Chapter 34

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 34
The 11th Atlantian
By Riku Dark Badass

--------Saichura-------
Septero sat in the tavern waiting for an idea strike him. He took Dragori and stared at it hoping to see the slightest light of hope but could find none. Renai entered the tavern and noticed Septero at the table and ran over to him “Septero, quickly you have to come back to the ship something terrible has happened!” “What?” Septero asked standing up quickly but Renai had already ran out of the tavern and Septero shrugged and ran after her.

-------The Ship-------
Septero ran over to the ship only to find that the ship was now completely incinerated. “Hahaha I’m glad you could join the party Septero” said a familiar voice and Septero looked up to find the culprit floating in the air “Xiktero” Septero said gritting his teeth. Septero shot out his hand about to call out his legendary blade when Xiktero raised up his hand “No no no we are not going to play your game we are going to play mine. If you strike me I kill your friends” Xiktero said pointing down to the ground where Septero noticed all of his friends beaten and unconscious by the dead ship. Septero infuriated now but not stupid dropped his hand. Xiktero smiled evilly “Good. This doesn’t seem like the proper place to kill you so another time my brother” Xiktero made a flash of light and disappeared. Septero ran over to his friends and quickly checked to see if they were all ok. He shot out his hand but instead of Tide forming out his bracelet transformed into a gauntlet followed by Tide shooting out of Septero’s hand. Septero looked on surprised at what had just happened but he noticed his friends still lying there unconscious so he quickly raised Tide and pointed the blade in the air “Rain of Tranquility” the blade shot a burst of light and it hit the clouds causing a gentle rain to shower his fallen friends healing their wounds and waking them from their sleep. The bracelet turned back to normal as Vecks was the first to get up followed by the rest of the party. Vecks ran over to Septero “He just suddenly came out of nowhere…we tried fighting him but…” Septero raised a hand to Vecks “Its alright I understand Xiktero was just trying to toy with me” Eiyuu and Renai ran over to join the conversation “I almost had him I did really but he hit me with a cheap shot” Eiyuu said. Renai looked at him dumbfounded “Oh Eiyuu get over yourself that was a direct hit that you saw coming!” everyone laughed at this comment but all stopped when Anara came holding what looked like a black blanket over something hidden. Anara walked over to Septero and smiled “Merry Christmas!” Septero took the item and unveiled it to find the dark orb which Xiktero had used to seal Mateo away. Septero couldn’t help but smile and he grabbed Anara and gave her a huge hug “Thank you so much” “No…..no problem” Anara said at a loss of words. Keira stared at Septero with disgust and just walked over to the destroyed ship and started gathering her belongings. “Guys looks like we drew a lot of attention” Aurie said pointing to the villagers walking over to see what had happened. “Hmmm I think they want to see if were ok” Anara said as they drew closer Fera looked at Anara with her mouth open “How can you be so dense? Its obvious they’re an angry mob” Everyone now noticed all the villagers with pitch forks and any other weapon they could find running at the group yelling choice words. Vecks frantically looked at everyone “Guys we need to go now so everyone surround me” the party made a circle around Vecks as he clapped his hands and muttered words only a mage would know and with a flash of light they were gone.

-------Dimension Realm-------
Everyone appeared in a completely white space. “I couldn’t properly finish the spell but hey were out of the frying pan” Vecks said laughing at the joke he had just said. Suddenly out of the white floors came out an army of white demons all with the same tattoo on their left arm the symbol of dead serpent. “Xiktero” Septero muttered under his breath Eiyuu looked over at him “What did you just say?” “I said Xiktero these are Xiktero’s demons everyone be careful!” Septero yelled as he flung out his arm the bracelet turned back into a gauntlet followed by the legendary katana Tide.

-------Fera’s Battle-------
Ten demons charged at Fera and surrounded her. Each one pointed their blades at her and charged a beam at her. Fera remained motionless and seemed unaware of the demon pack all around her. The demons shot at the clone at the same time creating a huge crater in the ground. The demons all laughed evilly and seemed at what they just done. Suddenly the sound of a sword being unsheathed was heard within the crater. When the smoke cleared there stood Fera holding her sword tightly in her hands and looked completely unharmed. The demons all looked shocked and quickly jumped down to the crater and tried to attack Fera. Fera quickly stuck her sword in one of the demons and blood dripped onto the silver blade. She noticed her blade then turning blood red and with it so did her eyes “Demonic Redemption” she withdrew her sword from the dead demon and jumped in the air and pointed her sword down to the crater and shot ten blasts at the ground which sprouted Ten Red Demons. Fera yelled “Kill them my pets” and the demons nodded and all charged at the demons and ripped them into shreds as Fera landed on the ground and ran off to help the others.

