You+Internet

Posted by WackoHater2

How many hours a day are you generally online? Myself, usually 5-9 during the week, and 10-14 on the weekend.

Posted by mis0

1 for me, about 3 for school testing/classes.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: 10-14 on the weekend.

...dear ***.

For awhile, 3-5 hours on average, but my online time has been a lot less lately, mainly because I'm working almost full-time and can almost always find more physically and mentally health-enriching ways to spend my free time.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'm online around 2 hours everyday. Rarely more.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

It varies to serious degrees. I usually leave it on while I do other activities and fluctuate between them. I'd say an average of 4 hours.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Too many.

Posted by The Judge

I'm gonna say 3-6.

Posted by Ant

probably 4 per day

Posted by Klarth

I honestly don't think many people are on more than six hours a day, so the rest of the poll is pretty much null. However, it gives us a great insight into your own habits.

Maybe two or three per day. Four or five outside of term.

I've been on since 2pm today. it is now half past seven. I'm thinking I might go for a walk, but that probably won't happen.

Posted by Linkman

Anywhere between 4 and 8. Depends, less if all I'm doing is screwing around, but more if I'm actually doing something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

3-4 sounds about right.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Around 4 most days. And depending on what I'm doing it can go up or down.

Quoting Killer Jordo: And depending on what I'm doing it can go up or down.

I bet.

Posted by Zeta

Too much, like Wings.

Hell, I think I have the highest Time Spent on Boards...

EDIT: Tied with Klarth.

Posted by Arczu

Hmm... it varies.

Average 3 hours, but sometimes I'll extend it because I might have found something interesting. When I'm not on, I'll leave the BTorrent stuff going.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I voted 0-4, but that's just browsing.

Add another 2 hours for games.

Posted by ed elric

I got on at 2pm and I had to be dragged off at sixpm, then I got back on at 2am and probably won't be off until 5:30 am.

I am an addict and I need help.klarth did you get your degree yet?

Posted by ed elric

I got on at 2pm and I had to be dragged off at 6pm, then I got back on at 2am and probably mon't be off until 5:30 am.

I am an addict and I need help.klarth did you get your degree yet?

Posted by WackoHater2

I am also addicted. I pretty much lost one addiction and picked up another. I only go on MySpace (my old addiction) once a day. The rest of the time I am on VGC.

Posted by Shin-Ra

It depends. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays I'm usually not on because I have school and/or work; so I'm usually on about 5 hours or so on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. I would be spending my time doing other things, but I get a lot of music off the internet, and my friends don't get off work until late at night so I have to occupy my time until then (hence why I'm never on at night unless it's REALLY late).

Posted by Klarth

Quoting ed elric: klarth did you get your degree yet?

Yes, three times

Posted by G-Sides

it depends on what i want to accomplish while at the computer or if i have anything else to do.

Posted by Speedfreak

Far too long. All my friends are either working or at uni, I'm bored to hell!

Hopefully my new games testing job will give me more of a social life.

Posted by Hammered On

I don't go on much if at all when I'm working. However, on my days off, I waste most of the day on the internet. Eh, I voted 0-4 because I work most of the time.

I go on message boards, AIM, livejournal (only for their communities, which, are just as fun as forums IMO, but, a lot of people don't seem to take advantage)