Have i...?

Posted by CrystalPain

Have I/Do I Act cynical?

i'm just wandering weather or not you think so because I have actually changed my Personality. I know I was probably bitter and stuff in the past but it defenantly wasn't me. I'm opening up now back to my old self agian :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Posts: 9

This is a joke, right?

Posted by Klarth

He's actually been around for a long time - I think he shared a blog with Kirby Shat way back in the day.

No, you don't act overly, specially cynical. If anything you're just dim.

Posted by CrystalPain

Alot of my psots got lost in the last wipeout, actually I had hundreds before the hackers destroyed the old vgc :bangbang: :mad2: .:bang:

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I remember the name, but I also think you suck.

Nothing to do with your personality. That's just my default position on all things VGC.

Posted by Dexter

I don't find you too cynical. I don't find you much of anything, to be honest. I've actually not noticed you.

Glad to see you're thinking about these things and exploring yourself. Getting to know oneself is, like, the most important and enjoyable part of life.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Love the pic in your sig Dexter. I love plushie wolves. And your right. Exploring ones slef is an important part of life, but don't change for just certain people. Be yourself, and if people don't like you, their missing out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Explore yourself the way real men do it: go out in the woods and smoke a ****load of peyote.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Lord of Spam: Explore yourself the way real men do it:

pfft, I was hoping you'd say "anally."

Posted by Kiyoshi

You never know what to expect from a man who wants 'creative love'. It's impossible to guess.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

FunFact: When I read that, I thought he was talking about the developing studio Clover and its recent news. Can't be good.