-------Renai and Keira’s Battle-------
Renai clapped her hands together and summoned a long steel staff and quickly grabbed her amulet and created steel gauntlets on her hands. Keira pulled out her shurikens and looked ready to strike the demons but instead she put her shurikens away and started walking the other direction. Renai noticed this and yelled “What in the hell are you doing?!” Keira kept walking away while waving with her back turned to Renai. Renai didn’t have time to care for she was about to be slaughtered by a hoard of demons so she quickly blasted three demons with her staff and flipped backwards and pounded her hand on the ground and raised her hand up revealing a bottle with an unrecognizable substance inside “This next one is going to be a blast” Renai said as she threw her bottle at them causing an incredibly huge explosion causing everyone to be knocked off their feet and killing forty demons in the process.

-------Eiyuu and Arcadios’s Battle-------
Both Keybladers summoned their keyblades and ran at the demons Eiyuu slashed at one demon first killing it in the process and yelled “1” Arcadios laughed and quickly killed two at the same time and yelled “2” Eiyuu noticed this and tried showing his apprentice up by yelling “Ars Arcanum” creating a golden aura around Eiyuu and attacked and killed fifty demons in the process “51” Arcadios smiled and jumped in the air “Ragnorok” and created a red aura around him and killed thirty demons and jumped backed charged a huge blast and shot at the other demons killing thirty more “62” Eiyuu stood surprised that his apprentice had learned and gained so much power. Arcadios smiled a cocky smile “Oh come on Master don’t be so surprised with all the training we’ve been having lately did you really think it would’ve all went to waste?” Eiyuu laughed “Good job but you still have a lot more to learn just watch. Strike Raid” Eiyuu threw his keyblade at twelve demons killing them in the process as the keyblade returned to its master. “I win” Eiyuu taunted at Arcadios. Arcadios just laughed and ran off to help the others.

-------Septero’s Battle-------
Septero jumped in the air and suddenly time slowed down “Atlantian Aura” a blue aura surrounded Septero. Septero opened his eyes to reveal completely blue eyes and he flew down killing a hoard of demons without stopping. Septero then jumped down to the ground and raised Tide into the air “Eternal Phoenix” Tide went completely red and shot a red beam into the air and out of the clouds came a huge fiery bird. “Eternal Phoenix kill all our foes” the phoenix shot straight through all of the demons burning and killing them into nothing and Phoenix returned back into the clouds. When all of the demons were disposed of the party fell exhausted. Renai ran over to Keira and slapped her “What in the hell is wrong with you? Why did you walk out of the battle? Look we’re all sad Mateo is gone but you need to still work with us!” Keira just waved her off and said nothing. Renai looked like she was about to kill her when Fera whispered something to Vecks and Vecks shot up and looked at the two “This isn’t the time to be fighting because if you all look to your left we have another army of demons headed straight for us” everyone looked up to notice the armada and all groaned. Everyone still weak from the previous battle got up and pulled out their weapons when suddenly a portal opened and an unfamiliar voice came through it “Bahamut take care of these fiends!” “Bahamut? I know that dragon…Draxon?” Septero said with a confused look in his face. A huge purple dragon with great huge wings appeared from the portal and started slaughtering all of the demons. The voice appeared again “Hurry all of you into the portal there isn’t a moment to lose.” No one objected to the order and all ran into the portal.

