Demod me.

Posted by Xenos

No, this is not an emo break though - I just feel that I am inadequate to take charge of certain boards here since I am way to busy, and to be frank, I am very annoyed at somethings yet I just don't have time to deal with it. I don't really see a point in making a poll, but yeah. I feel bad because I don't have enough time to really put forth in modding and contributing to the boards. I also feel as if when I do, it really goes off unappreciated ... but its all good! I think there are better and more fit people for the job.

Posted by Ant

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF MODS!

eh, scratch that

Posted by Dexter

Sadly, I saw this coming. Your absence has been growing and your connection with VGC has seemed to dwindle down a bit. School's difficult to conquer, though, especially when one is so dedicated. And you are appreciated as a mod, at least as much as the next mod. I remember when you first came here, you felt so little, so insignificant. Just know that you only have to **** in the sea to make it rise.

Posted by Hyper

@dex: well, that's a rather comforting thought.

Sad to see you go, though I also noticed you've been away from VGC a lot recently.

Posted by Dexter

Angelwing's been gone for a long time. No one seems to complain.

Quoted post: @dex: well, that's a rather comforting thought.

I said p.i.s.s.

Posted by Iris

A lot of mods have been gone. It seems only the active ones are being demodded.

Hang around, okay Xenos? Your posts are usually the most enlightening. Even if you can't mod, you're still one of the best assets to the boards, one of the best members on the site, and one of the best friends I've made on VGC. Stick around. Being here is help enough.

Posted by Linkman

I smell another mid 2002 situation (those who were here then know what I'm talking about).

I'm starting to like Judge's idea. Complete (well almost complete) mod overhaul!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: Complete (well almost complete) mod overhaul!

aka, adding some new mods!!!! ie not being power hungry!! :D

*De-mods three mods.*

Posted by Crono

<---- Most inactive mod ever

Posted by Hyper

I believe that title belongs to the Virtual Boy mods, actually.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Hyper: I believe that title belongs to the Virtual Boy mods, actually.
Bah. :rolleyes:
I'm active, but the other two haven't been here in a few months.

If anything we need to be getting more mods, not thinning them out. The super mods must have their hands full with the current number of zero mod boards on VGChat, not to mention the inactive/demodded mods.

...Considering the amount of boards with 1 or less mods, it may be time for another recruitment drive.

Posted by Iris

Yes. We've been losing some of our best moderators lately. However, I'm uncertain if we have any active members capable of modding.

Posted by Linkman

There are a few. It's not a complicated job. All they really need is to be trustworthy, active, and have common sense.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, as I was saying, I don't know if we have any people capable of modding.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Linkman: All they really need is to be trustworthy, active, and have common sense.

Quoting Iris: I'm uncertain if we have any active members capable of modding.
;) EDIT: Iris beat me to the punchline. :(

How was it done last time? I remember filling out some form and checking which board I'd like to mod.
I guess after that all mods vote on which ones to add.

...I'm sure Jesse would just love to make ßäkù®À or someone similar a mod... :rolleyes:

Posted by Iris

Perhaps we ought to be giving some of our current mods more abilities. We've still got a few active ones that could do a great job around the whole board. I think it's a better alternative than being all gung ho about adding new mods.

Posted by Ant

I'd like to Co-mod the Wii and DS boards. Maybe Polls and Community Board, but with the new approach to that sector of the site, seems almost pointless to have mods there, but if it's needed I'll take the job.

Posted by Hyper

I wouldn't mind Ant comodding Wii with me. I have to split threads nearly daily to get rid of side arguments.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting lameboyadvance: If anything we need to be getting more mods, not thinning them out.

Exactly!! Though if you havn't noticed, they are very power hungry and don't want any one else geting on their turff!!!! Hince every time a board needs a mod...they quickly make a poll for a current mod so their mod buddy get's more power!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

...Ant isn't my buddy. =( jk :-*

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, he's your bestest friend!!! Admit it, you don't want some non-mod geting on your turf!!! :wacko:

Posted by Crono

Quoting Hyper: I believe that title belongs to the Virtual Boy mods, actually.

Bah, I suppose you have me there. Does anyone actually post there? I've never looked.

Then again, this and my forum are the only two I ever seriously look at besides poking my nose into the Off Topic boards every now and then.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: ...Ant isn't my buddy. =( jk :-*

You almost broke my heart. Almost...

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting Crono: Bah, I suppose you have me there. Does anyone actually post there? I've never looked.
People still post, although over the years that amount has decreased.
Quite often its "WTF IS A VB" or auction listing, and more lately posts about VBs failing as they age, but you still get the occasional good post.

Posted by Crono

It's one of the only systems out that I've never played, actually. I've got no idea how it works or what it is even. >.>