WTF Match(es) that can be had

Posted by Arczu

I went and played some melee against my friend with default setting after having not played for awhile. We don't know all the advanced techniques and my timing sucks but whatever.

It seems like mindgames is what keeps 1 vs 1 match so much fun. Not only that, but the items add an element of randomness that can lead to some hilarious WTF moments. (I.e. let's spawn a bomb-omb over the person who is currently using a hammer, or roll a Barrel behind people on a slope and countless other things). We keep trying to phyche eachother out.

It's funny because when we play, we fight, then maybe stop fighting directly for a bit to start chucking items at eachother, or practice powershielding when he has a raygun all of a sudden, or who gets the first hit, etc.

I'm going to record a match one day and upload it because there are tonnes of ways around them. Someone has a star? Attack them while avoiding damage (yes!).

I say this because all the videos I ever see are only "WOMG look how skilled these ppl are" and... yeah. It's better when you expect something then the complete opposite happens.

Posted by Litbut

Where could we see these videos?