Battlefield 2142 Demo Released

Posted by Killer Jordo

It was released at mid-night last night. I was going to download it last night but I decided to hold off until the morning. Fun as hell. I went over to my friends to play it. Extremely fun. Can't wait for it to come out!

By the by, wait 4 hours before you download. I don't want my KB/sec to go down :p:

Posted by higbvuyb

In the demo, you can't get any unlocks.

Ha, I signed up for the 'veteran program' which means that if you have a BF2 account, you can reserve a bf2142 name, and get a free promotion (+unlock). Now, if only I could actually afford BF2142.

it's apparently fastest by EA Downloader --> downloader.ea.com

Posted by Killer Jordo

I thought my computer had the specs but it doesn't. It would've worked on my old hard drive if it didn't fail me :(

Posted by Bebop

I was going to get Battlefield 2 but I might as well ge the newest. It's set in the future though isn't it?

Posted by KoH

Yes, hence the title "2142" referring to the year.

I was in the beta and it was pretty fun. Although it probably won't be as much fun as when it's truly released, seeing as the number of players will increase dramatically. Haven't tried the demo. Anyone have any good opinions on it? By "good," I mean well thought-out and properly typed.