Japan gets all the cool stuff.

Posted by Klarth

Has the west received ANY special edition handhelds yet? :( I'm regretting not waiting it out for the Diamond/Pearl black model...

Posted by GameMiestro

Guess what happens in a year from now? All of these designs become suddenly uncool. Solid onyx remains awesome forever. :cool:

Posted by muffla

im pretty sure the final fantasy one is out in the west

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Special editions? Outside of Japan? lolololol

Maybe some of those will show up in the UK, but not in America. We rarely get anything other than a colour or two, and maybe not even those.

Posted by Arczu

The FF one probably wouldn't be getting out of style anytime soon though.

"Pokemon DAISUKI Club"? It's like showing that to some people could instantly get them to laugh at you, or join you.

Posted by Zeta

Huh. What game is the 3rd one supposed to be for?

Posted by brownoystercult

some soccer game. probably mario strikers?

..i don't know.

Posted by Arcadios

Hoops?
Futur Football?

Posted by brownoystercult

the layout of the field/court wouldn't fit basketball or football. the setup of the field would most likely be soccer related.

Posted by Klarth

Winning Eleven DS.

Posted by Shade

Mario Strikers DS would be the best thing to ever happen.

Posted by Zeta

Huh, I thought you thought a new Golden Sun would be the best thing ever, Shade.

Posted by Dexter

I'm disappointed that they don't have any nifty designs in pink.

Posted by Slade

I'm disappointed they don't have any nifty designs in mother of pearl.

I want a site where you pick the background color and put whatever image you want on the DS, order it, and it shows up in a couple weeks just perfect.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Zeta: Huh, I thought you thought a new Golden Sun would be the best thing ever, Shade.

That's a given.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Slade: I want a site where you pick the background color and put whatever image you want on the DS, order it, and it shows up in a couple weeks just perfect.

What design and colour do you have in mind?

That Pokemon design would be much better in yellow.

Posted by Shade

Slade's got a good idea goin' there. I'd the main cast of Golden Sun: The Lost Age on there with their outlines being the color of the element they control, on a black DS. :)

Posted by Dexter

I like it. As long as it's a game theme, I think it will work. However, that's a Game Boy Advance game, so maybe you should think about going for something more DS, like Nintendogs! ^_^

Posted by Zeta

Dark green w/ lighter green Fia outline. :cookie:

Posted by Dexter

I'd like a brown one with Yoshi on it or maybe an orange one with a Paratroopa design.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Dexter: I like it. As long as it's a game theme, I think it will work. However, that's a Game Boy Advance game, so maybe you should think about going for something more DS, like Nintendogs! ^_^

I don't even own Nintendogs.

GOLDEN SUN IT WILL STAY.

Posted by Dexter

What! Nintendogs is the highest selling Nintendo DS game. Not only should you own it, but they should have a specific design in honor of it.

Posted by Shade

Eh, Nintendogs never really appealed to me. Why interact with a game dog when I can just play with my real dog?

Posted by Dexter

It's nothing like playing with real dogs. I have real dogs and they are very different from the Nintendogs. I didn't get Nintendogs because I thought it would be like having more dogs or so I could compare real dogs from the Nintendogs, I got it to become exposed to Nintendo's current innovative techniques and to enjoy a game that uses and explores what the Nintendo DS is capable of.

Posted by Shade

Yeah. I'm more into actualy gameplay and story than games that just use the touch screen. So that's why I've been dissatisfied with the DS library until this coming fall.

Posted by Zeta

Funny how the GBA still has more RPGs coming out that I'm interested in. The only DS RPG I can think up is FF3, while there's 4 GBA RPGs I'm gonna be wanting.

Posted by Dexter

I'm interested in Magical Starsign and Children of Mana. I just got Lunar: Dragon Song, too.

Posted by Zeta

Now that I think about it, there's Etrian Odyssey and Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja coming out sometime next year.

Posted by Dexter

What good Game Boy Advance RPGs are coming out? :confused:

Posted by Zeta

Final Fantasy 5 Advance
Final Fantasy 6 Advance
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2
Yggdra Union

Posted by Slade

Quoting Dexter: What design and colour do you have in mind?

I'd want to get a green DS with a Paper Mario-style Bowser breathing fire on it.

The paratroopa one you mentioned sounds really cool, too. I had an obsession with that character when I was younger.

Posted by Shade

Zeta, you're a sucker for anything Atlus puts out, aren't you? :)

Btw, how was Summon Night?