The Departed

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Anyone else see this one yet?

Martin Scorsese has done it again. This movie was excellent. It had a great balance of suspense and action. Plus, it was filled with top-notch actors. Martin Sheen, Mark Wahlburg, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Leo DiCaprio and the great Jack Nicholson. They all delivered a great performance that weaved together a complex and captivating story.

It has a bit of profanity, but it's believable. I mean, given the people you're dealing with in the movie, I'd imagine these people would talk like this.

And that's another issue. The way they talk.

The movie is set in Boston. I didn't know that going in. I couldn't understand a great deal of what was said. But by the end of the movie, I had a clear understanding of what had happened. There's nothing more annoying than finishing a movie and not getting it.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, you should. It's a great film and well worth your time and money.

Oh, and it's pretty long. 2 and a half hours.

Posted by OniRadience

Saw it last weekend. It's one of the best and most entertaining movies I have ever seen. It kept me on the edge trying to guess what happens next. Very very good.