Any arcades in Toronto?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I know theres a Dave and Busters in Toronto But I dont know how old you have to be to get in. Im 11 turning 12 a week after the Wii launch !_! Can you plz tell me how old you have to be, and any other arcades in Toronto or close to Toronto!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]There's a required age to enter an arcade? lol I always got in.

The age would probably be 13-14 years old to enter alone, but at 12, you can come in if an adult is with you I guess.

bah...

Vampiro would know.[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

ELEVEN?! Holy SHIT, son.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... it's ****ing TORONTO. Of course there's arcades. There's even different types of arcades. Some DO require you be a certain age, but the majority don't give a ****. If you have a problem because you're eleven go to any of the other ones or find one that's local. But seriously, it's an arcade. These things were built for kids your age.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

The arcade that i goto sucks thou no good games!!! The best arcade is a 45 min drive! can you plz tell me any good arcades in Toronto. ive looked and looked but i cant find any!

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno why, but I read this is "Arcadios in Toronto"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The arcade that i goto sucks thou no good games!!! The best arcade is a 45 min drive! can you plz tell me any good arcades in Toronto. ive looked and looked but i cant find any!

Sorry, can't help with specifics =/ I just know there's quite a few really good arcades. Like I said, you'll even find some catered to the nostalgic group, fighter group, shooter group, and so on.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I plan to start my own arcade when im older (27)

Posted by Colonel

You don't have to be a specific age to go into the Dave and Busters in Toronto. You have to be 18 to go in after midnight though. I'm 14 i've been going there since I was 10. I always see little tikes in there.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

maybe ill see you there sometime!

Posted by Colonel

possible. Well kind of I live in Welland, not Toronto, it's about an hour and a half away but my uncle lives there and when ever we go to visit we go to D&B's.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

cool i live in toronto im going there on wednesday yay :)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zelda_Guy]I plan to start my own arcade when im older (27)

Money making machines (literally)- Stacker, Lighthouse, any number of "drop the coin with perfect timing" games.

You might also want to ask Prince Shondronai about this sort of thing.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting GameMiestro: Money making machines (literally)- Stacker, Lighthouse, any number of "drop the coin with perfect timing" games.

When I went to Quebec last June for my grade 8 trip, one of my friends won an ipod Nanno playing stakers at one of the rest stations. He wasted $20 but its worth it, he got a $300 item.