introducing myself

Posted by Uzmutt

Hello, I'm Uzmutt.
I chose this name for 3 reasons. My name is Uzma, so I took the first part of my name. Second, I have a very diverse background. My father is pakistani, mother is Irish, Norweigen, German, and loads more. So Mutt, 3rd reason, is I love mutts. Thus Uzmutt the user name.

I'm turing 24 in 9 days, I have a son turning 2 in a month. Im married. Love reading. Current favorite author is Jim Butcher. I love his Dresden Series. If you like wizards, sarcasm, and Chicago, I highly recommend it.

My favorite kinds of games are RPG's, like the final fantasy series, and Legend of Zelda, tycoon games, and Sims games. (I know some Sims games are tycoon type games, but I'm seperating them anyway.)

Born and raised in Chicago. The actual city, not some surrounding suburb.

If I found a genie, I'd only wish for a wallet of never ending money, that updates the money as currency changes.

Hope this is enough to be found somewhat interesting.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Uzmutt reminds me of a german concentration camp for some reason. Fitting you're part German, I guess.

Anywho, welcome aboard. Don't think he have too many fathers in this here part, so you're an interesting addition. Just know that, at times, people can seem a bit, uh, harsh. Just ignore it, since it's most likely a joke.

Just have fun and enjoy yourself.

Posted by Dexter

Welcome to VGC. Nice introduction. It's good to know that we are getting older members joining. Not many members here are married. You might have some interesting stories to share. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Posted by Uzmutt

Thanks Dexter and Vampiro.
I'm a mother Vampiro, but thanks for the warning. I was noticing some harsh replies from people.
Concentration camps, Never heard that before. I married a 1/4 Jew, and I'm Christian, balance my German out a little? Not that theres much German specifically. I'm definently half Pakistani. Father born and raised there, no mixed blood in him. My mom's side is just this absolute mess. I know her grandmother was completely Irish, everyone else is mixed.

Posted by Dexter

I've been to Germany. I actually found it really attractive. Not the most welcoming and perky, but I did find some magic while I was there. Loved the castles.

My mother was Norwegian and my father was Armenian.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm a mother Vampiro, but thanks for the warning. I was noticing some harsh replies from people.
Concentration camps, Never heard that before. I married a 1/4 Jew, and I'm Christian, balance my German out a little? Not that theres much German specifically. I'm definently half Pakistani. Father born and raised there, no mixed blood in him. My mom's side is just this absolute mess. I know her grandmother was completely Irish, everyone else is mixed.

Hm, being the internet and this being a video game forum, I guess I just assumed you'd be a male. You make an even more interesting addition this place then. But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if half of those harsh replies came from me :) Should be a good example of what I meant then, since I, usually, never mean it.

But yeah, I got the concentration camp thing from, now thinking about it, Auschwitz. Not sure why, but "Uzmutt" must have sounded similar at the time. Not like it matters though, since I have a bit of German blood in myself.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So, like, are you an Islamic Nazi Terrorist?

If so, I'd go straight for you.

Be sure to teach your kid to say "Praise Allah or get in the oven, kaffer!"

Welcome to VGC, enjoy your stay. :D

Posted by ed elric

welcome, everyone here at vgc can seem twisted at times, but don't worry, they truly are. You said you like rpg's? have you played the kingdom hearts series yet (everyone knew it was coming)?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome Uzmutt. Hope you stay. Have fun :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome to VGC, stay long and have fun.

Posted by Zeta

Woah, a mother that plays video games? That's gotta be the rarest thing on the internet.

Welcome to VGC. :cookie: