srsly

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

cmon guys

15 whole steps? cmon guys, I had some good posts here

Posted by The Judge

You're banned from here and that was f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking stupid.

Posted by brownoystercult

what in the hell is going on here?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

yeah, I had to actually do work and delete all of those. Don't be an idiot. Thanks.

I can't stay mad at Darkbulb. I tried. I can't. He wavedashed into my heart and beat it into submission.

Posted by sniper

Isn't this a bannable offense? Or maybe he could just be put into some outcast usergroup that can't access blogs? That was ridiculous.

Quoted post: Isn't this a bannable offense? Or maybe he could just be put into some outcast usergroup that can't access blogs? That was ridiculous.

Sarcasm? But yeah, it's not a big deal. He only bumped thirty threads or so and I took care of it. So it wasn't a major issue. It's not like what iris did.

Posted by The Judge

That was disgusting. I was trying to get Linkman to petition for her to get demodded because of it. If she's so dedicated to cleaning the boards, then wtf.

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT'S THE BLOGS LOLOL

Posted by sniper

looked like way more than 30. it completely filled up the first page and I assumed there was more.

Quoted post: looked like way more than 30. it completely filled up the first page and I assumed there was more.

Thirty threads per page (not counting stickies), and one or two extra. So, 32 let's say.

Posted by Ant

If it was one it would had been cool, like I did earlier. If you want to be cool do what I do. cooooool :cool: :cool2:

Ant knows cool.

Posted by Ant

I know of it...yet can't obtain it...

You're cool in my eyes ^___^

Posted by Ant

Fun Fact: Vampiro is my Mother.

It's true. You have a face only a mother could love.

Posted by Ant

THAT'S IT! THREAD CLOSED!

oh wai- lolol

:)

Posted by The Judge

We used to have a joke in highschool that I was the coolest kid in school and that I actually had several books written on the topic. Not how-to guides, but rather just recounts of cool things I'd done and how awesome I was.

Quite the joke.

Posted by The Judge

Of course, being as I most definitely wasn't.

But of course.

Posted by The Judge

Posting in a thread Klarth can't.

ZING!