Exactly.

Posted by KoH

[quote=JRequalizer]No what?

Get the **** out of here.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer: No what?

Your mother/face/mother's face.

Posted by JRequalizer

That's what you sensitive twats get for expecting a bundle of perfumed roses as a biography of Kodachi.
She/he/it/Sheheit must not be very evil around this side of the internet..

Posted by Kodachi

Or maybe you're just a complete idiot and a stalker. Seriously, if you think you're being clever and doing something I don't expect you would do, you're sadly mistaken.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey, it's a de-rep train!!!! That's what this thread is!!! (See original post!!) :D

Posted by Zeta

Holy crap, I think this is the first time I've ever seen Jesse's name in a comment box.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Kodachi: Or maybe you're just a complete idiot and a stalker.

Around the summer you "challenged" me.
A bit later I decided to google, and found this site along with a few other inactive sites in the process. I then posted them, and you acknowledged them.
Unfortuantly, none of them conatined any quick information, so I didn't really care to search any further.
Months later, I decided that I'd make a post here with an image of you, to see if anyone recognized it. If no-one did, that would mean you're fake as I presumed. This 'plan' wasn't exactly 'fool-proof', but it was a chance I was willing to try.

So, you call me a "complete idiot". I really wouldn't expect any less of you.
But calling me a "stalker" is too much of an exaggeration, for I only pursued the "challenge" you gave me.

Quoting Kodachi: Seriously, if you think you're being clever and doing something I don't expect you would do, you're sadly mistaken.

You expected me to find other site(s) (although I have no information about you) where you('ve) posted at and try to find out your gender by simply posting a topic?
If you say so.

Posted by Hyper

where is this pic of miss marvelously attractive asian(?) amy?

Posted by Philsdad

Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow! Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow! Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow!

Posted by Zeta

*******IT, HYPER! YOU BROKE THE SILENT DE-REP CHAIN THAT WAS GOING ON!

Posted by Hyper

Oh, I didn't even notice that. At least I didn't uprep him like I was originally going to :mad:

Posted by JRequalizer

"uprep" "derep"

What?

Posted by GameMiestro

uprep downrep redrep bluerep

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting JRequalizer: Around the summer you "challenged" me.
A bit later I decided to google, and found this site along with a few other inactive sites in the process. I then posted them, and you acknowledged them.
Unfortuantly, none of them conatined any quick information, so I didn't really care to search any further.
Months later, I decided that I'd make a post here with an image of you, to see if anyone recognized it. If no-one did, that would mean you're fake as I presumed. This 'plan' wasn't exactly 'fool-proof', but it was a chance I was willing to try.

So, you call me a "complete idiot". I really wouldn't expect any less of you.
But calling me a "stalker" is too much of an exaggeration, for I only pursued the "challenge" you gave me.

You expected me to find other site(s) (although I have no information about you) where you('ve) posted at and try to find out your gender by simply posting a topic?
If you say so.

In the spirit of Scoot... tl;dr

Posted by JRequalizer

You really think I'm going to believe that?

You read it; in fact, you read it twice.

Posted by JRequalizer

Bump.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting JRequalizer: You really think I'm going to believe that?

You read it; in fact, you read it twice.

No, she really didn't. I made sure of it.

Posted by JRequalizer

Quoting Hyper: No, she really didn't. I made sure of it.

Is that right?
I figured she just "dodged" it due to logical reasons she would wrongfully disagree with.

Posted by Hyper

No, she really didn't care enough to read it. However, she did care enough to let you know that she didn't care in hopes that you would be smart enough to kindly shut up all ready.

Posted by Ant

I know that hyper knows that kodachi knows in hopes that you would know when to know when to shut the hell up.

Posted by JRequalizer

I know that neither of you know when not to speak of what you pretend to know, and when to know what there isn't anything to know but lack to know when there is, especially since you're both ignorant and fail to know the purpose of my posting here, or of the emptiness of koda's wrinkly scrotum, but knowingly disguise each other as a knowing pair of semi-knowing, hardly amusing, imbeciles by slapping each other on the *** by agreeing with each other blindly, yet you both know nothing about the subject at hand.

Posted by G-Sides

stfu

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Arms: stfu

Posted by Speedfreak

I wanna know what's going on, this looks interesting :cool:

Posted by JRequalizer

You should consider reading.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=JRequalizer]You should consider reading.

Have you ever heard the term "cruising for a bruising"?

Lol...

Posted by JRequalizer

Sure, why?

Posted by Anatomy Of A Ghost

you ****in idiot can you not put two and two together like holy ****