Chapter 35

Posted by Arcadios

Chapter 35
Party and bullshit
----Ragnorok----
As they fight between Renai and Vecks had ended, everyone else walked down the hallwall which was metallic grey.
Everyone noticed the strips of light on the ceiling and floor which had a smooth red rug which lead to each room in the ship. They reached the center of the ship which had a blue carpet, red couch and black TV set.
"Awww...now I have to go buy a Gamecube." Moaned Eiyuu
"And I have to buy a Playstation 2". Whined Aurie.
"We can restock on supllies once we go into another planet." Said Vecks.
"Is there even a kitchen?" Asked Arcadios.
"Of course there is, why?" Said Renai.
"Cause I'm hungry and would the fridge be full?"
"I can go for something to eat too." Said Fera.
"I'm I gonna be left out?" Asked Sean.
"Where'd you come from?" Said Septero.
"Remember, I'm suppose to keep an eye on him." Answered Anara.
"Might as well put him on a leash." Said Arcadios.
Sean looked down and Anara came to his defense.
"Hey, it's not like he's bad or anything?"
"He isn't?!" Asked Everyone.
"Well.....yea!"
"Then is he isn't or rather wasen't bad then who killed Aurie?" Asked Eiyuu.
"Ahmmmm...." Anara couldn't respond.
"Exactly, I'll give this guy a chance but it won't erase his past."
"You don't have to be so hard on him." Said Fera.
"Right, well let's ask the girl who he killed for a response." Said Septero.
Everyone looked at Aurie as soon as Eiyuu finished his sentance.
"Why me?"
"Oh, I don't kow maybe because you were the one you killed him?" Said Vecks.
"What....Aurie died before?" Asked Arcadios.
"So what, Eiyuu died before." Said Aurie.
"Actually, I had a near death expirence."
"Wait....what?!"
"After I aimed my keyblade at myself and attacked, my heart and body were seperated yet my soul went somewhere else, the road of infinite." Said Eiyuu.
"What or where is that?" Asked Fera.
"I meet Vecks there too but there must be diffrent ways to getting there, I'm not sure but someone has to know."
"I can't remember when I wondered the road, I must have forgotten it with everything else when I lost all my memories." Said Vecks.
"But wouldn't have it come back?" Asked Anara.
"I can't recall it."
"Ahem....let's just go get supplies already." Said Renai.
"Yea, let's go find another planet." Said Arcadios.
"I'll go to the control room." Said Renai.
"Hi!" Said a little girl.
"Who's that?"Said Renai.
"Everyone meet Adalline, she came with the ship I guess." Explained Septero.
"Hey everyone!" Said Adalline with joy.
"How are you?" Asked Aurie.
"I'm doing fine!"
"You sure you want to come with use?" Asked Veck
"Of couse, that's why I'm here!"
"Okay then." Said Anara
As Renai left to the control room, everyone claimed a room to call their own.
Eiyuu was tired after fighting physically and verbally so he went off into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
Aurie and Vecks went into their room and talked to catch up on tihngs without being disturbed. Arcadios went into his wn room and fell flat on his bed which has a wooded from and a set of red pillows and blue blanket.
Fera stayed in the living room and started watching television just flipping through the channels.
"All the channels in the galaxy and nothing good to watch."
Septero got his room with Adalline but was still rewinding what had just happened with Keira.
Anara and Sean did the same as Aurie and Vecks but the room was ovetaken by shyness.
Renai set off of the current planet and started searching for a planet with a city to start collecting iteams.
Eiyuu walked out of the shower taking a towl and rapping it around him.
He looked into the foggy mirror and cleaned it to see his face.
He looked at the set of tooth brushes which was inside the mirror cabinet and they were labled my name.
"Wow, Draxon must have alot of time on his hands."
Eiyuu put tooth paste on his brush and began brushing his teeth.
Once he was finished he put everything back were it once was, Eiyuu walked out the door and went to his room which was a closet away from the bathroom.
He put on some deodorant. Eiyuu walked over to his dresser which suprisingly had nothing but one white under shirt, one pair of boxers, one pair of blue, baggy pants and socks.
"What? I have to wear this?!" Yelled Eiyuu.
He picked up the boxers and white underhsirt and put them on. The boxers were completly white except on the bottocks which had a teddy bear.
Eiyuu quickly put on his blue, baggy pants while tucking his white shirt in.
He put on his socks and walked to the closet and saw a Blue and white shirt which was labeled with a copany logo and since that was the only shirt in the closet he put it on.
Once again he walked toward the bathroom which was epty and combed his black hair forward.
"Done."
He walked out of the bathroom and went to the control room.
"Now, It's my turn."
Arcadios went into the shower for 10 mins and got out, he went into his room and put ondeodorant, a white undershirt with green striped boxers, he applied his socks and black with a hint of white, baggy pants. He walked toward his closet which only had a brown shirt with the same company logo as Eiyuu's and put it on. He returned to the bathroom to put on hairgel which was located behind the mirror and he combed his black hair back.
He got out and walked back to his room to pick up his old dirty and bloddy clothing but saw Eiyuu's used clothing on the floor in the hallway.
"Master, I wish you would pick up after yourself."
He picked u his master clothing and went arounf Ragnorok looking for a laundry room. He went to the living room and found Fera who was still looking at television.
He walked around the couch to ask her a question but she was fast asleep with a nose bubble. Arcadios decided to ask Septero so he went to his room and nocked on the door. Septero walked out of the door and said: "Yea?"
"Do you know where the laundry room is?"
"I don't even think Draxon put on in, try the second floor."
"Thanks"
Arcadios left while Septero reverted back into his deep thoughts.
As Arcadios ran up stairs he saw through many windows which can see the vast void of space. He looked into a couple of rooms and finally found the laundry room. He left the clothing on top of the washer and said: "One of the girls will do it." And with a smirk he ran back down stairs to steal the remote from the sleeping Fera's hands and watch some tv himself.
Eiyuu arrvied at the control room and saw Renai in the captain's seat.
"So, any luck?"
"Yea, We're current going into a planet which is made up of metropolis'.
"It should be easy for use to find what we need."
"Yes and we can go shopping for clothing!" Said Renai with a gaint smile across her face.
"Got money?"
Renai smile quickly turned to a face of sadness.
"Nope."
"Well here."
Eiyuu handed Renai more then what she wanted to spend.
"Where'd ya get this from?!"
"Tournament."
"Oh, yea, you never wasted that money, did you?"
"Nope, none of it."
"How much you got left?"
"Alot more, I plan on buying something for Arcadios."
"Yea, what exactly?"
"Suprise."
The ship was being directed toward the planet but then it turned on auto-pilot.
"Wonder what's happening." Said Eiyuu.
"Probably a system that redirects all ships going into the planet."

