Schlongitude

Posted by Cronoan

Right, so I'm just talking to my man today on Msn, and this random person adds me to his contact list. I always accept these things since it could be an IRL buddy with an Msn account or whatever, so anyway. Suddenly he messages me, and it went from there. It takes a second before you figure out what's really going on, just read. -_-'

Anonymous: Hey I missed you the other day.
Cronoan: Who are you?
Anonymous: I saw your pics on gayedmonton and you look great.
Cronoan says: O rly.
Anonymous: I am married 5'81/2" 153 lbs. and 6-1/2.
Cronoan says:Ok no seriously, tell me who you are or you're off.
Anonymous: I am trying to be discreet, Howie and friendly here please don't be alarmed.
Cronoan: Cronoan says: Are you serious?
Anonymous: Yes is that a problem?
Cronoan says: Sort of, since I don't know who you are or where you found me.
Anonymous: If you read above, you'll know I read your ad on gayedmonton.com, and I'm interested.
Cronoan: You have the wrong e-mail, I'm a girl.
Anonymous: You're playing with me and that's not what I wanted.
Cronoan: I swear I'm not. I'd like to know who it is using my e-mail address. So would my fiance.
Anonymous: Go to gayedmonton.com on page 3 down to going out at 430 on cruiser line.
Anonymous: I'll let you go then, Sorry about that.
Cronoan says: It's all right.

Turns out there's some gay guy posting adds with his schlong on a gay net sex site, and his e-mail address is kronoan. Good times. Thought I'd share.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Ha, that's awesome. He actually advertised with a photo of his junk?

Posted by ExoXile

Me poor bby. :(<3

I checked out the site. Everyone except him has a penis image.

I demand compensation.

Posted by Cronoan

Thankfully Exo here went and found his thread on the site first, so I didn't have to. Poor Exo is more the term. XP <3
Wings: I can't believe you went there. -_-'

Posted by Kit

Quoting Wings: I demand compensation.

CALL THE NATIONAL ACCIDENT HELPLINE NOW!

0800 376 0185

100% COMPENSATION, NO WIN, NO FEE

Posted by Zeta

Anonymous does not forgive.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

you have msn!? you're engaged?!?
it used to be whenever you googled my full name or [url]www.myfullname.com[/url] it came up with some guy who shared my name and had a queerfresno account. It was disheartening.

Yeah, I didn't know you guys were engaged either.

Posted by Cronoan

Yeah well, like anything in life it's a work in progress. The plan is for him to move in with me next year which is the soonest we can get his visa, work permit, green card, etc, and get him over here. So it's not your typical engagement for sure, and it'll be a good while before we both have enough money and time, with me being in college full time, to have a wedding. Like I said, work in progress.
One day at a time people. :D

Posted by ExoXile

:love:

Posted by Kit

Congratulations! :)