Favorite brand

Posted by WackoHater2

What is your favorite brand of pro wrsetling? I am probably gonna get the usual "pro wrestling isn't a sport" crap, but I don't got nowhere else to put this, so please stfu or gtfo. Thanks.

Mine used to be ECW, before it died and came back. Now it sucks pretty bad. I'd have to say WWE is my favorite. RAW being my favorite show. TNA is my least favorite. It sucks worse than the new ECW, and that's saying something.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Would UFC count? If so I'm for UFC. Becuase it's nto fake. No offence, but the WWE is becoming more like a soap-opera everyday.

Posted by NeXidala

WHERE IS THE OPTION FOR NONE :(!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: WHERE IS THE OPTION FOR NONE !

"Other (specify)" or not posting :cookie:

Posted by NeXidala

I was joking =/

Posted by Arcadios

Raw

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I was joking =/

Hence the caps. Yeah I know.

Posted by Random

WCW.. Its not longer alive but it f***ing kicked *** during the late 90's.

I guess if I had to choose out of current it'd be Raw..

TNA is a borefest because they have jarret and a bunch of WCW rejects wrestling there...

Smackdown seems too boring.. they don't have anything really happening..

ECW isn't the same old ECW and to make things worse its not even entertaining. The most entertaining thing is Kelly Kelly (HOTTIE)..
RVD still kicks *** and so does Sabu. Hell even Sandman and Tommy Dreamer but you've got Rene Dupree and Matt Striker on ECW.. wtf when have they become "Extreme"?? Not to mention Big Show isn't very extreme.. Hes a giant and a hell of an athelete but he doesn't belong in ECW.. I enjoy Test and Hardcore Holly on ECW. They seem like they'd fit in. CM Punk kicks *** too but i'm not a big fan of the direction its going.

Raw has the best talent and better storylines. It too needs improvement but it has more than the other two brands have to offer..

Vamp i'm mocking you for voting for TNA.. TNA decent? pffft.. They can add their Stings and their Kurt Angles to the roster. It doesn't matter because the storylines suck, and not to mention even if someone beats jarret, he wins it back 5 minutes later. I've given up on TNA because it revolves around Jarret and wrestlers who weren't good enough to be in the WWE.. Sure Christian left the WWE to go to TNA.. whoopty do.. Kurt Angle went to TNA but that wasn't such a smart move. The Man is clearly unstable and doesn't need to be wrestling. The fact of the matter is TNA has good talent. Don't get me wrong.. They have a LOT of Talent. But until they get rid of their Jeff Jarrets, their Stings, their Buff Bagwell (Sure hes not there a lot), etc etc, it wont' be a decent brand. They need creative writers who can come up with decent storylines. I know I know wrestling is a soap opera anymore but storylines make wrestling better.. it truley does..

If you ask me, I honestly think I should be a creative team writer -_-'

I could so kick *** and get ratings.. pity..

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Where is Crazy K in this thread?

I guess of the stuff on the air, I'd go with WWE. My favorite was the old WWF, back in the Hulkmania days, with Ted Dibiase and Razor Ramon and all those guys. Andre the Giant was awesome, but his performance in "The Princess Bride" was Oscar material. Second to that would be WCW vs. NWO. I did not agree about the NWO being too sweet. I liked the red and black, but the white and black was a bunch of jerks. I saw Eric Bishoff fight once, against Ric Flair, if memory serves. Yeah, he brought Ric Flair's wife into the ring and starting macking on her, and Ric Flair came out and Figure 4'd Eric Bishoff.