Posted by Arcadios

----Metro----
"What's the planet's name?" Asked Eiyuu.
"The screen says Metro." Responded Renai."
The ship was redirected to a highway which had no road and only signs floating above the ships.
Renai drove the ship to a lot were she parked it.
"Now off to shop!"
Everyone met up in the entrance.
Aurie, Renai, and Anara all went out to look for places to shop for clothing.
"We all have nothing to waer except another days worth of clothing." Said Eiyuu.
"I have no money thou." Said Vecks.
"Same here!" Said Arcadios and Sean.
"Fine then, here."
Eiyuu gave a certain amount of money to Arcadios, Vecks and Sean.
"Thanks, Master." Arcadios left the ship to find his own clothing.
"Thank you." Said Sean as he left toward the opposite direction as Arcadios.
"Pay ya back later, Eiyuu." Vecks an off as well.
"What about you Septero?" Asked Eiyuu.
"I'll just take some from Mateo."
"Think he'll be mad?"
"Maybe, I'll pay him back later."
"I'll see ya later."
"Later, Bro."
"Hey what about me?" Asked Adalline.
"Well....Septero will buy you lots of things if you go with him." Said Eiyuu.
"Really?"
"Yea, of crouse but you better catch up to him!"
"Right!"
Adalline Ran after Septero who was oblivious to her following him.
Eiyuu put on his shoes and locked the ship up.
The day was still young as Eiyuu walked down the streets of the metropolis and noticed an electronics store. He went inside and was instantly greeted by a man at the door. Eiyuu looked around as he searched for a gift for Arcadios' hard work. He first found a Gamecube and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee. then went on to look at a DJ set.
"Can I help you sir?" Asked a employee.
"Yea, do you have a DJ set?"
"Yes, we do, if you look to your right we have 10 diffrents sets of DJ turntables and equipment."
Eiyuu only turned his head slightly and saw them right next to his shoulder.
With an embarassed look on his face he said: "Thanks."
"No problem, sir."
Eiyuu closely examined the products in front of him and chose one with two turntables and a mixer inbetween.
"This should make Arcadios happy for sometime."
Eiyuu went to one of the clerks and purchased his items.
He walked out of the store with his Gamecube and Arcadios' DJ Set which was about the size of a dresser and returned to the ship.
He went into the second floor of Ragorok and and hid the set in a room.
Eiyuu locked the room.
"No one will look into that room."
He went down stairs to his room and put the key under his matress.
"Now to go get some clothing and food."
Eiyuu once again locked the ship and left off to find a suitable clothing store.
After an hour he aquired a set amount of shirt, pants, boxers, socks and undershirts.
"Now, food."
Eiyuu went shopping in a super market and found plenty things for Renai to cook so after he bought them he went back to the ship.
"It's still early, everyone left like 3 hours ago."
Eiyuu put all the food into the fridge and cabinets .
"Might as well have some fun."
Eiyuu walked out to find Arcadios coming back with a bag full of clothing.
"Done?"
"Yes, Master."
"So, now time for some training."
"But master, isn't today a day off?"
"Nope, everything we need is inside and you're done with your shopping."
"Okay, let me get ready."
"No, fight in those clothing.
"Why, master?"
"Are you confortable in them?"
"Yea."
"Then you should fight in them, never fight in uncomfortable clothing."
"Okay"
Arcadios put all his new clothing in his dresser and ran out to meet Eiyuu.
"Ready." Said Arcadios.
"Arc, let's go to a playground and fight there."
"Fine by me."

----Play Ground----
Eiyuu and Arcadios locked the ship for the 3rd time today and walked to the nearest playground which was located in the center of the city.
"Seems like no kids are here." Said Arcadios.
"Yea, should be fine for some training." Said Eiyuu.
"Are we going to go head to head?"
"First thing, change your fighting stance, it leaves you open for attacks."
"Like this?" Arcadios moved his feet firmly on the ground planting them to gain more of a protective stance.
"That's good, now it'll be harder for me to attack."
"Let's start then."
Eiyuu began running toward Arcadios with Absolute Light in his hand and fligned his keyblade forward which was stopped by Arcadios' basic keyblade, Kingdom Key. They stayed in a dead lock until Eiyuu jumped back words throwing his keyblade as he was in mid air.
"Strike raid!"
The keyblade was hurled toward Arcadios but he deflected it with his own but then the power of the throw created a recoil and Arcadios was drawn back.
Eiyuu saw his oppertunity and ran toward Arcadios retreving his keyblade while running toward his apprentice. He summoned Absolute Darkness and yelled out:
"Zetsu!"
He through Absolute Light as if it were a Strike Raid attack, Arcadios embraced himself for the impact and grunted once it was oushing him back so he directed his keyblade thoward the sky and thrusted Absolute Light to the orange sky. The sun was setting on a busy day, half of the sjy was bright orange as the other half was filled with the night sky which contained millions of starts and the bright moons of the planet.
Arcadios looked up as his master's keyblade was hulred towards the sky but once he looked down Eiyuu took him by the neck and began attacking him with Absolute Darkness. As each strike hit, Arcadios coughed up blood over his master and he tighted his grip on his keyblade, Arcadios lefted his keyblade and struck his master in the face which through him across the playground dragging dirty with him. Arcadios got uo from the puddle of blood and looked up to see Absolute Light returning to the ground, he grabbed the keyblade and ran toward Eiyuu.
"Zetsu!" Yelled Arcadios.
He did the exact same movements as Eiyuu then through Absolute Light which struck Eiyuu who was still getting up from the dirt floor. The keyblade hit Eiyuu in the face and then returned to Arcadios then he started his assualt on his master, each strike made contact with Eiyuu. Slashes and cuts were created once the keyblade touched Eiyuu's skin. Arcadios attcked the same wounds over resulting in deeper gashes.
"Now!" Yelled Eiyuu.
Arcadios looked at his master who was still being attacked until a shadow came up from behind Arcadios which looked like Eiyuu.
"What?!"