-------The Dragon World-------
Everyone landed hard on the ground to find themselves in a grassy and yet foggy canyon. Everyone also noticed the dragons flying around the canyon. Septero stood up first and looked at everyone “Is everyone alright” they all nodded and Septero looked around at the canyon “If I’m not mistaken this is the Dragon World home of Draxon.” “Who is Draxon?” Eiyuu asked. Septero smiled back at everyone “The 11th Atlantian” “There are more?!” Anara asked surprised. “Yes but don’t worry he isn’t evil or anything but he was exiled by Oinari in the old days because Oinari thought there was no use for him since his only power was he could see into the past and future and control Dragons” Septero told the party. “Imbecile” Fera said loudly crossing her arms. Septero laughed “Yea Oinari was an idiot. Also guys there is something I haven’t told you all Atlantians are blessed with the power of Immortality that’s why I’m still here it was just my spirit that got taken from my body but the reason I’m telling you this is because Draxon is over 700 years old and he is still in his own body.” “Whoa!” everyone in the party said. “Septero, my old friend, I hope you aren’t telling them everything about me.” said man coming out of the fog. “Draxon! How long has it been?” “Too long my friend” said the man who everyone could see now was a man who looked no older than 25 with black long hair down to the middle of his back and a goat tee connected to a mustache and he was wearing black pants and a blue sleeveless shirt tucked into his pants with black shoes and he wore glasses everyone could also see a big bluish blackish tattoo of a dragon on his right arm. Suddenly a huge roar was heard in the background and Draxon looked at the party “We can exchange formalities later when we return to my home its not safe here so follow me” “Guys there will be lots of flying needed to get to Draxon’s home so Eternal Phoenix! Everyone hurry up and jump on.” The Phoenix flew down and everyone jumped on the bird as it followed Draxon who had called upon another dragon. They flew throughout the canyon seeing different dragons and one got so close that Renai pet it “Eiyuu oh my gosh did you just see that that was amazing” Eiyuu laughed and gave Renai a big hug. They continued to follow Draxon until they found a huge mansion in the middle of a circle of mountains and they flew down and Septero dismissed Phoenix as soon as they landed. Everyone walked into the mansion to find Draxon waiting for them “If you are all friends of Septero you are all friends of mine so I invite you to stay here for as long as you like. Now you may all pick your rooms as long as they are all on the second floor so please go find your rooms for myself and Septero have much to talk about”. Everyone nodded and went to go find their rooms as Septero and Draxon walked to another room that was still on the first floor. Vecks and Aurie ran off together and found a room with a huge window and a spectacular view of the front of the mansion with a bookcase of many different spell books. Eiyuu and Renai found their room in an incredibly huge room with two windows, which showed the valley. Fera and Arcadios decided to share a room and found a really good-sized room that had a dial on the side to set the room to whatever type of room they wanted and they chose the setting of training and the entire room turned into a sparring room. Keira walked alone into a room and found a dark room and turned on the light to find many assassin weapons and a mat on the floor. Septero and Draxon walked into a huge library that had three chairs in it. Draxon sat in one of the big leather chairs and Septero did the same. “Septero your friends will be comfortable the second floor’s rooms create themselves into whatever your mind wants it to be. Now let me see what has happened so far if you will allow me to do so.” “Yea no problem go for it” Septero obliged. Draxon got up from his seat and placed two fingers on the middle of Septero’s head and closed his eyes suddenly in a flash Draxon saw all of Septero’s past and some of his future. Draxon got up from it and Septero shook his head to try and shake the cobwebs off “I always used to hate that but now you understand” “Yes, and it seems since you found your descendant you’ve been on a wild journey and I’m overjoyed that you finally exacted revenge on the monster Oinari” Draxon said Septero nodded “Yes I did it for you and Ikazuchi and more importantly myself but Draxon what are we going to do about Mateo?” Draxon raised his hand “We are not alone Septero, Adalline I know you’re out there come on in.” a girl at about 15 walked in she had long brown hair and she wore blue jeans with a blue shirt on with a white symbol on it. “Uncle you suck! Who is this? Hi I’m Adalline” she raised out a hand and Septero shook it “I’m Septero you know I know somebody I’m pretty sure you would really like to meet.” Adalline laughed “Alright” “I know what you are thinking Septero and yes she is Atlantian but she is a really young one so young her powers haven’t yet developed yet.” Draxon advised. Draxon looked at Adalline “I don’t mind if you stay here while we talk Adalline I just need you to go to the bookshelf and get me the book on ancient curses.” Adalline nodded and went to pick up the book. “Septero, this Xiktero is way to dangerous to continue to stay alive so hold out your bracelet.” Septero looked confused and raised out his arm and Draxon placed his hand on the bracelet and the bracelet started to glow as Draxon muttered a few words and then suddenly there was a flash light and then it was done. Draxon sat back in his chair “I have infused some of my power within your bracelet use it well and as far as your friend is concerned” Adalline opened the book and quickly found the page “If a spirit has been locked away within an Atlantian object you must find the three diamonds and infuse it within the item the diamonds are: Jade Serpent, Atlantian Sapphire, and Orb of the Lychan which must be purified first by a strong white mage” “Septero that orb your thief stole is the Orb of the Lychan I will be giving your white mage the spell to purify it.” Draxon told Septero. Septero got up and turned to Adalline and Draxon “Thank you my friend you have helped me so much” “There is one more thing each diamond you find will hold a clue to the whereabouts of the other diamonds. Also I have made you a room on the 1st floor im sure you will find it very homely” Draxon told Septero with a smile and Adalline took Septero by the hand and dragged him out of the room leading Septero over to his room.

