Coolest Black guy ever

Posted by Bebop

The Wii ebsite has been updated with 'experience' videos. Basically it looks like theyve got the average smo proving how easy Wii is to play. Personally the [url=http://uk.wii.com/movies/09/]black guy[/url] is the coolest. Arent they always though?

http://uk.wii.com/exp/

Posted by Random

Its not Will Smith so this thread has already been proven wrong.. =P

Posted by ExoXile

I can't really focus on other games but MP: Corruption and Red Steel right now.
I wants.

Totally unrelated too, just stating. :rolleyes:

Posted by Hyper

Haha, I liked the old guy bowling.

Posted by Linko_16

The French chick was hot.

But, yeah, being that I don't really keep up with the news and videos much, it was interesting to see the Wiimote in action with Wii Sports.

Posted by Speedfreak

I like how most of them start off with small, shy movements and by the end of it they're giving their all just because they want to.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I like how most of them move it for the first time and then are just like HOLY ****!

Posted by Fate

Good marketing strategy, having the people move about.

Posted by GameMiestro

When I finally own a chrome bunker with no furniture other than a couch and two flower tables, I'll be sure to do what this guy's doing.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Princess Fate: Good marketing strategy, having the people move about.

You make it sound as if Nintendo asked the people to move around. At most I imagine they asked them to stand.

Posted by Fate

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that they showed casual to non-gamers moving about. Stationary gamers would sit down and flick around before attempting to stand up. It's a good marketing strategy, and that's all it meant.

Posted by Last Fog

They probably didnt ask them to do anything, except try the game. Its just natural to move around like that. Even when you're not used to a standard controller, you tend to move your arms in the direction of the character, as if it will make them move better.

Posted by Bebop

The black guy I think has the best reaction to it. You can see he first swings it with not that much enthusiasm but when he finds out what just happened his face is a picture. I was curious as to how easy it really is ti play these games. (We've all heard it's easy and stuff but how easy?) They all have reassured me once more.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Last Fog: They probably didnt ask them to do anything, except try the game. Its just natural to move around like that. Even when you're not used to a standard controller, you tend to move your arms in the direction of the character, as if it will make them move better.

Yeah, casual to non-gamers move the controller up when they want a character to jump. Ready gamers don't do that, which is why I think some people will try to achieve the same movements by sitting down.

Posted by Speedfreak

These videos obviously paint Nintendo in a very good light and any criticisms have been edited out.

But still, the reactions these people have had simply cannot be scripted, they're just far too geniune.

Posted by powerpuff

Sam Jackson is the coolest black guy ever!!!!1

Posted by Dexter

I find the lack of Norwegian reactions to be of total disappointment.

Posted by Slade

I think Nintendo's missing something here. Kittens. If they had a Kitten playing with the Wiimote, everyone would want one. ...A Wii, that is.

These videos are definitely a good marketing campaign. Every single person was at least twenty. I really appreciated that, because lots of people I talk to really think games are only for kids my age and younger.

That said, the videos of the old people were my favorite. The black guy took third.

Posted by Ant

I didn't really find any of them funny. But I could help but noice how badly the Japanese girl was playing the Tennis game. Limp wrists.