lol The Marine

Posted by Crazy K

It's another WWE directed film that stars an untalented wrestler and possibly actor in a movie about an ex marine who tries to save his wife who was kidnapped.

Anyways I see a major flop, much like See no evil was.

Discuss.

Posted by Dexter

Looks terrible. My brother in-law keeps talking about it and wants to see it. He's into the army stuff so I suppose I can see why he's so interested. Definitely not my type of film.

I'm not as interested in action films like I used to be. I still get excited over the occasional action films, such as Snakes on a Plane or Crank, but for the most part, my taste has changed, significantly and I feel for the better.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Dexter]I'm not as interested in action films like I used to be. I still get excited over the occasional action films, such as Snakes on a Plane or Crank, but for the most part, my taste has changed, significantly and I feel for the better.

I'm the same way. Most of the new action films never appeal to me. There are some that I would love to see, but my list goes down every year. Action movies just ain't what they used to be. But I am looking forward to the Departed, looks quite good.

Posted by Dexter

I think of back in my teenage days, action films were the best. Face/Off, Con-Air, Broken Arrow, etc.

Posted by Crazy K

Con-air and Face/off are great films. One of my favorites would be the Rambo films.

I also did not mind the Bad Boy films that much either.

Posted by WackoHater2

They have been showing previews for this movie on WWE for a while now. It caught my eye because it has John Cena in it. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's a WWE film... with John Cena in it. Guess.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like wrestling movies. There is a movie about WCW, but I can't remember what it's called. It has Goldberg, DDP, and some others. I can never remember the name of it.. Ready to Rumble maybe? I dunno. I loved it either way.

Ready to Rumble, yeah. But that's completely different than the Marine.

Posted by Fate

I'd only watch it to support the WWE. And that's it.

Posted by Dexter

I remember Ready to Rumble. It was really dumb, but I did chuckle at a few parts. The part I remember most about it was how he tricked them into giving him a new drink. eww. Offspring also did a cover song for the soundtrack.

Posted by Fate

I read some reviews on The Marine, and they're better than what that Grudge movie had. It basically said that it's a good meathead movie, along the lines of Van ****e and Schwarzenegger flicks of the 80s.

Posted by Dexter

The Santa Clause 3 looks like something straight out of the 80s.

This is like when Howie Long with the NFL did Firestorm. People were seeing it support NFL movies.

Quoted post: It basically said that it's a good meathead movie, along the lines of Van ****e and Schwarzenegger flicks of the 80s.

**** you. Predator was a masterpiece.

Posted by Fate

Never said it was bad, just meaty.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

meathead movies rule. Nothing better than a flimsy plot, little dialogue, and the hero killing everything in sight and bagging the girl (I'm serious! that's a recipe for awesome)