Chapter 36

Posted by Wally The Weird

Enjoy alls!
Also, it is pronounced "Air F" like Aeith with an F.

Chapter 36: Unbound
"So, what exactly are we doing here?" Septero asked. The group, consisting of Anara, Aurie, Sean, Vecks, Fera, Arcadios and Septero had been walking down the otherwise dull and pointless path.
"Well, a few reasons. Fera asked to come here, though I don't know why, we need some supplies in the town up ahead, we've been meaning to visit this world for a while, and we picked up an odd energy reading here recently, so it seemed like a good oportunity." Vecks explained. He was using his staff as a walking stick for a while, but gave up and decided to float the rest of the way. He never was built for stanima anyway.
"No, I mean why are we here, and not Adalline, Eiyuu and Renai?" Septero asked. He had been mostly asleep when the group left the ship early in the morning. The village they were going to see, Cuvu, had outlawed airships because of accidents and pollution, so they had to park ouside the village grounds, which were rather far.
"Well, Adalline knows her way around a med-kit, so we left her to watch over Eiyuu and Renai. Aurie would have stayed, but you never quite know when we will need her. As for why I wanted to come here, I just got this odd feeling, like I was supposed to come here for something." Fera explained. She had been just about the only one who was wide awake when the ship landed.
The group continued along until they were just outside the village. Suddenly, the forest they were in grew very, very dark. Instinctivley, everyone drew their weapons as three heartless appeared. It was peculiar, they looked like neo-shadows, but were much alrger, had four arms, three eyes and anttanae, and were most assuredly stronger.
"Alrighty then! Let's rock!" Vecks began, landing on his feet, ending his hovering. "Fire Ba-" Was all he got out. A figure leaped form the tree tops and landed on the ground. Movign too fast to be seen clearly, the blue blur charged at the first heartless, and followed by a silver slash, bisected it neatly in half. The blur moved and dogged the attacks of the other two, and took them down in the same manner. The blur jumped and twisted and turned in all kinds of ways to accomplish these feats, and then stopped in front of the group.
It was a knight! Head to toe, the figure was covered in a bluish knight armor, had a stout sword, and a shield, and had a helmet and everything. Unlike a traditional knight however, this one was no more then three feet high, if that! Turning its armored head left, then right, and then left again, it stopped and focused on Fera, who stepped forward and drew her own blade.
The knight and Fera both stepped forward, and held their blades stead-fast. The Knight began, and unleashed seven deadly slashed on Fera, all of which she blocked with her own blade. Fera then let loose seven flashed of her blade, all of which the knight blocked with his sword. The two nodded at each other, and then put away their swords.
"MOGGY!" Fera yelled as the knight jumped up and hugger her with a great big bear hug.
"FAIRY!" The knight yelled as it hugged her. Everyone in the group just sat their in shock, wondering exactly what was going on.
"Fera do you know this.....Little, person?" Aurie asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Both 'Moggy' and Fera both looked at her with a sharp snap and staired at her with looks that could kill.
" Kupo! I'm not a little person!" He said, as he got down and adjusted his head piece. "I'm a moogle!" He proclaimed, revealing his moogle self. He had clean white fur and a bright red pom-pom anntenae on his head. Upon cloaser inspection, everyone noticed that on the back of his armor were two slits with two bat wings coming out.
"This is Moggy! He saved me about ten years back, when I was about 10 or so, and he took care of me. He's the one who tought me the sword and how to fight! It's been about two years since I left to go exploring." Fera explained. Moggy had floated up and landed on Fera's head and was sitting there in a meditation pose while listening.
"Not that she needed much training. Her fighting skills are innate to her, she would probably be even better without my training, but with a lot less control over who she is." The moogle said. Fera has a look of absolute glee on her face.
"So thats why you wanted to come here? To say hello to your old master?" Sean asked. Both nodded at him. "Huh, kewl. I wonder how strong he is?" Sean asked. Both Fera and Moggy twitched slightly, and then they both grinned.
"Wanna find out? How about you guys againt Moggy here in a little spar? There is a training center a little ways over that we can use. Using that, we can not only simulate any place we want, but you won't be injured either." Fera challenged. The group looked to themselves, and grinned.
"Bring it on."

