Freeqy.

Posted by G-Sides

so, as a few of you know after reading my ":\" thread a few weeks ago i have diabetes yes! anyway about a week after i was diagnosed, i noticed that my vision actually had begun to correct itself, and i could see perfectly fine without my glasses or my contacts in. and of course i was
thrilled.

but just tonight, i've realized that my vision is... unrerepairing itself, and is progressing back into me needing lenses.

so uh does anyone had anything similar to this happen before with their vision for the same or other reasons? :s

Posted by WackoHater2

My grandfather is diabetic. He has never had this happen before though. He has always had to wear his glasses, and he has never been able to take them off without being semi-blind. I have never heard of such things happening either. Maybe you should consult a doctor.

Posted by G-Sides

lol, the doctors couldn't explain it either :x

Posted by Pit

It's not diabetes.

Watch Spiderman 1 and 2, I think this happens to the main character.

Posted by Killer Jordo

MAybe *** was like Nate deserves to see. And then you ****ed him off in some way?

Anyway, to be serious, maybe the lighting or your retina fell out of wack for a few days.

Posted by NES Queen

If anything, diabetes will make your vision worse. If you don't keep your sugar levels in check you're at a high risk of developing [URL="http://www.nei.nih.gov/health/diabetic/retinopathy.asp"]diabetic retinopothy[/URL].

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Killer Jordo: MAybe *** was like Nate deserves to see. And then you ****ed him off in some way?

Anyway, to be serious, maybe the lighting or your retina fell out of wack for a few days.

Maybe he got bit by an escaped radioactive spider than? Sounds believable. Very believable.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Indeed!

Posted by maian

I was about to throw in a spider man joke, but Pit beat me to it. :(

That's uh, cool.

and not cool.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I can't explain what happened to you, but I have a similar story.

I woke up one morning and glanced at my alarm clock across my room. I made a double-take when I realized I could read it perfectly. For about a minute I sat there looking at different things, and then I looked at my arms and flexed, thinking of the Spiderman movie.

Another minute later I realized I had forgotten to take out my contacts the previous night. :(

Posted by The Judge

Occasionally I'll go blind for about a minute if I get up too fast or am exposed to daylight from a shady area really fast. This also applies to my other senses by different stimuli.
Deafness: Hearing a certain low frequency of sound knocks out my hearing for a short time.
Lack of Smell and taste: I barely have any anyways.
Numbness: If I hit the back of my hands too hard, my entire body goes numb for a few seconds.