hard, and the enviroment was freakin' awesome, too.

Huh, too bad the whole game sucked so bad.

Posted by Ant

Sepiroth in KHI and II are my favorite boss fights. So I guess that would make them the "best" in my mind.

Runner Ups would have to be Gannondorf/Ganon in OoT, Gill in SFIII:Third Strike, and Psycho Mantis in MGS.

Posted by ExoXile

Oh, and most bosses in the Zelda/FF series.

Posted by Klarth

Mmm, FF boss fights. Menu menu menu BATTLE ANIMATION menu COOL GUY WITH BIG SWORD menu YOU WIN.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting GameMiestro: King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country is the greatest boss fight in the history of ever.

That one was good.

My fave though is against Bowser in Super Mario World! That one had my heart beating hard...

Posted by Apathetic

The last boss in dot hack. Rag in wow. FFTA Ritz mom.

Posted by G-Sides

the big walking dark eco spider thing in Jak 3 was 31337.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]hmm...

I'd say Ganon's phantom in OoT. The first time it wasen't easy and it actually was pretty close, but I enjoyed hitting the balls back a lot.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Bowser, Super Mario 64.
Sephiroth in KH2.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linkman: Yeah, stand in the corner and fire an arrow as it runs by.

You are no longer worthy of your username.

Posted by Dexter

This is a difficult one for me. I'll go with Queen Bavmorda from Willow. I was never so terrified at a boss before. I was shaking.