The Training Center

The group entered to find a large stadium like arena that was completley empty. Fera walked off and hit the secret switch to reveal a control booth. Stepping inside, she shut the door behind her, and turned the stadium on. A loud buzzing sound could be heard as the place began to warm up and come to life.
"Wow, amazing!" Arcadios said, looking around in total awe. "How did you even know about this place, let alone know how to work it?" He asked. A loud ding was heard, followed by Fera's voice.
"Well, Moggy IS a Moogle! He built this place from scratch. Thats how I know how to work it. Now then, I always found the village simulation worked best, so lets go with that!"
Vecks, Sean, Aurie, Anara, Septero, and Arcadios went to the oposite side of the stadium from Moggy, who put his helm back on. Again the buzzing was heard, followed by a series of clicks, and then a brilliant flash! The stadium changed into a simulation of a village, without any people or anything inside it though.
"GO!" Fera yelled over the speakers.
Moggy charged at the group with incredible speed far exceeding his tiny legs ability. Vecks vanished, Aurie jumped to the side, Arcadios jumped straight up, Septero charged in return, Anara went to the left, and Sean went to the right all at once.
"Shadow Blast!" Septero yelled. Raising his left hand, his right holding Tide, he unleashed a sudden and large blast of black energy. The blast struck Moggy and erupted in a fireless explosion of pure consussive force. From the dust however, Moggy continued his charge, his shield raised. He put his shield on his back upon reaching septero.
Septero swung his mighty blade down on the moogle, but Moggy actual managed to swing his own sword with enough force to knock Septero back, pushing Tide over his head, jump up, and punch Septero on the side of the face with his bare fist. Septero couldn't even fully comprehend what had happened as the tiny furry paw struck him with enough strength to send him flying.
Not stopping for a second, Moggy was already prepared for the next assaults. Anara slid on the ground with her dagger out and went for him, just ahead of Sean, who came from the oposite angle with his axe just over where the moogle was. Moggy grabbed Anara by her outstreatched arm and tossed her straight up into Sean. The two went high into the simulated sky. After traveling a good distance up, they found that the moogle had jumped straight up ahead of them, and just slammed his feet into Sean's back, sending them earthbound with tremendous force, making a small crater in the ground.
"Fire ball!" Was what was heard next. Vecks had reappeared behind Moggy and placed his hand up to his head. From his palm, a large bright white ball of light appeared. The deadly orb would explode on contact with enough force to melt steel. However, just as he launched it, Moggy moved fast enough to take his sword, smash the ball like a baseball bat with it, and then toss his sword after it. While Vecks was still saying the 'er' in fire was when he smacked it, and the 'ba' in ball was when he grabbed Vecks by the wrist and tossed him at an on coming keyblade.
Arcadios had tossed the keyblade when he had the chance, but hit Vecks instead. While the keyblade was comign back to him, he was suddenly hit with a bright ball of light the exploded, and sent him flying and then crashign into Aurie on the ground. Moggy's sword had chased after the fire ball and struck it again to send it towards Arcadios, as well as alter it to create more concussive force then heat.
Unwilling to give up, the group got up in an instant and went back to the fight. Moggy landed on the ground and taking up his blade, matched blades with Septero, Anara, and Sean at the same time, all without uttering a word. Aurie and Vecks had backed off, and cast a large scale healign spell on everyone. It also hit Moggy as well, being indescriminate, but considering the lack of damage, it was worth it.
"Blades of Madness!" Sean yelled out. Anara and Septero backed off as Sean swung his mighty axe downward onto the moogle. What was amazing was that after it had traveled at most two or so inches, there was a flash, and suddenly there were four axes all coming at Moggy! The one from the top had an oposite reflection coming from the ground, and there were also two side blade coming at Moggy from oposite angles.
"KUPO!" Was all that was heard after that. There was a large explosion and Sean blown back several yards, landing on his side, Moggy also was thrown back several yeards, and his armor was singed from the explosion, but had been prepared for it, and landed on his feet.
"Dragon Maw!" As soon as Moggy landed, Septero had finished his attack. From his own shadow, four shadow dragons erupted, and shot straight for Moggy. Moggy backed off as far as he could, but soon hit the now invisible wall of the arena. Reaching behind him, he pulled out a small glass marble, and tossed it into the air. Jumping after it, the dragons were unphased, as his shadow was still on the ground, and therefore within attacking range. The dragons raised there heads on a two dimensional scale, and struck at the shadow just has Moggy reached the glass marbel.
There was a brilliant flash that lasted several second. The dragons and Moggy's shadow vanished within that time. When they had reappeared, it was too late. Moggy had reached Septero and was out of range.
"Digger Bolt!" Vecks cried out. His lighting spell cought Moggy off gaurd, and he backed away suddenly. From behind him Anara charged again, and Arcadios came from the side. Moggy raised his sword and slashed, but hit only air! Aurie finished her spell and enveloped her friends in a barrier. Arcadios and Anara followed Moggy as he mad a jump high into the sky.
"Anara! Now!" Arcadios yelled out. Grabbing onto Arcadios, Anara called on tremendous unseen strength and tossed the keyblader upwards after Moggy. Shooting through the air, Arcadios was much faster then Moggy, and attempted to attack him on his way past the moogle. However, Moggy grabbed the keyblader in the air, spun him around and tossed him straight back at Anara. Prepared for this, Anara, who was falling, flipped, and as soon as Arcadios reached him, put her feet against his, and the two lauched off each other.
"Ally Oop!" The first human words out of Moggy's mouth since the fight started. He reached way high, and then tossed his sword at Arcadios with astounding speed! Arcadios matched it with Strike Raid from his own keyblade.
"And again!" After he had tossed his sword, Moggy reached way high again. There was an unseen flash, and then Moggy tossed a keyblade at Arcadios! The sword and keyblade blocked each other, but the moogle's keyblade went unchecked, and struck the dumb-founded Arcadios head on! The keyblade bounced off him and returned to the moogle, who reached way high one last time.
"Lucky Seven!" Tossing his keyblade again, this time the blade split into seven keyblade which each struck a party member at the same time. The seventh however, went straight up, and as soon as each keyblade had hit a person, it erupted in a flash of wide-spread but moderate-low damage.
Moggy landed, and the simulation ended. Each member of the group was fully restored as though the battle had never happened, except perhaps for a wounded pride or two.
"That was incredible!" Arcadios, undetered, yelled at the now unhelmed moogle. "I thought only humans could be keybladers or something! I was NOT expecting that to tell you the truth sir." Arcadios went on.
"Nope, Kupo! I've had my keyblade for," Moggy trailed off, lost in though. "213 years next month if I recall." Everyone, except Fera, dropped thier jaws at this sudden revelation.
"You're over 200 years old!?" They all yelled at once in total shock and awe. "B-but you don't look very old to me!" Aurie finished for the group.
"Well, Moogles not only age differently, but so do keyblader, magic users, demi-titans." He explained. the group AGAIN dropped their jaws even further at this response then the last one.
"You're a titan!?"
"No! Kupo! Don't be silly. I just have the essence of a titan inside me. Not sure which one though, I think it's war or battle or something like that. doesn't really matter, kupo." He explained. "Oh, and before you ask, that was a flash bomb. Moogles are natorious engineers after all, made it in my spare time."
"So in other words, you could probably kick our @sses even fatser if you went all out?" Vecks asked. Moggy nodded in pride with Fera right next to him giggling.
"Ain't my master great?" She asked. Everyone sighed at this. "I still gotta lot to learn from him though. As the group talked a bit more about the amazingness of Moggy, as well as Moggy complementing everyone on what a good job they did against him, they were suddenly interupted.

