Yup...

Posted by Arcadios

This thread is created for the sole purpose of my resignation.
I shall be finishing my chracters story within the next 5 to 7 chapters.
Then I'm done.
Enjoying this story is basically the last thing I do and it seems more like work then actual fun.
No reason to keep going so you guys can have more space to work with or somethin'.

Posted by Sak

You never give up this easily. Is this another one of your pranks...?
_____
*sigh* Guess not. Whatever, I think we should end the story soon anyways, well unless Wally comes up with some genius storyline that none of us would ever be able to think of if our lives depended on it.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll be doing my own ending within the story.
Reason why I quit so easily is cause.....got other things I have to do. ;)

Posted by Wally The Weird

Why has it always got to be ME?

Well, I figure I can come up with a decent ending story line in a wee bit. I just need the right inspiration.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
Reason why I quit so easily is cause.....got other things I have to do. ;)

Me too, but do you see me quiting? I'm overwhelmed with all the stuff that I have to do. There's my English project (which is going to last till the end of the year cuz my teacher said I could continue the story), then there's the Blank Page, and then I have to write Dark Secret (which is a lot of fun cuz it's not quite as happy as the Blank Page is.), and then I've made some promises in Maplestory, and then there's homework.
_____
Wally, YOU'RE OUR LAST HOPE! lol. Besides, everyone's basically done their own little boss thingy except you, so it's your turn! :p:
_____
Oh and before we end it I was wondering if I could do a Blank Page - Dark Secret (well I would write the Blank Page chapter and if she wants to, Roxas could write theDark Secret one. I haven't even mentioned it to her yet, though.) crossover. lol. (The reasons why will be revealed in my next chapter!)

Posted by Arcadios

Just keep my people out of it.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Just keep my people out of it.

Tsk tsk. It depends when and if it happens.

Posted by Arcadios

When?
So my guys are gonna go bye bye in my next three chapters.

Posted by Sak

I thought you said 5?
____
Oh, everyone say goodbye to two of my characters in my next chapter! BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHICH TWO! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lol.

Posted by Arcadios

Anara and Sean.
3 chapters is all I need.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Anara and Sean.
3 chapters is all I need.

Dam. Well only Sean's dying . Anara's going to leave and meet up with the dudes in Dark Secret. (Roxas actually came up with the idea a long time ago. It originally involved both Sean and Anara getting swapped over to Dark Secret, but Sean dying sounded better, and gave Anara a reason to leave.)

Posted by Arcadios

I knew something like that was happening.
Spoiler [spoiler]Arc leaves, Kurai controls him and terrorizes a kingdom and becomes king, Eiyuu finds out and Goes after Kurai, Every chracter fights a shadow version of themselves on their own in a toward which is Kurai's castle, Eiyuu VS Arcadios, Kurai VS Eiyuu, Eiyuu takes back Kurai and releases Yuujin, Arc takes control of the thrown and then Eiyuu and Renai go home to take care of their son.[/spoiler]

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: I knew something like that was happening.
Spoiler [spoiler]Arc leaves, Kurai controls him and terrorizes a kingdom and becomes king, Eiyuu finds out and Goes after Kurai, Every chracter fights a shadow version of themselves on their own in a toward which is Kurai's castle, Eiyuu VS Arcadios, Kurai VS Eiyuu, Eiyuu takes back Kurai and releases Yuujin, Arc takes control of the thrown and then Eiyuu and Renai go home to take care of their son.[/spoiler]

Eiyuu and Renren have a son?!?!?
____
Which reminds me, I originally had this crazy plan in which Aurie got pregnat, but I ultimately decided against it cuz Aurie + pregnat = not a very happy person. (This was back before they fought Tsumi.)

Posted by Arcadios

That's why I tried changing your mind. ;)
Renai was struck near the stomach.
Eiyuu said a little hint about it.
She's not going to be apart of the tower.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: That's why I tried changing your mind. ;)
Renai was struck near the stomach.
Eiyuu said a little hint about it.
She's not going to be apart of the tower.

Changing my mind about what? Using your dudes in the crossover that may or may not happen?
____
Oh and then there was this plan when Aurie became a pop superstar and Anara was her bodygaurd. lol. Then there was this one (Yes, they all involved Aurie because I hadn't really planned Anara back then.) when Aurie was lost in the desert and Anara was her bodygaurd again, and then she made a ship or something. I really don't remember. :p:
____
OH NAME THE BABY AFTER WALLY! lol. jk. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

My story won't go that far.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: My story won't go that far.

Fine, DON'T name the baby after Wally. lol. jk. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Who the **** is Wally?
;)

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Who the **** is Wally?
;)

lol.
___
Guess I better get back to work.

Posted by Arcadios

Riku still has alot more to do.
He needs to get the other two peices to revive Mateo.
Then beat Xiltero and Wally has to deal with Lyxwal.
If he is gonna finish.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Riku still has alot more to do.
He needs to get the other two peices to revive Mateo.
Then beat Xiltero and Wally has to deal with Lyxwal.
If he is gonna finish.

