IM GETTING A CAMARO TOMORROW

Posted by Random

YAY FOR ME ^_^

Not only is it faster and sportier than my car now but its cheaper insurance wise!! I'll be going from $1900 a year to $700.. YAY FOR ME..

CELEBRATION TIME!!! BRING OUT THE BALLOONS..

Posted by Dexter

You must not be fully covered to only have to pay 700 dollars a year, right?

Post an image when you get a chance.

Posted by Axis

I just bought a 1992 Nissan 300ZX this past week. Congrats on your purchase, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy my car.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If its not a z28 or ss, its instant fail. The v6 models are huge wastes of money and time.

Posted by mis0

I wrecked my car this week, yay!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, what year, aka what body style? The newest ones are okay, but hte 80s style f bodies are pure sex.

Posted by Slade

Nice, dude.

My friend has one of these, an '80, black with white racing stripes. Only problem is it's an automatic.:( But hey, it still has the speed.

What size engine is in it? With my friend's 400 we can get going at least 150 on about a quarter mile stretch. That's leaving room for stopping, etc.

Posted by Lord of Spam

400ci? did he get the normal engine bored out or something? stock is like 330 or something for the 80s cars with ls1's.

And yes, auto tranny is also instant fail, unless you're using a built trans with a trans brake for drag racing.

Posted by Slade

Yeah the guy who owned it before him did a ton of work on it. It's goes pretty quick. Even with the auto tranny it's fun, I mean he was going 45 the other day before he had complete traction.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Guess it was bored and stroked then. See if you can get a lit of what all was done to it. It sounds like that thing is cranking out some serious power.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'm buying a Skyline next week.(1992,RHD, standard). I'm getting it for $200 because my brothers friends family owns an auto wrecking yard. And they got one in perfect condition. And he said he will sell it to me extremely cheap because him and my bro go way back. I've also known him for my life to.

Congratz on your Camaro though.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Lord of Spam: If its not a z28 or ss, its instant fail. The v6 models are huge wastes of money and time.

It's Twin Turbo.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my 1992 red mirage with the transformers sticker (autobots, naturlich) on the back window and the hyuge dent on the front left side is molten sex

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Axis: It's Twin Turbo.

Wait, are you saying your 300 is TT? If so, why the hell did you say it was NA? do you even know what NA means? And if you were talking about his camaro, why bother with FI when you can make it an NA monster so easily?:(

Quoting Killer Jordo: I'm buying a Skyline next week.(1992,RHD, standard). I'm getting it for $200 because my brothers friends family owns an auto wrecking yard. And they got one in perfect condition. And he said he will sell it to me extremely cheap because him and my bro go way back. I've also known him for my life to.

Congratz on your Camaro though.

You are very obviously a ****ing liar. Skylines, especially RHD models, are in huge demand thanks to the idiotic Fast and Furious morons that want to whack off to everything japanese. Unless you friend HATES making money, he is an absolute ****wit moron to sell it for less than 20 or 30 thousand dollars.

In short, gtfo my internet, you ****ing moron.

Posted by mis0

Psh, nobody has a Skyline. Especially not for that money. Yeah, I'm getting a Lotus Esprit Turbo for a nickel gais!!1

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: If its not a z28 or ss, its instant fail. The v6 models are huge wastes of money and time.

z28 YEAAAA... its an '83..

[IMG]http://83camaroz28.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/sigpic.jpg.w300h172.jpg[/IMG]

Thats not the exact one but thats more or less what it looks like.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

man, that's a pretty sweet tripod you've got there.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Lord of Spam: Wait, are you saying your 300 is TT? If so, why the hell did you say it was NA? do you even know what NA means? And if you were talking about his camaro, why bother with FI when you can make it an NA monster so easily?:(

Whoa whoa, I got totally lost. For some odd reason I thought you were asking about my car (really tired, so I made a wrong assumption). I know that NA means normally aspirated. The reason I didn't state my car was TT is because around where I live people automatically assume that it's a TT, nobody even bothers with a non-turbo.

Back on topic, and now that I look over what LoS said, I also say that if it's V6 model you're wasting your time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

...that doesnt answer anything. Either your car is NA or TT, which is it?

personally, I think people are too hard on the NAs. Sure they dont have the ZOMG BRUM of the turbos, but they're still nice handling fun to drive sports cars.

Posted by billards

Quoting Lord of Spam: 400ci? did he get the normal engine bored out or something? stock is like 330 or something for the 80s cars with ls1's.

And yes, auto tranny is also instant fail, unless you're using a built trans with a trans brake for drag racing.

I belive the Camaros have always had the 350 for the Z28's and SS's. BTW Camaros rock the socks off Mustangs any day of the week.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Lord of Spam: ...that doesnt answer anything. Either your car is NA or TT, which is it?

personally, I think people are too hard on the NAs. Sure they dont have the ZOMG BRUM of the turbos, but they're still nice handling fun to drive sports cars.

I've stated twice now that it's TT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, sorry, I could have sworn you said it was NA earlier. My bad.

I'm not really a fan of turbos. They add in a lot of weight and reliaility issues that can be avoided with a decent NA or supercharger build.

Posted by billards

The 300ZX TT's are awesome. My dream will be to own a late model Supra TT, but I think my fast car days are over. To many stupid things happened.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Not fair! I want a camero for my first car. My parents didn't buy me a car for my birthday. What cheap parents I have. But I mean seriously, I'm sixteen and have been for two months and I don't have a permit or my license because I can't afford driver's ed. It used to be that you could take the friggen' test at sixteen and get your permit, then your license at 18. But noooo. Now you can't take the test till your eighteen or have taken driver's ed. I can't afford to pay $300 dollars to take what I can learn at home for free. What is our government coming to that we should pay money for something that used to be a free class? It's idiotic and immoral.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Lord of Spam: huh, sorry, I could have sworn you said it was NA earlier. My bad.

I'm not really a fan of turbos. They add in a lot of weight and reliaility issues that can be avoided with a decent NA or supercharger build.

No problem.

Reliability issues aren't that big of an issue for me, seeing as my brother and a few of his friends own a Nissan shop. Most of the time I get parts at about 70-80 percent off. Sometimes even free. For the NA models, I don't think they're that bad at all. I've seen a few in the area that are pretty nice.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I had neither a license nor a vehicle until I was 18, and I have to repay my grandparents for buying it for me. On top of that, I had no choice in what I was given. Stop being so ******* spoiled and deal with it. Get a job and learn show your parents that you can be responsible and maybe they'll help you out.

Driving is not a right.

edit: ninja'd

Well, most NAs that I have love for are WAY higher displacement than anything nissan has to offer. To put it in perspective, I sometimes think of my 5.2 liter as small.:/

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: I had neither a license nor a vehicle until I was 18, and I have to repay my grandparents for buying it for me. On top of that, I had no choice in what I was given. Stop being so ******* spoiled and deal with it. Get a job and learn show your parents that you can be responsible and maybe they'll help you out.

Driving is not a right.

Truf. I had my license for a whole year ( I got it at 15) before I saved up and bought my first car, which my parents had to approve 'cause I was insured under them. Same for the car I currently own, which is good, but not what I would have chosen. Whatever I get next, should I get a choice, will be a Land Rover Discovery II if I can find one I like. Depending on what happens with the accident stuff, this may happen soon.

Posted by billards

Why a Discovery? They very notroius for being unrelabile and huge gas hogs. There 4wd system is good, but it is way to fancy for me. And it is really expensive to repair.