There was a loud boom, and a hole was blown in the side of the arena! From the rubble came a powerful gust, and the dust cleared in an instant! A lone figure entered. He had the look of a young man, but still appeared almost old. He had long white hair, a particularly muscular build for his appearance, a circlet, a robe, and had the general look of mage, save that he had no staff or weapon of any kind.
"Fera! Vecks! Aurie! Sean! Septero! I am known as Sage!" He spoke in a powerful voice that seemed as though he were talking softly, yet loud enough to be heard for a mile. "You five stand accused of dissreuoting the flow of time, space, or life! Surrender, or be destroyed! Violance will not be tollerated!" He said, laying down his ultimatum. Without any response from them yet, and not even waiting for one, Sage raised his hands, and cast an unknown spell. Suddenly the arena was torn apart by a great wind! The company stood their ground, as though they were in the eye of the storm.
"What are you talking about!?" Aurie yelled back to him. Her voice was magicaly carried on the wind, and Sage could hear it clearly.
"You each of commited a crime of the most high! You have been restored from life where you should not have been! Vecks has called forth nothingness into creation! Septero has unwillingly, but still stolen the body of his own decendant, and Sean has also returned from death! Fera was never meant to be!" He told her. "Surrender NOW! I give you this one chance!" He told them. Vecks stepped forward and smiled at the man.
"Not a chance!" Vecks said. Raising his hand, he signaled an attack, and then cast his own! "Arcadios, as I tought you!" Arcadios nodded at this. "Elmekia Lance!" Vecks unleashed a straight beam of green energy at Sage.
"Strike Raid!" Arcadios tossed his keyblade! The two projectiles blended and mixed in the air, and shot for Sage with incredible force and speed.
"Violence will not be tollerated!" Sage proclaimed again. Somehow, he actually grabbed the magically enfused keyblade, held it in his hands, and did something. The green energy grew brighter, and changed into red! Tossing the keyblade, it was seen only as a single beam of red light and was instantly wedged in the ground in the center of the group. The blade erupted and everyone jumped away, cought in a powerful explosion that scattered them.
"You have chosen destruction! Let the power of the cosmos end this!" He proclaimed. Outstreatching his left arm, he conjured a powerful twister from the sky! From his left came a brilliant light and the earth sunk and created a great pit.
"Counter: WIND!" Vecks conjured his own twister on top of the other one, spinning the oposite direction and dissipaiting it. Aurie and Sean were both cought in the pit, but Moggy had helped them out of it.
"Everyone!" Vecks yelled as Aurie raised her strongest barrier. "He's going to attack! Whenever he casts a spell, his circlet fluxuates in power! When we get the chance focus fire on that spot!" Vecks instructed. Everyone nodded and huddled close. Vecks boosted Auries power and Moggy raised his shield, which seemed to further strengthen the barrier.
"Your resistance only delays the enivtiable! Titans of Earth, Wind, Sea and Sky! I call upon you you shatter this barrier!" The sky rained hard, and flodded in mere moment. However, it stopped after a short time. The puddles gathered togetehr and blended, and rose up in the form of leviathan! The earth quaked, and the mountains from not too far off rumbled and shattered. From them, they formed the shape of a great behemoth. The sky roared, and the winds created a new twister. The twister sucked up some of the clouds, and formed a griffon of wind. Then, Sage raised his hand, and from his palm, a great flame erupted, and took the shape of a mighty dragon!
The dragon roared and breathed hot flames onto the barrier, and the snake unleashed a cold blast of water after that! The griffon blew as hard as it could, but still the barrier stood. Finally, the earth titan smashed it's mighty fist into the barrier, and it shattered! Aurie collapsed under the power, but they had only this chance!
"NOW!" Fera yelled. Vecks focused and took control of the serpent for a moment. The serpent entangled it's self with the great dragon, and they both vanished, leaving only a great abundance of steam. Septero called forth his shadow dragons, and taking several bites out of the Griffon, soon destroyed it. Fera ran up the titans arm, and over it's shoulder. Sean crashed his mighty axe into it's leg and severed it, while Moggy smashed his fist into the oposite leg and crushed it. Arcadios unleashed his keyblade on the titan, severing one arm as the keyblade flew through it, and then severing the other one after Fera ran past it on it's way back. Anara stayed back and looked after Aurie.
"For Moggy!" Fera yelled out upon reaching Sage. Her blade cleanly bisected the circlet! Floating for a moment, she saw Sage loose consiousness, and then a look of horror spread upon her face! She saw, embedded in his forehead, a tiny red gem within a clear diamond that glowed with an eerie light. The diamond shattered, and the gem went with tremendous force into Fera, ebedding its self in her left eye.
Fera fell back a large distance and landed on the ground near aurie with a thud and a sickening crack. The group ran to her, paying no heed to Sage, who fell to ground, but landed lightly, able to cast a slow spell before loosing conciousness.
Fera twitched slightly, but she was unconcious entierly. Hey eye was not bleeding, despite the shard in her eye, but her arm and legs were broken, and her back was bent oddly. She was not dead, but coming cloaser with every second.
"We need Aurie!" Arcadios yelled. He looked and saw she was unconcious as well, but stopped moving when he saw Fera began to glow. She glowed red for a moment, and then there was a flash of white, and a trail of red leading somewhere close by. Thats when things got weird.
Her breathing got heavier. Her arms and legs and back all popped back into place, and Fera's eyes opened, the shard gone. Raising to her feet vampire style, a smile crossed her face, and she popped her neck. Turning to the gang, she locked eyes with them, but now her eyes were blood red. Reaching to her right hand, she removed her glove, and looked at the palm, and then began to laugh.
"Yes! OH YES! I'm free! I'M FINALLY FREE!" She yelled, laughing as she did. She looked around, and found Sage laying on the floor unconcious. "HIM!" She yelled, running over to him. The group followed with a puzzled look. She unsheathed her blade, and began to run towards him. "We have to kill him! Quickley, while we still can!" The group made a 'huh' sound and ran after her.
"Stop it Fera!" Vecks said, teleporting in front of her. "He's beaten, it's finished, we don't need to kill him!" He told her. Fera stopped, her blade in her right hand.
"You don't understand! Now that I'm free, that means that she's inside him! We have to kill him before it's too late!" Vecks grabbed fera and locked eyes with her.
"Stop it Fera!" He yelled. Fera sighed and seemed to calm down.
"Shut up!" She said, ramming her fist into Vecks suddenly. Vecks collapsed on the ground, doubling over in pain. Not bothering to check on him, Fera broke into a run after Sage, and drew her blade! Septero jumped hard and fast, and landed in front of her and Sage. Arcadios followed suit.
"Fera calm down! We don't need to do this!" He said. Fera had a look of desperation on her face. Slashing her blade, Tide cried out with the tremendous force she out into the blade. Striking the blade six more time, and Arcadios' keyblade seven times, the vibrations reached incredible force, and Arcadios and Septero backed off a bit.
"We have to kill him!" She explained again. "We have to kill him before-" She was interupted. Sage groaned as he woke up, rubbing his head. "NO! We're too late!" She yelled, lowering her sword in hopelessness. She watched as Sage got up, and dusted himself off.
"Oooo, my aching head! What has happened?" He asked, looking around. "LYXWAL! That d@mnable monster! I'll have his head for this trickery!" He resolved, walking over to Septero and Arcadios. "I have not met you before. Please, tell me I did not cause you harm!" He pleaded with Septero. The look of terror returned to Fera's face.
"Wait, then that means..." She trailed off and turned around. Everyone looked and saw, Aurie was now levitating above the ground, a white aura surrounding her. From her eyes flowed light with incredible radiance.
"RUN!" Fera grabbed Sage and Arcadios and broke into a run. They tried to resist her, but could not. Everyone followed her as she ran towards the pit. "Everyone in, NOW!" She yelled. Everyone, commanded by her voice, obeyed, and ran in. Vecks was still on the ground however, and was having trouble moving. "Do I have to do everything!?" She yelled, grabbing Vecks and tossing him in the pit.
Using her reflection powers, she created a dome of mirrors around the pit, shielding it from the wave of light that enveloped the pit and everything.