Posted by Arcadios

Eiyuu through Absolute Darkness at his dark clone and then the clone began attacking his apprentice. Arcadios defended himself till Eiyuu brung out his Gunblade which was given to him by one of his opponents in the tournament.
Eiyuu aimed his blade and Arcadios and fired, the bullet went through Arcadios. He screamed in pain as he was shot and still attacked by the shadow.
"Stop!"
On command the shadow stopped and let Arcadios fall to the ground.
The shadow walked over to Eiyuu and gave him back Absolute Darkness but then the shadow recieved Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Eiyuu.
"Remember to keep your stance up" Said Eiyuu.
Arcadios got up from the newly formered puddle of blood.
His brown shirt had nothing but holes and blood stains, sweat was dripping down from the side of his face.
"You weren't able to perform Zetsu correctly."
"Why....why not?" Asked Arcadios as he tried catching his breath.
"Because you have no malice in your heart, you heart is pure and has no intencions of evil deeds but my heart has a side of darkness which I don't tap into very often."
"So Zetsu is an attack which creates a dark doubleganger?"
"Yes but without a hint of darkness you can't fully complete it."
"Well then I can try this, Exodios!"
Arcadios' common keyblade turned bright white with an intense heat but unaffective towards Arcadios.
He ran toward the shadow which defended itself with both keyblades but were shattered then turned to dark dust as it went through the clone destroying it.
Eiyuu's eyes widened to this new ability then was struck himself to the floor pounding his head.
Arcadios was breathly heavily as he looked down to the floor which he had smacked his master to.
"Master, are you okay?!"
"I'm fine, that's enough training for today."
"But your keyblades."
"Don't worry, those where nothing but replicas which were created through darkness."
"How'd you do it?"
"Newly developed attack."
"Did you come up with it?"
"Yea, I've been trying to perfect it for sometime now."
Arcadios helped Eiyuu up and they walked toward a swingset which had chains attached to the top pipe and were holding on to large leathers pads big enough for children to sit and swing.
They each sat down on the pads and countinued to talk.
"Any other attacks, Master?"
"None so far but I think I can up with some more."
"How?"
"Well when I was walking the road of infinity I was able to learn more about the keyblade but no attacks."
"Do you have anyway of returning?"
"I don't have any leads maybe if we look into this city more."
"Well I found this old temple inbetween two pillars and large buildings, it was akward to see it there."
"Something has to be there for the city not to take it down and build another unnessisary bulding."
"Yea but what?"
"Let's go figure it out, now where was it?" Asked Eiyuu.
"Over by the mall but can you walk?"
"Yea, here."
Eiyuu lifted up his keyblade.
"Cure!"
Most of their gashes, cuts and wounds had disappeared due to the white spell.
"I fell a little better."
"it's not as strong as Aurie's but enough for use to walk."
"How'd you learn it?"
"While the darkness is focused more on offensive uses and light is more in tone with defensive, I was wondering if I had any hidden powers since my travels to the road of infinity and found out that I did but up until now I used it."
"Was something wrong?
"Nope, it's just cause Aurie was around and she had stronger spells."
"Oh I see, well then let's go look for that temple."
Eiyuu and Arcadios walked and lookd for the temple which was close to the mall but night had fallen and it was getting late.
A building with a clock read that it was 9 PM.
Eiyuu and Arcadios both stumbled upon the little red temple which was being blocked by the giant buildings and walked into the steps and through the two red pillars which contained prayer beads and sutras.
Eiyuu began to slowly slide the paper door and peeked into it.
Arcadios looked under to see anything but all they found was a giant cross with stands at each side which lite up the room.
"Is anyone here?" Asked Arcadios.
"What? What? What?"
A short goblin like creatrue came out of the next room who looked as if he were over 70 years old with a rinkly face, shut eyes with glasses, a white beard and mustace.
"What do you want?!" Yelled the old man.
"Can you tell us why there's a temple in a city filled planet?" Asked Eiyuu.
"I uphold all that is left of this planets old ways."
"Huh?" Said Arcadios.
"Sit down, have some green tea and listen to my story."
The old went into the other room to fecth some green tea for his guests.
As the old man was gone Eiyuu and Arcadios looked at the wooden walls which contained pictures and unreadable writing. The pictures were that of a keyblade.
"Master, we have to ask him about these drawings."
"Yes, but after hearing this story of his."
The goblin like creature returned from the other room with a plate of three cups of hot green tea, he gave one to each of his guests at sat down on the floor with Eiyuu and Arcadios.
"Before I go underway with this story let me ask, what are your names?"
"My name is Eiyuu."
"And mine is Arcadios."
"And why are you two beaten into a bloody mess?"
"We.....were training." Said Arcadios.
"Training for what exactly?"
"We would like to know more about you." Interupted Eiyuu.
"My name is Isaaru and I am a Baknamus."
"What is that?" Questioned Arcadios.
"We Baknamus aren't found in these parts of the galaxy, we tend to stay in more damp, swamp regions."
"We've been to many planets like that but never incountered Baknamus." Said Eiyuu.
"You must have been in the wrong side of the galaxy then." Said Isaaru.
"Story?" Asked Arcadios.
"Oh yes, of course, as you can see this planet has been taken over by buildings and industries which care more about money then actual people. They used countless slaves to build everything on this planet but then they couldn't take it anymore so a rebelion uproared and took control till the militray got involved. The goverment gave orders to attack any person who was appart of the rebelion. Many died and so just to replace the dead, companies began to build robots. But everything was at a price. The other side of this planet is nothing but a pit for garbage and waste. Everything was calm and beautiful before the expansion of the universe took place."
"Expansion?" asked Arcadios.
"Yes, fool."
"How old are you?" Asked Eiyuu.
"About 1,000 years more or less."
"1,000 years?!?!" Yelled Eiyuu and Arcadios.
"Yes, I even have an older brother."
"How much older is he? Asked Eiyuu.
"He has 500 years on me."
"Wow, so lived through the advancements of technology?" Asked Arcadios.
"Yes, life has turned for the worse."

Posted by Arcadios

"Why not leave and go find another planet? There are calm planets where industry and corrupt goverment don't exsist." Asked Eiyuu.
"This is my home, the memories of my brother and I still live here, I couldn't break apart from that."
"Tell me, what's up with the pictures of Keyblades?" Asked Arcadios.
"How would you know about the keyblade?"
Both Eiyuu and Arcadios lefted there hands forward and summoned there basic keyblades.
"What's the universe coming to? It seems like Keyblades are just as common as ipo....whatever they're called."
"We've been having these keyblades for sometime now." Said Eiyuu.
"I remember back when there was only one keyblae weilder."
"The first keyblade master?" Asked Arcadios,
"Not the first but it was extremly rare for a keyblade to be seen within a humans lifetime." Said Issaru.
"Tell us who had a keyblade."
"My brother is the only one I've seen besides you two, He has traveled thorugh many lands to discover more about the keyblade and so when he returned he noted some facts on the walls but the most vital notes are in his notebook."
"Can you read these notes?" Asked Eiyuu.
"Sadly I cannot, It was written in a language only known to my brother."
"Where can we find your brother?" Asked Arcadios.
"He can be found in a world named Articas, a world consumed by it's never forgiving snowfall."
"Why would he be there?" Asked Eiyuu.
"Yes, wouldn't he be in a swamp area?" Asked Arcadios.
"My brother was always the old man out."
"Well thank you for the green tea but we have to be going."
"My brothers name is Atlas and like I said he has walked to many lands even those in ones mind."
"What do you mean by that?" Asked Arcadios.
"The Road of Infinty."
"How did he get there?!" Asked Eiyuu with a quick reaction.
"That I do not know."
"Then we have to find him." Said Eiyuu.
"Dress warmly."
"Thanks."
Eiyuu and Arcadios bowed as a show of thanks for Issaru's hospitality and begane walking to the ship. Arcadios looked at the same clock as he saw before.
"It's 10 PM."
"Not like we had anything else to do." Said Eiyuu.
"Train?"
"We've done enough of that for today."
"True."
"We have to go into a store."
"For what, Master?"
"To prepare for our trip."

----Ragnorok----
Eiyuu and Arcadios arrived at the new ship and walked inside which was lite up because all there friends were inside.
"Someones late." Said Renai.
"Sorry, we got held up."
"Eiyuu, don't try to get out of this." Said Aurie.
"No, it was all my fault." Said Arcadios.
"Now don't blame Arcadios for this." Said Anara.
"Yes, take some responsabiliy for your actions." Yelled out Fera.
"Why is everyone going against me?"
"Because it's all your fault." Said Vecks.
'Yea, how can you be so mean?" Added Adalline.
"What?"
"How can you be so selfish?" Said Septero.
"Wait....what?!"
"Now get up here and have some dinner!"
Eiyuu put the bag of newly bought coats and he and Arcadios walk up the stairs into the kitchen to find a birthday cake and everyone yells out "Suprise!"
"What is this?!" Asked Eiyuu franticly.
"Don't you know, it's your birthday!" Said Renai.
"I completely forgot about it."
"You've been teaching me too much, Master."
"Yes, you need some private time too." Said Sean.
"So how old are you?" Asked Vecks.
"20."
"What day is it today anyway?!"
"It's April, 19. Said Sean.
The cake was a banana creamed filled cake with strawbarry and vanilla iceing.
Eiyuu blow out the candles on top of his birthday cake and everyone cheered out "Happy Birthday!".
Renai got a peice of the iceing and put it on Eiyuu's nose then she took pictures with a new digital camera she bought him.
Eiyuu's newly bought Gamecube was put under much work once challenges were issued.
As the night became older the laughs and teases wore out.
The ship was adrift in the cold void that is space.
"Arcadios, what's that brush on your back?" Asked Renai.
"It's an injury from training." Anserwed Arcadios.
"Eiyuu should really tone it down a bit."
"It's more helpfull then anything but he has been getting more intone with the powers of darkness."
"What?" Asked Renai.
"He's been using his powers of darkness more and more ever since our two weeks of training."
"I wonder what this means."
"Don't think to much into it, Renai. I'm sure Master Eiyuu is in full control."
Renai looked at Eiyuu who was playing Againt Vecks, Aurie and Septero in Melee.
"Less then you know, Arcadios."
Each individual went to sleep but then in the middle of the night Eiyuu woke up out of bed without waking Renai.
He went into the control room and typed in the word "Articas".
"The ship should now search for Articas, I have to find this Atlas person."
Eiyuu locked the ship on auto-pilot and retruned to his bed then embraced Renai as he went into a fast sleep

Posted by Arcadios

Chapter 36 Dark Discoveries

----Articas----
It was morning and Eiyuu had woken up, he went into the bathroom to quickly take a shower and brush his teeth doing as he did everyday. He put on a new pair of boxers that he bought yesterday and applied his other newly bought articles of clothing. New white under shirt, new pairof socks, he tucked his undershirt inside his new pair of blue and baggy jeans and added a red and white shirt over the under T. He got out of his room, walked up the stairs and looked upon the table which had cups and plates which were filed with soda and cake. Eiyuu cleaned the area and decided to cook some eggs, enough for everyone on the ship. Once he had finished eating his two sunnyside up eggs and drinking hid orange juice he walked back down the stairs and oppened a closet full of coats which looked heavey duty enough for a snow storm. Eiyuu put on a red coat which feet on hyim very snuggly and comfortable.
He walked to a wind only to wipe it and take a look outside, nothing but pure white snow could be seen.
"I have to go find Atlas, he knows how to cross over to The Road of Infinity."
Eiyuu put on is shoes which were white with blue and red strips to match his jeans and shirt.
"When are you coming back?" Asked Aurie who was in the hall way the lead to the entrance.
"God knows when." Answered Eiyuu.
"Pfft, No such thing."
"Hmm....then tell me this, remember when you were seconds away from death?"
"Yea."
"Where were you?"
"In a chruch."
"And that would be the house of God, now tell me what were you doing."
"Praying."
"To who?"
"Ammmmm...." Said Aurie with a dumbfounded look on her face.
"Exactly, go back to sleep." Said Eiyuu.
He opened the door and a giant wind pushed him back but Eiyuu stood his ground and walked out of the ship, he closed it so no one else would be woken by the cold snow.
Aurie ran back to sleep sheivering with cold.
He began walk only out of pure instinked feeling the presence of another keyblade. Eiyuu walked miles and miles until a pack of elemental heartless came out of the snow.
"Iced out, eh?"
Eiyuu summoned his keyblade and began attacking the heartless, they atacked with ice themed attacks which were colder then the ice that was falling from the sky. Each hit struck but if it wasen't for the coat then Eiyuu would have been in deeper trouble. Eiyuu finished each one of the heartless off with a Fire spell.
"I shouldn't be using these spells, they drain alot out of me."
Eiyuu walked for another mile or so till he came across a house, a tiny two story house that was lite from the inside. He continued walking toward the house then knocked on the door.

----Atlas' House----
"A guest?"
Eiyuu saw a Baknamus came walking down the stairs, he had a wrinked face but no facal hair, the hair on his head was white just as the last Baknamus Eiyuu met.
"Come in, come in."
Eiyuu walked in the door freezing and trembling from the cold.
"Here warm yourself with this, Fire!"
The Baknamus held his hands on Eiyuu's back which and he was instantly warmed up,
"Thanks." Said Eiyuu in gratitude.
He removed his coat.
"No problem, now tell me what you came out here for?"
Eiyuu looked around to his right and saw a fire place and lamps which lite up the house then saw bookselves and then to his left he saw a brown wodden table with stacks of open books on top of one another.
"I'm in search of a Baknamus that goes under the name of Atlas."
"I am he."
"Then tell me, are you Issaru's older brother."
"Yes."
"Are you a keyblade weilder?"
"Yes."
"Have you traveled The Road of Infinity?"
"Yes, many times."
"I need to know how can I reach it."
"I am not sure if you can....withstand that knowledge."
"I need to know how to get there."
"But for what reasons? Do you lust for power? To avenge somone or to exact revenge?"
"I need to become stronger, it's the only way I can fully live without any worries and fears."
"Let me into your mind."
Atlas got on top of the table which was next to Eiyuu and placed his hand on his forhead. Atlas closed his eys and could see what Eiyuu's journey had taken him from meeting Mateo in the islands of Halkis to the death of Tsumi, fighing against his heartless and nobody to fighting in the tournament. And everything most recent.
"I see you've under went great hardship to become the man you are today." Said Atlas
"I couldn't have gotten anywhere without my friends."
"I shall let you know how to reach The Road of Infinity but you cannot tell another soul of it's whereabouts.
"I won't, you have my word."
"I am still skeptical about revealing this. If you travel the Road you can find infinite amount of knowledge....you can even find forever."
"I have no wants for immortality. Every being has to pass on, facing death is just as important as living life."
"Very well then, I shall tell you. The Road of Infinity cannot be found anywhere."
"What?"
"The Road isn't a location but a state of mind."
"Wait..."
"The only way to arrive at the road is too under go death and become held back by emotions of regret or under go a near death expirence."
"So that's how I got there, I nearly died but was seperated into a heartless and a nobody."
"Yes, you did not fully die since parts of you lived on in the realm of the living; your soul advanced that far but only to a checkpoint were every other person passes through."
"But my friend, I meet up with him there but I don't know how he arrived."
"There are many ways to arrive at The Road of Infinity but some methods I have not known as of yet."
"Do you have any information about the keyblade?" Asked Eiyuu.
"The keyblade.....is a powerful weapon only given to those of strong will and hearts, weither they lie to the side of darkness or light. Some aquire mere replicas but they are just that, replicas. They are not as strong as the original."
"But how did Kurai get a keyblade?"
"As I said, Darkness or light can recieve a keyblade as long as they have a strong heart and will that side to their chosing. But in this case you are both on in the same. You are to Kurai as Kurai is to you. Forever are your souls tied to the threads of destiny. You have great conflicts ahead of you, Eiyuu. Do not look past my words and know this: When you were born, a priest claimed that you are to be destroyed by the darkness in your heart."
"Yes, I remember this." Said Eiyuu.
"Do you believe it?"
"I don't know.....but I won't become fate's puppet and completely be put down by it."
"So you beileve that man has the ability to decide their own destinies?
"Yes."
"Well then, what were you to do if that priest were to appear?"
"I'd ask him where did he see these predictions."
"Indeed, I have something to confess to you, Eiyuu."
"What is it?"
"I am the "priest" who fortold your demise."
"But....but why?"
"I can see what dangers you face, you will not live through this ordeal."
"But I have to try."
"You will try and fail."
"What do you know?!"
"Why passages through The Road of Infinity have lead me to discover many powers and abilites in my 1,500 years of living."
Eiyuu grunted and clinched his fists.
"You see, I was traveling worlds and suddenly I cought wind of a sense of power. You were just outside your mothers womb once I've arrived in your planet. I used my powers to forsee your future and it was one of a man and his fight againt himself. Nothing can stop your destiny, not even you."
"But what am I to do, just stand here and wait for death?!"
"Yes, the blueprints of your life have already been created. You are following every single design of it and cannot stop."
"I'll show you and your blueprints."
"As I said before you shall try and fail."
Eiyuu put on his coat and opened the door, his anger made him invulnerable to the gust of wind and snow so he countinued out the door.

Posted by Arcadios

----Outside----
Eiyuu began walking back toward the ship and keep reminiscing about his current discoveries.
"Near death exprience, eh? I'll find another way."
He kept walking without incountering any foes.
But then a sudden gust of wind behind him pushed Eiyuu forward and he fell on the snow.
"I feel it, He's here!"
"So it's been too long, Eiyuu." Said a voice which was over the hill which Eiyuu fell from.
"Kurai!"
"Don't be too intimidated, Eiyuu. I'm here to try a theory of mine."
Kurai was fully visiable and he wore a suit of black armor that had golden symbols and markings on it which also contained a black cape which was attached to the black armor and was down to his calfs, he also wore baggy blue jeans and a black shirt under his armor, his shoes where black which the same markings and symbols as his armor.
"Oh yea, well I won't stay still and be your expirement."
Eiyuu summoned Absolute Light and Absolute Darkness fusing them to become Eternal Dawn then summoned Oathkeeper and Oblivion and did the same to make Eternal Nightfall.
"Now, Let's begin." Kurai summoned two new addtional keyblades that weren't seen before.
"The keyblade in my left hand is named Absolute Power while the one in my right hand is named Absolute Destrucion."
"Not very original, eh?"
"Originality has lost it's meaning."
With that said Kurai ran down toward his other half while Eiyuu stood still lifting up his keyblades, Kurai was mere inches away from Eiyuu but he jumped and began attacking in mid-air but his opponent met each strike with one of his own. Then they locked and locked into each others eyes. They saw hatred within their other half. Eiyuu broke off the lock throwing Kurai's blades to the snow Eiyuu attacked with one while the other pinned Kurai's blade to the ground. Kurai fell further down the hill and then raised his hands to retrive his keyblades. They looked on from their standing points then voices could be heard from the direction Eiyuu was facing.
"Eiyuu!" could be heard from the distance but the crys got louder as each second passed by.
Eiyuu tried to make out who it was until he saw Renai.
"Renai, Get out of here!" Yelled Eiyuu then the running Renai slowed down but continued walking.
"My oppertunity has shown itself." Kurai began running toward Renai who had her coat on.
"No!" Eiyuu ran at incredible speeds to catch Kurai.
Renai looked at the figures and saw Kurai she couldn't move and in a quickm swift move Kurai had struck Renai through the side of her stomatch.
"No!" Yelled out Eiyuu who was still running after Kurai.
"Ei...yu.......u" Renai fell to the white snow which had now been turned red with Renai's blood. Kurai removed his keyblade with was covered with the blood of the innocent.
Aruie, Anara, Vecks, Sean, Fera, Arcadios, and Septero who were waring there coats all ran to see the same sight as Eiyuu.
"Now Eiyuu, fall to your deep and dark depressions. My your sould be filled with Malice towards me and may you forever be plagues by it."
Kurai left in an instant but in his place Heartless and Nobodies appeared.
Eiyuu reached Renai and turned her over to look upon her face with has pale and bitterly cold. He cluchted her hand and began to cry.
"Aurie use a cure spell!" Yelled out Sean as be brung out his axe to prepare himself for the fight ahead.
"A simple cure spell won't do, the wound is too deep." Said Aurie.
"Then what will we do?!" Asked Anara who had brung her dagger out.
"We have to finish these enemies off but Eiyuu can't move." Said Fera who had brung out her silver swords.
"Then let's get this over with!" Yelled Septero who summoned Tide.
"Master?!" Yelled out Arcadios.

----Septero's fight----
Septero began attacking one heartless after another then began gathering up balls of dark energy and firing them at his foes.
"I don't have time for this!"
"Death's doorway!"
Septero made a small circle with Tide on the snow then it tunred into a dark void which consummed all of the heartless. The gate closed by itself then more Heartless appeared.
"Damn it!"

----Aurie's, Sean's and Anara's fight----
Aurie summoned a barrier arounf this friends and then applied Regan spells.
Aurie was already attacking nobodies and Sean was doing the same then a Samurai nobody appeared attacking Aurie but why could only defend herself until Sean showed up and cut the nobody in a half with his gaint axe.
"Thanks." Said Aurie.
"Funny." Responded Sean.
He returned to Anara's side and continued destroying the endless waves of nobodies.

----Vecks' and Fera's fight----
"Flare!" The attack destroyed what as left of the smallish heartless but also created a hole. Fera had her share of enemies and continued attacking until her blades where smacked out of her hands which was cought by Vecks.
With a staff in one hand and a blade in the other he helped out his new friend but just as more heartless were destroyed others took there place. Vecks returned Fera's blade and then prepared himself for an on slaught.

----Just A Moment----
Arcadios was trying to confort his Master who was on the cold, hard, snowy floor holding his dearly beloved in his hands.
"Master, take her to the ship!" Yelled out Arcadios.
"No, no, no, this isn't suppose to be this way. We were suppose the live together, the three of us!" Eiyuu had tears falling from the sides of his cheeks but then he rose up placing Renai on the floor.
In just a moment he was consumed by the darkness which sprouted from his heart and it full ungulfed Eiyuu, a barrier was created around him which dispatched to reveal Eiyuu with a dark feathered wing on one of his shoulder and the other was white and oute as the snow itself. His face had dark lines coming down from the sides of his face. Everone, even the enemies stopped their fighting and looked upon the newly developed Eiyuu. Eiyuu picked Arcadios up and through his to the gang of heartless but Arcadios quickly destroyed them.
"Master!" Yelled out Arcadios.
"What's wrong with Eiyuu?!" Questioned Septero.
The gang of heartless and nobodies felt threatened being infront of Eiyuu and so they decided to group and attack Eiyuu at once but then Eiyuu picked up his keyblades from the floor.
"All's End!"
Eiyuu struck the ground with his keyblades and cracks began to spread toward the gang of foes. The cracks were then filled with darkness that was being emited from the keyblades which destroyed the heartless and nobodies on contact with the tainted light. Eiyuu picked his keyblades up once again and began walking toward his friends."
"What are we going to do?" Asked Aurie.
"Listen, if he attacks we have to fight back." Said Vecks.
"But..." Said Eiyuu.
"Listen it's either let this go on or attack and get some sense back into him." Said Sean.
"Then well go take care of Renai while you guys fight." Said Anara
"Come on, Fera!" Said Aurie.
“No, I have to stay here and help Eiyuu." She responded.
“Then let’s go, Anara!”
“Right.”

----Friends and foes----
Eiyuu through his keyblade at Veck who stopped them and flung them toward the sky but the recoil set him back. Septero began running toward Eiyuu but once he reached him he created a portal which he jumped in and then appeaered behind Eiyuu then Septero through his weapon forward but Eiyuu just left his keyblade behind him to stop the attack without even turning around.
“What?!”
Eiyuu elbowed Septero who lost his breath and coughed then was struck by Eiyuu once more but with his keyblade which made him fly towards Vecks stopping on the ground, battered and brushed. Sean then began his assualt but couldn’t land a hit, Eiyuu blocked his axe then created a small sphere of energy which he then directed toward Sean who was drawn back from the explosion which caught Sean’s clothing on fire but was quickly out out once he landed by Vecks’ side. Vecks then saw the keyblade reverting back then Vecks’ caught the blade and flung it at Eiyuu which knocked him back, losing his balance. Each keyblade was next to Eiyuu who was trying to get up off the ground.
He rose but then in a blinding furry picked up his keyblades and began to emit a dark aura around himself. Septero and Sean got up from the ground as fell and began quivering.
“What....what is this? I have never felt a dark aura as strong as this.” Said Septero.
“We can’t let his go on for any longer.” Said Vecks.
“What are we going to do?” Asked Sean.
But as soon as he was finished they felt another aura just as stronger but behind them.
“Who’s that?” Yelled Aurie who was running toward Renai.
“That’s Fera!” Answered Anara.
Fera had used her mimic attack on Eiyuu, she toom sprouted a black and white wing and her blades then were transform to copy that of the keyblades.
“Stay back!” Said Fera.
She flew toward Eiyuu who was standing there lifting up his keyblades.
He blocked her attack but then flew up as well. He overpowered her and pushed her back only to find himself rasing his keyblades once again as Fera begane her assault. Each strike created heat and sparks from the grinding steel that was meeting on cantact from every blow.
“Zetsu!”
Now Fera was on the defensive as Eiyuu retaliated since he found his second wind.
“Look out!” Yelled Vecks as he saw a shadow of Eiyuu come toward Fera’s back.
The shadow struck Fera from behind which stoped her defense giveing Eiyuu the oppertunity to attack her aswell.
“Ultima!”
Vecks’ staff started to glow so bright that it stopped Eiyuu and his dark clone.
Fera was falling to the cold floor making it safe for Vecks to attack.
Fera quickly turned over a coughed up red stones along with blood and then fell uncouncious but the stone were quickly covered by the falling snow.
A single beam was fired out of Vecks’ staff which went through the shadow destroying it want went into Eiyuu which then exploded and engufed Eiyuu in a sphere of flames which became bigger once another explosion took place. Then Eiyuu broke free and Vecks fell to his knees.
“What’s wrong?” Asked Sean.
“I hardly use that attack.” Said Vecks
Eiyuu fell on his feet still clutching his blades but he was burned on his left arm covered in blood, sweat, and cuts.
“Renai, Are you okay?” Asked Aurie who was by Renai.
“She won’t respond.” Said Anara
“Come on, Renai.”
“Why won’t he go down?” Said Septero.
“I have a way but we need to think fast.” Said Arcadios.
“Fine but what do you have.” Said Vecks.
Eiyuu began walking towards his friends slowly.
“Sean, go get Fera and run to Aurie then once we attack Eiyuu tell Aurie to make a barrier around Eiyuu.”
“Right.” Sean quickly ran around Eiyuu who didn’t give him a second thought and picked up Fera.
“Septero, Vecks, do you remember an attack that you guys performed when on a planet which name was long forgotten?” Asked Arcadios.
“Yes but how do you know about that?” Asked Septero.

Posted by Arcadios

“Master Eiyuu.”
“Then let’s do this.” Said Vecks.
Sean ran toward Aurie who were tending to Renai’s wounds.
Arcadios, Vecks, and Septero all ran toward Eiyuu then began circling him, Eiyuu was looking back and forth then thrusted his keyblade forward which struck Arcadios and he flew a distance close to Aurie’s location.
“Continue the formation!” Yelled Arcadios who picked himself up with the keyblade and ran toward the group. He got back into the circle and continued trying to confuse Eiyuu.
“Now!” Yelled Arcadios.
They eached stopped and then struck Eiyuu with their weapons diggin deep into his body. Arcadios had struck his master’s abs while Vecks’ and Septero each struck a side of his back.
“Aurie, make a barrier around Eiyuu!” Yelled Sean.
“Yea, sure!” Aurie responded while creating a barrier around her friend.
“Trinity Limit!”
The barrier turned bright with light that took over Eiyuu who couldn’t be seen inside it.
The barrier began to crack but Arcadios, Septero and Veck couldn’t remove their weapons, they struggled but had no luck.
“They’re having trouble, Anara let’s go!” Said Sean.
Anara followed Sean as they ran to where everyone was.
“Attack there weapons to release them!” Yelled Sean.
Anara got out her dagger and drove it into the barrier which created a whole big enough for Vecks to get his staff out.
Sean weilded his gaint axe and atacked the barrier then cracked it enough to release Tide and then Septero quickly struck the barrier where Arcadios’ keyblade was lodged in. The barrier had shadered which created an explosion which made everyone scatter around on the floor.
Eiyuu’s wings dispatched and he fell to his feet, unconcious.
Then fell ompletely on the snowy, hard floor.
“Curaga!” Yelled out Aurie to hell everyone.
Septero, Arcadios, Vecks, Anara and Sean all rose from the floor but very slowly since rest would be the best ailment. They all walked toward Eiyuu and Renai who were still on the floor.
The all walked to Ragnorok and lyed them down to rest on seperate beds.
“How is everyone?” Asked Adalline
Everybody looked depressed as if they were helpless to help their fallen friends.
“Renai will be fine but Eiyuu is another story,” Said Aurie.
“What’s wrong with Master Eiyuu?” Asked Arcadios.
“He isn’t completly cleansed of the darkness which over took him.”
“So when will he wake up?” Asked Vecks’
“It could take more then a month for all I know.” Responded Aurie.
Renai was in Arcadios' room sleeping soundly. Her wound was stitched together which stopped the flow of blood from being released.
Eiyuu was in his room, sleeping but his face still had the markings from the metamorphosis.
Two lines going vertically from the side of his cheeks, a border of black and the inside was dark purple.
----Meanwhile----
“So, this is is?” Asked Eiyuu.
He looked around to find a light path which lead to many other roads.
“The Road to Infinity.”

Posted by Arcadios

I've decided to make two chapters since I didn't want to make one huge chapter.
Eiyuu and Renai are knocked out so don't use them.
Wally is next.

Posted by Arcadios

I've decided to make two chapters since I didn't want to make one huge chapter.
So there's a chapter 36.

Posted by Sak

It was better than your last two, but if you had a dollar every time there was a gramatical error you'd be a very rich dude.
____
And Eiyuu being the oldest is false. Aurie and Sean 18 and I'm pretty sure that Anara's 19. T_T

Posted by Arcadios

Refer back to our chracter design thread.
It says that Vecks and Aurie are 16.
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=247077&postcount=169
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=246974&postcount=141
I don't remember anything about Sean but maybe Anara.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Refer back to our chracter design thread.
It says that Vecks and Aurie are 16.
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=247077&postcount=169
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=246974&postcount=141
I don't remember anything about Sean but maybe Anara.

Um check the prologues. Aurie's 18 years old now, and Sean's her TWIN BROTHER so he's 18 as well. Anara's 19. Vecks is also 19 if you do the math. He was 16 when Aurie died, then a year passed, and then after the Tsumi thing 2 years passed on his, Aurie, Anara, and Sean's homeworld.

Posted by Arcadios

Link please.

Posted by Sak

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=13240

Go to the bottom of Aurie's and go to the bottom for Anara's. Nobody elses was ever edited, so it still has their original ages.

Posted by Arcadios

We need a time span on this.
It says that she was 16 when she met with Eiyuu and co.
So you say it's been 3 years???
**** then, why haven't we done these birthday things more often?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: We need a time span on this.
It says that she was 16 when she met with Eiyuu and co.
So you say it's been 3 years???

