Internetpages with codes

Posted by Samusfreak

If anybody know some pages where are Codes for Gameshark, Action Replay,.... than you can write them down here in this thread.

Well I know under gamewinners and codejunkies are some codes (In gamewinners is it harder to find some: go under this page, than under cheats or cheatcodes, than channel, like PS2, GameCube or for what your looking at, than take this letter from the alphabet what your games name start, like Pokemon take P, than the name like Resident Evil 4 or something, than go down where is standing Gameshark or something else, it must be standing at the end of the list, and thats it there must be everything standing what you need but don't forget to look under your country like North America or where you are.)

Posted by Kit

Just use google, type whatever game you're playing, followed by Gameshark or whatever you're using at the time. You'll definately find something.

Posted by muffla

[url]www.gamewinners.com[/url]

Posted by GameMiestro

[url]www.gameshark.com[/url]

duh...

Posted by Samusfreak

And if you don't have Gameshark, Action Replay or....... than I can tell you pages where you can find normal cheats for player who have no Action Replay, Gameshark or something else.

OK, this are pages I know (everything starts with [url]www.):[/url]

gamewinners.com (there are normal Cheats and Cheat-Codes for AR or something)
cheat-codes.us
gamewinners.com
cheatmasters.com
cheatdesk.com

And this are german cheatpages I know ( they are only written in german ):

cheats.de
cheat.de
cheatz.de
mogelpower.de
weltdercheats.de

I think I forgot some but I will write them next time ok?!

I hope you know some too, you can write them down if you want to.

Posted by Arczu

Question: why is it that unlocking something inside a game is a "cheat"? That's seriously bullcrap.

That being said, most of those sites have "cheats", but when it comes to codes, I don't see any of em'. Sort of dumb.

I got an Action replay myself and I've started looking for codes, but I keep running into "cheats"...

Posted by Samusfreak

Well it's not so easy to find codes than cheats on codejunkies there must be only codes and in gamewinners is it harder to find some because, at first are only cheats and other stuff than on the end of this page for your game is sometimes standing AR,Gameshark or something else there are the only codes. But it's the best to look under Codejunkies, because there are the most codes for your Action Replay. I found there the codes what I needet for my Action Replay.

Posted by Arczu

Codejunkiies only has the basic set that seems to come with recent AR. If you really want the fun codes, you have to search your arse for them.

I mean, out of all the codes that are avaliable for SSB: M, there is only 3 for version 1.2?