Flame me because I'm ****ed.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Flame me. I'm ****ed. Just got the new Beck album, and my Dad broke the case the first 20 minutes I had it. Go ahead flame me. I'm ****ed.

Posted by Zeta

Hey, KJ, you suck... yeah, I can't flame. :( Go beat your dad up.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I wish I could right now. But I wont.

Posted by Zeta

You pussy.

Posted by Arcadios

Break the CD itself.
Problem solved.

Posted by Raptor

Don't sweat the small things.

In other words, keep your dick cool.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I don't want to break the CD, it's a good CD. IT's the case that I'm ****ed about.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Who gives a crap? You can still listen to the album just the same as before. Not that you were ever going to do anything with the case, like sell it on eBay (or like it would ever be worth anything, seeing as it's not a freaking collector's edition)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jewel cases cost about 20 cents. Go buy a new one.

Posted by Stalolin

beck has a new album out?

Posted by Ant

beck? more like feck

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Jewel cases cost about 20 cents. Go buy a new one.

Just throw the art into a new one and stfu.

Posted by Random

YOU STUPID MOTHER ****ING ***. YOU HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS AND IM GLAD YOUR DAD BROKE YOUR CASE. I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, COME OVER AND HELP HIM SMASH IT.. YEAAAAA

nah i'm jk =) i'm not good at being super douchey

Posted by Hyper

you're not good at being "douchey" at all; in fact, you're not good at anything really.

ooooooh

Posted by Fate

Why, Jordo, is your first response to being upset having someone insult you? Are you an e-masochist?

Posted by Klarth

AHHHH SOMETHING IN MY LIFE WENT WRONG, SOMEONE TELL ME I'M GAY

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]AHHHH SOMETHING IN MY LIFE WENT WRONG, SOMEONE TELL ME I'M GAY

you're asexual

oh ****ing burned

Posted by mis0

I think we have future Columbine shooter #381 here. If you get this ****ed over some clear plastic which holds a, well, mediocre CD by a lousy artist, then I'll want to avoid you when something bad actually happens.

Posted by Killer Jordo

K I'm done. I posted this out of anger. And as we all know, you don't think straight when you are mad. And lolin, it came out on October 3rd.

Posted by Kit

I thought Beck was a beer. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

"And as we all know, you don't think straight when you are mad"

Actually, being ****ed off helps me think. Its only when I get SUPER MEGA ULTRA ****ED +1 that the rage takes over.

Also, you have been in the past, are now, and will continue to be pathetic to a laughable extreme.

Posted by Lord of Spam

to the ninja: the beer is called beck's, and hte lite version tastes like slightly alcoholic mineral water.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stalolin: beck has a new album out?

Affirmative. It's called The Information, and it rocks. My favourite song on it so far is "Cell Phone's Dead." Excuse me, Miso, but Beck rules.

Posted by ed elric

ha,I just found out that tokyopop made a manga called "Beck:Mongolian chop squad". retarted as hell!

Posted by Raptor

No one cares.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Hyper]you're not good at being "douchey" at all; in fact, you're not good at anything really.

ooooooh

Amazing! What an incredibly immature and unoriginal response! You sure are growing up, Matt!

FunFact: "flames" don't work and generally make the "flamer" look like an idiot, rather than the "flamed." "Flaming" over the Internet it dumb and "incredibly immature" so someone who feels it's of upmost importance and takes pride in his "ability" to "flame" surely can't be "mature." Thus, he is a "hypocrite."

lol i think i just "flamed" myself

":cookie:"

Posted by Hyper

Quoting KoH: Amazing! What an incredibly immature and unoriginal response! You sure are growing up, Matt!

mmm, sarcasm

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: ":cookie:"

Its a good thing you used quotes there. I almost took that ":cookie:" litteraly.

Quoted post: Lord of Spam agrees: i swear to *** if i find out that hyper is named matt im going to punch him in the kidneys

Hyper's name is Matt.

Posted by Hyper

I knew your name but you didn't know mine.

just like a whore, LoS, just like a whore.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Raptor: Affirmative. It's called The Information, and it rocks. My favourite song on it so far is "Cell Phone's Dead." Excuse me, Miso, but Beck rules.

That song is awsome. I am also falling in love with Nausea.

One by one I'll knock you out.