-------During the Conversation Outside the Library-------
The door was cracked slightly and the conversation between the three could be heard if someone listened closely. Outside the door a figure could be seen of a girl with the body of an assassin. Keira stood outside the door listening and when she heard of the way to save Mateo her eyes lit up. A figure appeared behind her his face was shrouded in darkness but white long hair could be seen. “My dear I can help you save your love as long as you do something for me” said the man. Keira turned around and saw who it was “Xiktero you can save Mateo?” “Why yes but you must first do something for me” Xiktero appeared from the shadows with a smile.

-------Hallway to Septero’s Room-------
Adalline and Septero walked through the hall and Septero noticed that the farther they went down the hall the darker the color of the walls became until they were a deep dark blue. They finally made their way to a door and Adalline stopped to look at Septero “Septero here is your room but I have a request” “What is it?” Septero asked Adalline and she looked to the floor and back up at Septero “When you leave take me with you.” Septero was stunned and quickly tried to find words to say “That is for your uncle to decide so you must ask him first” Septero then looked at her shocked face and then walked into the room. Septero closed the door behind him and the lights suddenly came on to reveal a huge room with a window viewing an underwater view and within it Leviathin swam gracefully and happily. The main colors to this room were black and blue and a huge bed laid on the glass. Septero quickly undressed and took off Dragori and placed the orb on the table next to the bed with Dragori and laid in his comfortable bed and fell asleep.

-------Later During the Night-------
Keira silently walked into the room trying not to wake up Septero. She noticed the orb and Dragori on the table next to Septero. She silently went over to the table and quickly grabbed the orb and stuffed it into a bag in which she was carrying. Keira then noticed Leviathin curled up on the ocean floor asleep. She then grabbed Dragori and stared at it for a while not noticing Leviathin had just awoken by this action and uncurled. Leviathin opened its mouth and let out a high pitched scream waking everyone in the house up. Septero quickly got up and summoned Tide along with his gauntlet as well. Septero then noticed Keira standing there with an evil smirk and Septero was stunned. Keira quickly ran out of the room and headed towards the exit of the mansion followed by Septero who quickly ran after her without a shirt on but just black pants. Keira exited the mansion only to find Draxon standing there waiting for her. Keira stopped noticing Draxon and Septero caught up “Keira what the hell are you doing?” “Give us back the things you have stolen and it will all be ok” Draxon added with a kind look on his face. Keira shook her head as tears ran down her face “NO! I must save Mateo…I….I love him!” “I understand your feelings for Mateo Keira but we can save Mateo together.” Septero told Keira. Suddenly a cloud of black smoke appeared and Xiktero appeared out of it “Keira knows that with you people she hasn’t a chance in the world of saving her long lost love but with me she has someone she can count on to bring Mateo back.” “Xiktero has shown me the way to finding Mateo and doesn’t involve you so just stay out of it!” Keira yelled as she pulled out her assassin daggers and got ready to fight. Xiktero threw out a hand and the blade Tidal came out which looked exactly like Tide but had light bluish green tint to it. Keira saw this and walked behind Xiktero. Septero out of the corner of his eye saw Anara sneaking down to the ground behind Keira quickly stealing back the already stolen items. Septero raised Tide and was ready to fight as Draxon held out his hand and a blue schimitar like blade with a dragon engraved on it appeared in his hand as he was ready to fight.