She was 15, Vecks was 16. 1 year passed after Aurie died. Then in my subchapter for Aurie and Anara 2 years passed for all of the ppls from their world. (Aurie, Vecks, Anara, and Sean.)

Posted by Arcadios

lawlz
Then Eiyuu is 20.
I'll change thatt since I forgot that whole time subchapter.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios:
Then Eiyuu is 20.
I'll change thatt since I forgot that whole time subchapter.

Actually only 1 year and a few months passed for everyone else so he's 19. :p:

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, I took it those 3 sentences all together.
I bet the only reason you liked it cause your chracters actually did something.
You can atleast give me credit for remembering Sean and even Septero's new little companion.

Posted by Sak

Okay one comment on the very beginning, Aurie wasn't praying, she was saying the incantation to a spell, a very VERY long spell.

Posted by Arcadios

Why was she in a church in the first place?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Why was she in a church in the first place?

I think it was cuz it strenghtened the power of her white magic or something like that.
____
Oh and this part really doesn't matter, but I called it a cathedral, not a church.

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Sak]I think it was cuz it strenghtened the power of her white magic or something like that.

Right.

A cathedral is a church.
Only much grander.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: You can atleast give me credit for remembering Sean and even Septero's new little companion.

Sure. :rolleyes:[spoiler]I can also give you credit for spelling the name of the ship differently every time you mentioned it. [/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Right, next time I should go with the crowd and not even mention his name. :cookie:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Right, next time I should go with the crowd and not even mention his name. :cookie:

And next time I'll have Arcadios have sex with Eiyuu's unconscious body. :cookie:

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Right.

A cathedral is a church.
Only much grander.

I checked. That's the reason that Aurie headed towards the cathedral.
_____
I said that part really didn't matter.
_____
Not bad of a chapter. It was a little hard to follow, but the story was actually pretty interesting.

Posted by Arcadios

You are really an ungrateful person.
"An ungrateful person is like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from. "-Timothy Dexter

Actually I should make Anara and Aurie have a big gigantic lesbian love scene..

Posted by Arcadios

Meh.
Sixty to zero in no time at all.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Ok, a HUGE chunk of that chapter was beyond pointless man.
And quite frankly, I'm not sure how old Vecks is. The thing about him being gone so long, is he went non-linear, time held no hold over, so there is no way to tell how old he is. And because wizards tend to age slowly, if at all, that makes it even harder.

And would the both of you GROW UP!? You're acting like six year olds again.
"He called me mean"
"She called me stupid"
"No you're stupid!"
"No you're stupid!"

Thats basically all I read between you two any more!

Posted by Arcadios

Pfft, if you hate it ignore it.
And besides, we been needing a chill back chapter for awhile.

Darn it! I needed Renai AND Eiyuu for my chapter!
And Fera has ONE blade! Singular! It was on blade, long and sleek and curved, just like D's blade.

When I say pointless, I mean giving us every detail of Eiyuu's morning.
I don't need to know what order he puts on deoderant, shaves, and that kind of thing. It is pointless!

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, I get to do what I want on my chapter.
Childish, yet true none the less.

Posted by Arcadios

I checked back to Riku's chapter and he included another one.
Our bad?
Sorry but they're out of comission.
You can use Arcadios in Eiyuu's place but Renai....ain't got nothin'.

Posted by Arcadios

I tried to go with some imagery but I ODed in that department.

We had this same argument oh so long ago and it still makes me mad. You and Sak need to stop acting like retarded six year olds.

That, and no, you can't do whatever you want in your chapter. Lets leave it at that, or everyone will be athiest and christians and the most powerful thing on the planet and weaker then the rest of the group at the same time!

Posted by Arcadios

Actually I can do what I want but the respect for my fellow aurthors hold be back.
I do as I see what is in the best intrest of everyone trying to make everyone happy but I can't please everyone so I only please certain people.
I expect the same out of everyone.

What I meant, is that if you do anything you want, then logically, everyone else can too. Which will lead to a situation I just explained.

Now, why did you have to go and write two chapters anyway? I would have been happy with the ending of 35, although slightly different. I could have done my chapter just right, and then you could have done yours. I ask because Sak and I have gotten the short of the stick. You and Riku had a field day with the tournament, and the most Sak and I have ever done (as far I as recall anyway) is one chapter at a time.

Sorry, but I had mine planned out for a long time and now I have to modify it a good chunk.

Posted by Arcadios

I did two chapters because I already set myself up and since some times you guys leave me at an end where I have to change my plans.
But now I screwed you up.
Sorry. :(

I can easily fit Eiyuu in (Don't ask, it will work, and won't change his current situation) but I don't know about Renai.

I needed an alchemist!

Posted by Arcadios

Make up a chracter for just the chapter.
You always do. ;)
As long as Eiyuu stays in his dorment state and Renai is out of action.

I already have two characters for the chapter. Although I was going to cut one, I guess this can bring said character back in.

Posted by Arcadios

Good.
Since it's gonna be long and you have other projects on your hand I assume it will be awhile till we recieve it.

Posted by Cruxis

I actually liked the descriptive stuff. It may have drawn out the scenes, but hey! It makes it easier to imagion, and there go get into the plot.
Good job Arcadios.

Posted by Arcadios

Thanks, Cruxis.
In my opinion Chapter 36 is better.

Posted by Sak

Quoting : because Sak and I have gotten the short of the stick. You and Riku had a field day with the tournament,

Thus the reason I started writing Dark Secret with Roxas.

Oh good you're on! Stay tuned! My chapter will be up very shortly. At most a half hour.

Posted by Arcadios

Good.
Then the rotation begins all over again.
Funny thing that Riku can't even enjoy it here with us.
He's more busy then anything. :(

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Oh good you're on! Stay tuned! My chapter will be up very shortly. At most a half hour.

Oh good cuz now I have writer's itch too and I really really really wanna do something that none of you would ever expect me to do in this chapter! (No I'm not killing Anara off if that's what your thinking.)

And here's a small spoiler for it if you guys really want to find out which I know you don't : [spoiler] 2 of my characters won't ever be returning to the Blank Page after Chapter 38. [/spoiler]

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Arcadios: He's more busy then anything. :(

What exactly is he busy with?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Roxas Lover: What exactly is he busy with?

He's in a play. I think it's Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah.
Sorry about this, I am going as fast as I can, but it will be finished soon. I just don't have an acurate estimate on hand. With luck, another 20 minutes or so. But again, no promises.