Inside The Pit
Inside the pit, which was longer and like a cave, the group gathered and talked.
"Ok, so let's start with you Fera. Why did you punch out Vecks, and why were you dead-set on killing him just a moment ago?" Septero asked. Everyone was gathered around a fire inside the cave. "And why did we leave so quickley AND why did we leave Aurie behind? You've got a lot of explaining to do little lady!"
"You want to know? Fine! Here, watch this." Said Fera. Taking her blade, she held it in her hand for a moment, and then, without warning, plunged it into her chest! Holding it there for a moment, she smiled as she coughed up blood, and after refusing assitance, pulled it back out again. Spreading the slit on her shirt slightly, she showed them the wound. What was amazing, was the lack of wound, or even blood!
"I am a homunculus. Well, sort of anyway. My name isn't Fera, I actual prefer to go by Aref. Fera is actually two beings in one. Me, and her. We were created to be the ultimate killing machine with limitless power and potential. They created the homunculus half, me, by transmuting a clone to life. The clone was dead from birth, but that was what they wanted. Using the clone of several of you, they forged a homunculus clone based off you. However, thats not it. They also created a genome, and transmuted it into the homunculus into a chimera. The genome is essentialy Fera. It's original body is now mine. The genom served as a focal point between the gate, the source of alchemy, representing the body, the life stream, the soul aspect, and Kingdom Hearts, the heart aspect. She is in dominant control almost always, so her human half of the genome is mostly dominant as well. But she can use philisophers stones, both incomplete and true, as fuel, for me to take control and lend her my powers, and some of the stronger aspects of my lovley personality. I don't compltley understand it myself." Fera explained in a long winded paragraph. Taking a deep breath, she continued.
"When I slashed this guy here-No offence" She paused and looked to sage, who raised his hand peacefuly. "-The circlet split, and revealed he was housing a philisophers stone. This is a geniune, but tainted one. It was artificially enhanced with an incomplete stone, which was meant to streangthen it, but actually weakened it. What it did, was not only rais me to the surface, but it also expelled the genome influence in me. However, while I am full homunculus because of the lack of soul, she didn't have a body. So her soul and body left me, and went straight for someone asleep or unconcious. I thought it was Sage because I didn't know Aurie was unconcious. Now that she has Aurie, she is going to unravel and become the focal point." Aref explained.
"Ok, I think I understand." Vecks said. "But, what does that last part mean? About unraveling and becoming the focal point?" Vecks asked. Everyone looked to Aref as she sighed and explained.
"That means she is going to split into an entity of all three aspects. She'll be a gate, life stream, and kingdom hearts. Although it will be more like a shortcut to each one. What we need to do, is enter each aspect, and destroy the entity inside. That will ravel the three back together into a single being, which will basically be a super-powered Aurie/Fera fusion with a lust to unite everything by killing it." Aref explained.
"Well Aref, since you obviously know whats going on, whats the plan then?" Sean asked.
"Well, when we ravel them back together, we still have to deal with the uber-Aurie. What we need to do, is weaken her, and then we need to actually kill her. If I kill her, and we perform a human transmutation on her, Fera and I will be blended back together, and Aurie should be just fine." She explained.
"I can help." Sage said, raising to his feet and adressing the group. "I could have harmed you greatly during our encounter. I am an alchemist. I combine magic and Alchemy together for a deadly combination. However, a man, Lyxwal, used the philosophers stone to enchance his magic, and control me. I owe you a debt, please, allow me to assist you. I can perform human transmutation one last time. But I cannot do it afley without a philosophers stone." Sage explained.
"Thats where Vecks comes in. We could use mine, as I have not only a full one that serves as my life, but several artificial ones to empower me, but that would drain me. Without enough, Fera wont bind to me, and it will fail utterly. Vecks, you can use the dragon slave! If you use it, Sage here can use the power from the spell to do the transmutation!"
"Right." Vecks said. "We'll talk later about Lyxwal. However, Aref, I don't understand something. I have read about Homunculi before, and I have never heard of a single one acting in any way shape or form peaceful. Why are you helping us?" Vecks asked.
"Simple really. I don't deny the fact that I would absolutley love to go on a killing spree for no real reaosn other then for the fun of it. But if we dont't do something, then there won't be any people to kill, and I'll probably die to, which would suck. Now, Sage, Septero, you two are with me, we'll take out the life stream. Anara, Sean, Sage and Moggy, you four will take out the gate. Vecks and Arcadios, you guys will take care of kingsdom hearts."
"Wait, why do I have to go with only Vecks? And since when did you start running the place!?" Arcadios asked her. Well, it was more like yell at her, but it was both really.
"Because I know what I'm doing! Septero is an atlantean, and immortal in certain ways, so he can actually survive in the life stream. I don't have a soul beyond my philophers stone, so not only could I survive, I could actually eat materia! The gate is alchemy, which is why you'll need Sage. However, it is also physical, so thats why I am sending the physical fighters. You have a keyblade, kaing you perfect for kingdom hearts, and magic comes from the unity of light and dark, so thats why Vecks is in. Everyone udnerstand?" Aref asked. Everyone nodded, and rose to their feet.
"Lets rock!"