-------Draxon and Septero vs. Xiktero-------
Xiktero swiftly flew over to the duo and slashed at them. Septero blocked Tidal with his gauntlet and suddenly Septero saw Xiktero’s next move was a huge blast from the palm of his hand. Septero noticed the beam being shot and quickly dodged it as Draxon slashed Xiktero’s back causing Xiktero to step forward as he gritted his teeth in pain. Xiktero then turned around and slashed at Draxon. Draxon ducked causing the blade to miss and stabbed Xiktero in his stomach as blood shot from the wound. Septero jumped back and raised Tide in the air “Leviathin combine with me” Leviathin appeared from the ocean and wrapped itself around Septero and fused with the Dark Atlantian. Draxon jumped back and raised up his blade “Bahamut fuse with me” the enormous dragon from before flew down and crouched over Draxon creating purple streaks in Draxon’s hair and creating Dragoon like armor all around him. Xiktero looked at both of them and knew what was coming and quickly raised Tidal for protection. Septeriathin raised up Tide and closed his eyes and concentrated as he opened his eyes reveal purely black eyes “Death to the Wicked” At the same time Draxon raised up his blade “Fangs of the Fallen” Septeriathin shot at Xiktero with immense speed and went straight through Xiktero several times as Draxon slashed Xiktero several times all around him and jumped back at the same time as Septeriathin. Draxon drained all the power from his armor and blade into his palm and formed a tiny purple orb. Septeriathin flew back from the onslaught and charged all of his power into a single huge orb “This is the end Xiktero” Septeriathin said as he shot the blast along with Draxon who shot his tiny blast which exploded into an incredibly huge beam as Xiktero was shot head on by both blasts. Once the blast was finished Septero breathed a sigh and laughed as he slapped Draxon’s hand “Its finally over” “Not quite” Xiktero said above them looking beaten and bloody “Another time” Xiktero opened a portal and jumped in followed by Keira. Septero brought his head down “D@mn what the hell?” “Don’t worry about it at least we beat him up incredibly badly and his time will come eventually” Draxon said with a smile. Septero looked at his old friend and laughed “You have a point will you be joining us in finding Mateo?” “No my friend my place his here with my dragons but I will give you another gift” Draxon said as he snapped his fingers. The Ocean opened up and suddenly a huge red ship appeared shaped exactly like a dragon. “I call her the Ragnorok she is an ancient ship yet she may be the best ship in the universe. She is not made by gummi blocks either she is a full on ship” Draxon said as the party walked down to see the ship. Septero looked at his friends “Guys its time for us to go” “Ok? Well where is Keira?” Aurie asked. “I’ll tell you guys later” Septero told them as they walked into their new home. Septero looked to his friend “Thank you so much my friend” “Not a problem just come visit me from time to time.” Draxon said as they hugged and Septero jumped onto the ship.

-------Ragnorok--------
Septero walked into the silver entrance and walked around the ship and went up to the bridge to find that Renai and Vecks were fighting for the role of the captain of the ship. Septero laughed and went down and saw everyone else looking for their rooms. Septero went into one room to find it was exactly like the one at Draxon’s house and Septero just laughed as he sat on his bed. Suddenly a girl at about 15 with long brown hair fell from out of one of the vents Septero looked at Adalline with a smile “Well, looks like we’ve got a stowaway”

Sorry for the wait guys its just been an incredibly hectic week and i promise once the play is over my life wont be so hectic hope you guys enjoy.

Posted by Arcadios

Nice chapter.
I'm up to bat and I claim the spot as captain.
:D

Posted by Sak

I really hope that this doesn't ruin my friendship with you guys, but I have to say this... :(

[SIZE="72"]I'M SO F[COLOR=INDIGO]UCKING[/COLOR] TIRED OF YOU F[COLOR=INDIGO]UCKING[/COLOR] GUYS FORGETTING TO PUT MY F[COLOR=INDIGO]UCKING[/COLOR] CHARACTERS IN YOUR F[COLOR=INDIGO]UCKING[/COLOR] G[COLOR=INDIGO]OD[/COLOR] FORSAKEN CHAPTERS! THIS IS THE THIRD F[COLOR=INDIGO]UCKING[/COLOR] TIME![/SIZE]
_____
Other than the fact that [SIZE="7"]Sean[/SIZE] wasn't even mentioned in the chapter, it was good, not your best though.

Posted by Arcadios

Right a sub-chapter for what he did in this chapter. :D

Posted by Wally The Weird

Sak calm down.
The main reason behind this would probable be because of
A: Riku has been gone a while
B: Sean was evil for a really long time, and also absent. Cut him some slack.

Posted by Arcadios

C. Sean dosen't do anything at all which makes him easy to miss.

We just need to define him more. Set some powers, abilities, and things kind of like that.

Posted by Arcadios

I can't do that but he'll play a role of sort.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: We just need to define him more. Set some powers, abilities, and things kind of like that.

A. He has a giant axe
B. I gave him an ability in Chapter 33. I think it was called "Destruction's Wake" or something.
____
Oh whatever you guys do in your chapters, just don't make him and Anara making out all the time. T_T
____
AND DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WALLY! I'VE HAD A PRETTY BAD DAY!

Hey, I've had a bad weekend, but you don't see me complaining about it beyond this post.

Posted by Arcadios

Then I'll tell you to calm down.
He'll fight in my chapter but only for like 2 mins or so.

yea sorry Sak but i did put your characters in for the most part but i needed to reveal how Mateo was to be saved make foreshadowing and set up a launching pad for Arcadios without making it incredibly long and also you said yourself dont do anything with Sean yet so yea i didnt. Thanks for the support though guys. All in all a good chapter i think so but yea... later guys

Posted by Arcadios

My chapter is long so I'm gonna have to split it into two chapters.
Finished with 35 but I'm moving on into 36.