oh noes

Posted by mis0

i rear ended this old guy today at like 10mph 'cause he totally stopped short after what I thought was him accelerating to merge into traffic (i had just looked over my shoulder @ impact). nobody got hurt badly, but the driver of the other car got a small little bruise on his head, but otherwise was fine. i didn't get a ticket though, primarily because his car wasn't even scratched, and mine is undrivable (i guess i learned my lesson lololol). i can't believe 5-10mph messed it up so badly. now i'm surely out $1k. :(

Posted by sniper

:X. Lesson learned: drive a tank.

Posted by mis0

Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Posted by sniper

zombie reign etc

Posted by Poison

The lesson you should learn is: Road Rage More

Scare the **** out of the old man, I bet he would think twice before reporting you ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

you wrecked your car at 10km? What do you drive?

Posted by Ant

WE DRIVE IN SPEEDS OF MILES HERE IN AMERICA. F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CK! A[COLOR="Lime"]S[/COLOR]S

Oh, and that sucks, considering how slowly you were going. Did you crash right into the tire area?

Quoted post: WE DRIVE IN SPEEDS OF MILES HERE IN AMERICA.

Ah, right =/ I was going to say, 10 km is really slow.

Posted by sniper

He actually included the MPH part. WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN CANADIA

Posted by mis0

Yeah, I drive a Hyundai, so go figure. I hit that guy square-on, the front of the car actually looks fine, but the hood is stuck closed, and the radiator got pushed back into the power steering fluid pump and burned up the serptentine belt from what I can hear/smell, so I really oughtn't to drive it. It's pretty rediculous really, but I won't know the extent of the damage until I pry that hood open.

This little incident though has totally sold me on getting a Volvo. If I have to crash, ****it, my car better win next time.

Posted by Ant

Buy an american car...LOL...although saturns hold up pretty well in crashes. I hit a guard rail at about 35mph(I think) and it left a good dent, but I managed to drive home...and it still drives around to this day with that huge dent(which I caused about 10 months ago) :)

Quoted post: He actually included the MPH part. WHAT DO THEY TEACH IN CANADIA

Yeah, I see that now. But I guessread it as "kph."

Quoted post: Buy an american car...LOL...although saturns hold up pretty well in crashes.

Truth. My step mom's 1993 ugly, green saturn slammed into another guy, pretty much head on, at high speeds and came out with barely a dent. The other guy's car was totalled though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

HUEGtruck will run you all over.

Posted by The Judge

All I can say is that you deserved it and I wish you'd died.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: All I can say is that you deserved it and I wish you'd died.

Yeah, actually I did deserve it. As badly as I drive, it was bound to happen anyway. So, still no estimate from the body shop, but I'm predicting it'll be in the ballpark of $assrape. I don't care what gas costs, my next car is gonna be something so hueg xbox looks small.

My old Buick, the boat, was quite sturdy. I always thought it would ***** other cars in an accident. Too bad it died.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Misoxeny: Yeah, actually I did deserve it. As badly as I drive, it was bound to happen anyway. So, still no estimate from the body shop, but I'm predicting it'll be in the ballpark of $assrape. I don't care what gas costs, my next car is gonna be something so hueg xbox looks small.

My old Buick, the boat, was quite sturdy. I always thought it would ***** other cars in an accident. Too bad it died.

Great, you sound like a every other SUV, soccer mom, driving moron.

Posted by mis0

Hey, you just hit a wall! No others cars, just you, so it proves that you're stupid. At least my accident wasn't totally my fault, fag. ;)

Posted by sniper

My only accident was 100% the other person's fault. I DRIVE LIKE MANL OL

Posted by The Judge

MANL OL must drive superbly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I actually have an endorsement on my license that says "SAFE DRIVER"

Apparently the state of florida thinks I'm safe. lol