The Gate
As soon as they had left, the group was divided. Anara, Moggy, Sean and Sage all stood on a yellow platform in front of a large gate. The gate opening, and from it, black hands stretched out, and tangled together. They tiwsted and shaped and formed, and created a black dress. Appearing from no where, an image of Fera appeared in the dress, her eyes cloased.
"Listen up, this fight is going to be easy if we keep our wits about us. Fera is going to go all physical. Fera has litteraly a paralysing fear of all things alchemy, including the gate!" Moggy explained. "However, Fera will be going all physical, so watch out, cause she is strong and fast. Now, let's move!" Everyone broke the huddle and charged. They had been given instructions to fight and act to kill her. They had to kill the entity in the form of Fera, otherwise, she would not ravel back together.
Twitching slightly, Fera reached out with a gloved hand. Her arm extended and shot out to moggy, passed him as he dodged it, and whipped around for Anara.
Moggy leaped over the extended arm, and landed behin Fera, and plunged his blade into Fera's back. Sage conjured forth a giant crystal of ice and shattered it into hundreds of icecles which shot out like bullets. Anara ran at her with all her speed, landed, and plunged her dagger into Fera's heart.
Sean jumped, and cleaved her in two! Fera collapsed, and the gate opened, and sucked her back up again. Then the gate crumbled.
"Too easy." Said Moggy.

