Star Wars: Episode III Trailer

Posted by Pacifico

This is the actual Trailer, not teaser. Enjoy. http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/star-wars-ep3-trailer-hd-640.mov

It takes a while to open, so be patient, and if it asks for you to log in make an account to this site and try the link again. It'll be worth the trouble. http://www.movie-list.com/forum/index.php

Posted by Fei-on Castor

That link doesn't work for me. Anyone else know where else to get it?

Fei-on

Posted by Pacifico

Update, Starwars.com finally offers it for free.

http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/trailer.adp?type=lrg

Working trailer.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

get it off limewire, homie. the OC spot, right? i have the DivX HDTV version.

It doesnt suck.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Oh my ***, I can't wait for this friggin movie. I'll be in line long before it opens.

We're having a screening here in my town at midnight on May 19th. I'll be there.

Fei-on

Posted by maian

I love this trailer. It's better then the other Star Wars ones, and makes me more excited.

Personally, I think it will blow Episodes 1 and 2 away. In the middle of a war, Anakin's corruption, Yoda fighting more, Space battles, it's got it all. :cool:

Posted by Saruman

I will be the first one in line for the midnight showing :)

Posted by bazariah

im gagging to see this movie... we're gonna see it all happen on that one 2 and a half hour epic:

the birth of vader, the death of padme, the slaughter of the jedi and yodas dream

plus it looks so fu[SIZE=2]cking [/SIZE] hardcore

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Wonder how Mace Windu dies....should be interesting as well....

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Wonder how Mace Windu dies....should be interesting as well....

Darth Sidious (Palpatine) most likely kills him.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Wonder how Mace Windu dies....should be interesting as well....

I'm hoping it'll be Boba Fett that finishes him off for a little revenge. He'll be what? A teenager at least and it'll add a little more to him when he shows up in the Empire Strikes Back. I'm not saying he'll kill him by himself though, maybe he'll be the one to deliever the death blow after Palpatine gets done with Windu.

Anyone else ready to see Anakin start busting Jedis up? I haven't read any of the spoilers yet, but I'll like to see that Anakin gets a majority of them. Also, any idea on how much screen time Darth Vader will get? In my perfect world, Anakin does his thing for the first half of the movie, gets his from Obi Wan, and then Vader will show up for that second half of the movie. Although for some reason I get the feeling Vader will only be around for the last 15 minutes or so :(

Oh well, it's looking like this one will make up for the last two, although they were not that bad, they were lacking in areas. Slow pacing, bad acting, bad WRITING, just things that get noticed. Guess this one will tell us if Lucas is a super genius or not since he's said all along that everything has worked out as planned and he wouldn't change anything or just getting senile after surrouding himself with a bunch of YES MEN AAAAAAAAH

Posted by drumsticks200

*sits on floor sucking thumb while waiting for the movie to come out*

Posted by Corrupt

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I would like to see this movie. Phantom Menace was pretty good in my opinion, and Attack of the Clones was okay, so I'm expecting this one to at least be better than the first installment in the trilogy.

Posted by Echo

Wow. I can't wait.

Oh, and I've heard that *SPOILER* - [spoiler]Mace gets taken by General Greivous. Which wouldn't be a surprise, since Greivous isn't bad at killing Jedi. [/spoiler]

Anakin will still take his share, though.

Posted by Alastor

I highly doubt this, but I heard he just gets shot in the back by a random trooper. >_>

More likely than not Boba will take Windu, since in Clone Wars: Volume II Windu could have easily killed Greivous. He critically injured him with just one Force attack. If Greivous hadn't escaped when he did, I have no doubt that he would've fell to Windu right there.

Posted by Echo

Meh, you're probably right. I never did really follow Clone Wars. Just something I'd heard.

Posted by maian

I'm betting on Anakin. Spoiler: Highlight to read.

[color=#666666]I've seen pictures, and apparently, Mace and 4 other Jedi come to arrest Palpatine/Sidious. The following is true, I think. He takes out 3 of the jedi easily, but Mace puts up a fight. Mace is about to deliever a final blow, when Anakin jumps in to stop him. So, my theory is Anakin himself kills Mace.

[/Spoiler]

I can't wait.
[/color]

Posted by Echo

Yeah, the trailer shows Mace and three other jedi coming for Palpatine. The three jedi are Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, and Agen Kolar.