*sigh* So much work, so little time.
____
Hey, I just realized something : no character except maybe Aurie, Renai, and I think Eiyuu have used their elemental powers (you know the ones granted to them by the amulets of the gaurdians of atlantis or whatever)!

Posted by Arcadios

Hmmm....I forget what Renai had.
Metal, no?
Eiyuu had Light but he always had that.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Hmmm....I forget what Renai had.
Metal, no?
Eiyuu had Light but he always had that.

Renren = metal
ya Eiyuu had light
Vecks = fire I think...
Anara = Earth
Aurie = Ice

My next chaptah, shall be long! For, because of timing, I may make it my last one for the story.

It will have Kayne, Markus, Lyxwal, all those people, and everything.

Oh, and if you want Sak, I can lend you some characters if you want for your story. Just, consult with me a little bit when you use them, and tell me if you plan to change anything.

But I won't say which ones! Oh, except for Fera. I would actually like you to use her, so I am telling you now that you can.

Her theme song is now 'Cyclops Rock' by They Might Be Giants.

Go look it up.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: My next chaptah, shall be long! For, because of timing, I may make it my last one for the story.

NOOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH RIKU AND PATSY! PLEASE DON'T! :crying: (Well I don't mind being left with Riku, but DON'T LEAVE ME WITH PATSY!)
____
I need to draw that pic of Fera before we end the story...
____
Oh and what story did you mean when you said that I could use Ferrie? :p:

Well, it might not be. It shall depend on the ultimate timing.

Y'know, I would be honored if I got the last chapter for the story, since I have the last place in the rotation.

I may be starting my own fic in the future that will take place in the same universe. Oh, and Consider usign Fera. If you don't however, I will work her into mine, and then we can do cross overs from time to time if you want Sak.

In fact, lets go with that :-D
------------------------------------------------------
I was referring to the one you are doing with Roxas Lover, but now that I think about it, I may just go with the idea I just posted.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Well, it might not be. It shall depend on the ultimate timing.

Y'know, I would be honored if I got the last chapter for the story, since I have the last place in the rotation.

I may be starting my own fic in the future that will take place in the same universe. Oh, and Consider usign Fera. If you don't however, I will work her into mine, and then we can do cross overs from time to time if you want Sak.

In fact, lets go with that :-D
------------------------------------------------------
I was referring to the one you are doing with Roxas Lover, but now that I think about it, I may just go with the idea I just posted.

Okay, let's go with that. :p: We said that we'd only have up to 8 characters in Dark Secret and Anara'll be my 4th so it wouldn't be fair to Roxas if I introduced Ferrie too.
_____
Hmmm my chapter's getting a little short... Should I describe the sex that Sean and Anara had the night before the chapter...? lol. jk. :p:
_____
I think eventually it's just going to be me and Riku left and the story is going to be retitled "The Adventures of Aurie and Mateo". :wacko:
_____
Are you ever going to bring Kayne back?

Yup, next chapter.
Y'know, we could just end the story. We don't have to put an end to our characters, just this section of their indivisual stories.

Posted by Sak

Eh, whatever. "The Adventures of Aurie and Mateo" is a totally awesome name though, ADMIT IT! lol. jk. :p:
____
Dudes, I'm almost done with the chapter. Mayumi's defeat is a little lame, but so was Aurie's victory over Nowkun. Well, like they never say, "Like uncle, like niece." (Yeah Nowkun's Mayumi's uncle. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that.)

Posted by Arcadios

Why'd ya delete all those posts?

Posted by Sak

It was a pretty idiotic conversation.

Posted by Arcadios

Didn't seem so stupid to me.
But whatever.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

D@mn guys this sucks weve come so far and now were just gonna end it or at least just take away two authors i mean me and Sak can do it but its been like us four for like what seems like a year. i mean im sorry guys for being so busy but the play is almost over so i will be completely free after that but either lets make this final chapter that has us 4 in it at once the most insane bad@ss chapter ever!!!!!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Riku Dark Badass: lets make this final chapter that has us 4 in it at once the most insane bad@ss chapter ever!!!!!

So in other words, let's let Wally write it? :p:

Posted by Arcadios

I've decided to take a break.
I'll finish Eiyuu's and Renai's story then leave Arcadios around.
But later on after you guys make a couple of chapters I'll be back if that's okay.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
But later on after you guys make a couple of chapters I'll be back if that's okay.

Dude, you just shredded my hopes and dreams into a million tiny peices! :crying: [spoiler] lol. jk. [/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Fine with me.
I did it because Matt wanted me to come back but....guess not.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Look i dont know what is going on with you two but its just like constant arguing and its stupid in my opinion there is no real point to it so just stop alright?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like it if Arc was still with us but if he wont do it then that sucks but either way me and Sak can continue the story and i think it will still be good but i think it would be cool if we all continued doing it

Posted by Arcadios

I can stay on.
Just need approval.