Kingdom Hearts
"Didn't expect to see you here." Said the familiar voice to Vecks and Arcadios.
"Traveling those roads again I see. Well, the road is like the sea, and the sea leads to many places, including here." Vecks said. "Arcadios, stay back. Eiyuu and I are going to go all out on this one, for old times sake." Vecks explained. Arcadios smiled and sat down. They were on a white platform, and infront of them was a giant door. Between them and the giant door, was a great golden dragon of light and shadows blended together. Atop the dragon in a golden dress that merged with the dragon, was Aurie.
"Stike Raid!" Eiyuu yelled out as he jumped to the side, floating in the void. The Keyblades struck the dragon, and bounced off harmlessly. Eiyuu grabbed his keyblades and ran up the side, destroying the heartless that appeared as he ran up. Reaching Aurie, who had her eyes cloased, he slashed both blades at her.
At the same time.
"Flare bit!" Vecks yelled, floating to the oposite side. Each ball of light shot out of his palm and exploded on contact with the dragon like a machine gun spitting fireballs, but each doing nothing. "Ok then! Rah Tilt!" A white light shot from Vecks' outstreatched hands. The light struck the dragon, and did nothing. "D@mn! It's like a figured, no soul, only heart."
Eiyuu's blades were both cought by Aurie with no effort, and then pushed back, along with him, to the platform. The dragon roared loudly. Thats when Vecks had a bright idea.
"Eiyuu, I am going to use a rather risky spell. When I do, I am going to pass it to you, and then rest will just come to you. Got it!" Eiyuu looked puzzled, but nodded. "Okay then, keep her bussy!" he yelled. Eiyuu muttered something and then jumped towards the dragon, slashing and stabbing it to keep it occupied, but doing no real damage.
"Sword of the cold dark void, free youself from the heavens bonds." Vecks began to chant. "Become one with my power, one with my body, and let us walk the path of destruction together. Power that can smash even the souls of the G0DS!" Vecks held out his hands and clasped them tightly like a sword.
"RAGNA BLADE!" A sword like figure of black energy filled Vecks' hands. He gripped the ten foot long blade tightly. "Eiyuu!" He yelled. Eiyuu turned and saw the unusual sight. "Catch!" Vecks' stepped back, then stepped forward and tossed the blade at Eiyuu with all his might. Reaching out, Eiyuu grabbed the sword by the hilt. The blade and his keyblades glowed brightly, and then mixed.
Eiyuu now held a singular keyblade that was as long as two, compltley black, and had the shape of Ultima Weapon. Running up the dragon, and trailing the blade behind him, Eiyuu reached Aurie and slashed the might blade acorss her chest. The blade vnaished, and the Aurie vanished along with the dragon. The doors crumbled into dist, and Eiyuu vanished along with it.
"Cool." Said Arcadios.

