Game Junkiez Contest Entry

Posted by Hyper

http://www.h22s.com/imghost/uploads/game_junkiez_2.jpg

Don't mind the repeating pattern over it, that's just a watermark.

What do you think?

Posted by FLiPBoY

Pretty good. I like the colors and the font.Better than anything I can do. Navigation is definently different because most sites I see, they're are on the left, but this ones good. It looks good with the navigation on the right too.

Posted by Hyper

I get so bored of putting the nav on the left that I sometimes place it on the right. Thanks for the comments.

Posted by coromoro

I like it very much. The colours are awesome. :cool:

Posted by Scorpion

Very awsome! I like it!

Posted by Hyper

Thanks for all the comments. I'll post updates as I make them.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Indeed quite awesome. Though I can't say I'm a big fan of the actual name of the site.

Anyways, I kinda like the nav on the right. It looks good there, when I figured it wouldn't. I'd definitely like to try the actual site out when it's complete.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, navigation on the right is different, but a change is nice. Anyhow, it looks spiffy, overall.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Indeed quite awesome. Though I can't say I'm a big fan of the actual name of the site.

Anyways, I kinda like the nav on the right. It looks good there, when I figured it wouldn't. I'd definitely like to try the actual site out when it's complete.

It's a contest entry so the name of the site really isn't up to me.

[url]www.gamejunkiez.com[/url]

^ Current design.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wow, if that's the current design, I think you've got this one won. Unless someone comes up with something better. Though at this point, I doubt it. Tell us if you win.

Posted by Hyper

It ends this Saturday and I'll be gone until then most likely. There are other people entering though and I'll have some tough competition.