Life Stream
"It's too green. I prefer red myself." Aref said. She and Septero were walking along a road surrounded by the lifestream. At last they came upon the end. It was a giant green platform. The life stream bent and twised, and then it formed a green dress. From that green dress, appeared what seemed to be a fusion between Aurie and Fera.
"Let's go!" Septero drew out Tide and slashed, but it passed right through like she was a ghost! He looked, and saw his own life stream was drawn into the dress, and caused the entity to grow a little bit.
"Great. It absorbs lifestream. I can't do anything here, since I don't HAVE life stream to give, and my blade will pass right through her anyway.
"Hey Fera, you said you had philosophers stones right? I need one." Septero demanded.
"What!? But if I loose too much, then Fera, and the universe, is done for. I can give you one though, but only an incomplete one." Aref said. Septero turned to her, and lowered his blade.
"It can still enhance alchemy right? Well I need it to do just that!" Septero said.
"But, you're not an alcehmist!" Aref pointed out.
"No, but I am atlantean. We have an affinity for these kinds of things. If enhanced, I should be able to pull what I need to do off. Now, get it ready for me, cause I am taking a big risk here!" Septero commanded. Aref sighed, and produced from her hand, a small red stone that oozed from her skin like jello, and then hardened.
Septero cloased his eyes, and concentrated. There was a pulse, and his life stream became visible. Then, the life stream from all around twisted and bended, and it flowed into his blade! The entity was now just a whisp of green smoke, trying desperatley to re-absorb the life stream back into its self. The life stream gathered and glowed, and then bound to tide.
"Kyuukyoku Gensou!" Septero yelled, straining himself to even stand. Tide glowed dark blue, and the air around it glowed bright green. "Now, give me the stone!" He demanded Aref, who gave it to him without a fight. "This thing eats life stream. This new attack of mine enhanced my own strength by drawing the life stream into it, allowing for more power, nearly instant undead killings, and it can be blended with magic. But if I use the stone, then maybe..." Septero trailed off. Jaming the stone into the blade, there was a brilliant flash. Now Tide glowed bright Orange, and the life stream around it was now red. "YES! The stone let me invert the life-stream temporarily! Now watch this!"
Septero lunged forward, and plunged the blade deep into the cloud. The cloud sucked up the life stream, and then it began to twitch and dissipate. "Since it's absorbing it's oposite, that means its killing its self. Death to the Wicked!" Septero raised his blaed, and then swung it, bisecting the cloud perfectly in half.

Outside In The Wrecked Arena
The three enitites all died in unison. There was a flash, and everyone was returned to the outside. Aurie was floating in the sky, and slowly decending, her sword drawn.
"Ok guys, this is it, we finish this thing fast and final! Sage, you and Vecks get ready. Everyone else, you attack Aurie and do as much damage as you can! GO!" Everyone broke from the huddle.
Sean jumped up to Aurie. Swining his giant axe, he meant to do damage. However, she vanished without a trace! From behind him, a sword came out of no where, and he only narrowly dodged it. Arcadios stood only for a moment, before the blade vanished, and Aurie appeared behind him, grabbed hold of him, and tossed him to the side.
"No way! She's bending dimensions! She can basically have any part of her, or her sword, appear in any size in the local area! It's basically teleportation, but I have never actually seen it accomplished by a human before! Fera must be suping up her powers dramatically!" Vecks marveled.
Her sword would appear and be narrowly dodged by someone, and her mgic was similar. The battle was short but devestating. Finally, the time came for the final attack.
"NOW!" Vecks yelled. The circle was finished. Casting a spell, Sage and Vecks summoned Aurie into the center. Attempting to warp dimensions again, she was charged at by Aref! Sage touched the edged of the circle.
"Dragon Slave!" Finishing his unheard chant, Vecks fired a dragon slave directly at Sage. The blast hit sage, and was channled from him into the circle, and it glowed a bright red. Aref plunged her blade into Auries chest in an instant. The circle glowed brightly, and the light eneveloped the entire area for miles in an unmatched brilliance.

Three days Later
"Sorry about the scar Aurie." Fera said, applogizing for the billionth time in the past few days. The stadium was restored to it's former glory thanks to Sage, who had departed to search for Lyxwal. He had not passed on any information to the group however.
"Hey, I've told you a billion times, it's ok!" Aurie said. Her chest now had a small scar where the blade had pentrated her heart. "What about you Fera? Are you going to be ok now that-" She trailed off.
"Oh this?" Fera said, pointing to her left eye. "Nah I'll be fine. It's a little weird, but now I can official make 'Cyclops Rock' my theme song!" She said smiling. Her eye was now compltley gone. The philosophers stone had been used up, and her eye had also been taken by the risky transmutation. She was surpringly ok with it.
"Well, I think it's time you guys went along your merry way. I'd wadger good money that the girl you left to watch over your other freinds is worried about you!" Moggy said.
"Aww, you won't be coming with us then Moggy?" Fera asked, looking slightly disapointed.
"I will be, but not with you. I'm going to be doing some traveling myself, so I'm sure we'll run into each other." He said. The group sighed, and got up. They all said their good byes, and calmly walked away. When they were a distance away, Aurie looked back, and found that Moggy was completley gone.
"Good thing he gave us supplies before he left.

That Night
"So it's agreed?" Fera asked.
"Indeed it is." Aref concluded. "I won't be such a steriotypical 'evil' side to you, and won't go on a killing rampage. In return, you will listen to anything I say, though not neccesarily do it, and invoke my power more often and let me out to kick some butt from time to time. "Good thing that philisophers stone was only used up in it's incomplete parts, now I can be invoked without that nasty side effect."
"Deal." Said the cyclops, who drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Posted by Arcadios

Wally.....you have chapter 37 not 36.
I already made 36.

Well, not my fault. Mine was supposed to before you wrote two cha[ters.
And for the last time, read it before replying!

Posted by Sak

I think I'm gonna merge both of Patsy's chapters together so we can just clear up this whole issue. (Sorry I didn't read it before posting Wally.) Any objections? No? Good cuz I don't give a crap if you object. lol. jk.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I object.
Leave them as is.
Whatever, I'll just make another thread.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Well I object.
Leave them as is.
Whatever, I'll just make another thread.

I would give a crap if Wally objected but it's just too bad for you.

Arc, you don't need them to be two chapters anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------
And someone finish the chapter!

Posted by Arcadios

You can't rule in a dictatorship here, Sak.
I'm going to go the stubborn route here and just keep doing what I have to to keep my chapters separate.
ou're actually making this harder for yourself.
All you have to do is edit Wally's first post to say "Chapter 37".
It's not that hard even for you.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: You can't rule in a dictatorship here, Sak.
I'm going to go the stubborn route here and just keep doing what I have to to keep my chapters separate.
ou're actually making this harder for yourself.
All you have to do is edit Wally's first post to say "Chapter 37".
It's not that hard even for you.

Um actually it doesn't let me change the title. Believe me, I've tried. And you weren't even SUPPOSED to have two chapters in the first place. You were just an idiot and wasted half of the chapter describing how two dudes got dressed, when you could have done something that added to the story and attempted to use the proper vocabulary of a 16 year old such as yourself and maybe even attempted to stop writing like an 11 year old!
______
And I finished it Wally. Pretty interesting chapter. Fera just seems even more complex than before. lol. :p:

Arc, you even told me about it before hand and I said you shouldn't make two chapters!

Posted by Arcadios

Wow, it's a simple title change and that's it.
I'm not letting off.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Arc, you even told me about it before hand and I said you shouldn't make two chapters!

See? Even Wally said so!
____
So does anyone want me to spoil Chapter 37 for them? :p:
____
Patsy, you weren't supposed to have 2 friggin chapters! JUST DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR NON EXISTANT LIFE!

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, since you claim I have no life I can pretty much be up all night doing what I'm currently doing.
Maybe you should stop being such a retarded one minded bitch for a change.
[Insert Sexist Comment Here]

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Meh, since you claim I have no life I can pretty much be up all night doing what I'm currently doing.

And maybe you should stop being a total retarded fatass that has a lower iq than a garden hose! :cookie:

Posted by Arcadios

The razor blade is right next to you just get it over with.
:cookie:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Maybe you should stop being such a retarded one minded bitch for a change.

Maybe you should stop being such a baby and accept the fact that I merged your G[color=indigo]OD[/COLOR] FORSAKEN CHAPTERS! :cookie:

You're BOTH retards!
Sak, I got nothing against you other then the old six year old argument.
Arc, LET IT GO! You weren't supposed to have two chapters, you never asked, you only mentioned it to me and even then I disagreed, and you didn't even need the two chapters!

Posted by Arcadios

Right, I rather be a baby then a suicidal anorexic goth wannabe who enjoys bathing in vaginal fluid.

Wally, I have nothing against you but you can just as easily end this by asking Sak to change the title.

Yes, I very well could.
But you didn't need the two chapters in the first place. Riku's tournament chapter was installed like mulitple chapters, but under a single chapter altogether. So length doesn't make a major difference.

Posted by Arcadios

I have my reasons for seperating the chapters.
Sak is only doing this because she can't let go of her anger issues against me.

Well then, what are your reasons!
This wouldn't have been such a problem if you just asked man.

That, and you do realize provoking her is saying stuff about you right? You won't let go and she won't let, which would mean you BOTH have anger issues right? Or is it just her because you obviously don't have any issues of any kind?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
And did you even read the chapter or have you been to preocupied bickering over nothing with Sak? Even the SMALLEST detail and you explode at each other.

Posted by Arcadios

I admit I am a hypocrite.
My reasons are that I rathe rnot put so much "trash" in one chapter.
Both chapters have their own mood and I want to keep it that way.
So all I ask is if you can please change your chapter from 36 to 37.

Yes, I did read your chapter and I have to say you've shattered anyone elses chance for the crown of best author.

Now I just need to hear from Riku on it.
Bonus points if you can guess where I got Septero's new attack from! I stole the name from something that will be released on haloween.

Posted by Arcadios

Nightmare Before Chirstmas?

Thats not being released on haloween.
I stole it from Gilgamesh in the upcoming Final Fantasy. Wikipedia Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy0 and scroll towards the bottom. You'll see cool details about him.

Posted by Arcadios

Oh I forgot that the remake of Final Fantasy V was coming out.

I though it was 7?
And Septeros attack litteraly means "Final Fantasy"

Posted by Arcadios

Nope, it's 5.
I have it on Playstation but never got around to playing it.
Now all we need is for Riku to read the chapters.
He needs to enjoy them instead of think of them like they're in the way.

I am fairly certain they are doing a remake of seven for PS3 as well.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, they are.
More money for them but I hope they don't disappoint.

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Wally no offense i havent the chapter yet but i will soon but Arc dont you think for a second that i dont enjoy the chapters because i do i try to set aside a lot of time to read them and write but its just one thing after another and not to mention you and saks little b!tch fight doesnt help matters but either way dont think they are getting in the way because they arent i gotta go but i will read and write as soon as possible