Scare Time!

Posted by Killer Jordo

So we all know it's coming up soon. What(if anything) are you going to do? Dress up, hand out candy, go pranking?

I am going to dress up for a party, and go pranking. I shall put a pot on my head and when people ask me what I am I will say I'm a pot head.(I got that from someone last year. Thanks to whoever said it)

Posted by Crazy K

I never care to much for Halloween. It just aint what it used to be up here. Though I might dress up for school, but I doubt I will go trick or treating.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I made up my mind long ago that I'm dressing up as Bridget. It will be intense, and very hawt.

Posted by Fate

I'm going to be fabulously dressed as Oboro Iga from the Basilisk anime series. My costume bits are expensive! :(

Posted by Speedfreak

Nothing, I'm 19, I'm gonna be handing out candy. Still gonna find a way to scare kids shitless though.

Posted by Klarth

I'm too old for this ****, and so is everyone else here.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm going to go to a club with a girl on my back and get in free because of fancy dress. When they charge me full price, I shall complain, because I am dressed as a turtle.

When they ask who the girl is, I shall explain that she's Michelle.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Killer Jordo: So we all know it's coming up soon. What(if anything) are you going to do? Dress up, hand out candy, go pranking?

I am going to dress up for a party, and go pranking. I shall put a pot on my head and when people ask me what I am I will say I'm a pot head.(I got that from someone last year. Thanks to whoever said it)

I'm totally stealing your idea.

Anyway, I will probably go to the Halloween store we have a few minutes away from here and buy something. They have stuff in there that makes it look like someone cut your throat. It's pretty awesome.

Posted by Fate

I don't trick-or-treat, I cosplay! There's a big difference.

I'm doing both :cookie:

Posted by Fate

Not only am I on a diet, it's very out of place for Oboro to eat chocolate. Cosplayers study their character and try to act like them as much as possible!

I hope you can yelp like a female Japanese boy, Vamp.
:mad:

Quoted post: Not only am I on a diet, it's very out of place for Oboro to eat chocolate. Cosplayers study their character and try to act like them as much as possible!

Then do what I do and trade the chocolate bits for candy to twelve year-olds.

Oh, and you'd be surprised how femininely masculine I can sound :-*

Posted by cas

I always pictured you more like George Stroumboulopoulos than a Bridget.

I will go as a SNES face. I ripped the top off my SNES console system and will wear it as a mask if i ever feel like going outside.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Princess Fate: Not only am I on a diet, it's very out of place for Oboro to eat chocolate. Cosplayers study their character and try to act like them as much as possible!

:mad:

Bridget is a Brit!

Posted by NeXidala

I'm going to a Halloween Party with a busload of people from school but we gotta dress up to get in the party so yeah, Imma dress up like a ninja! Lol, actually I really don't know yet.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Klarth: I'm too old for this ****, and so is everyone else here.

*******it Klarth you're never too old to get free candy.

Dressing up as Death, lol. If I could just find that weird hat he wears in some of the games...

Posted by Kit

Quoting Zeta: *******it Klarth you're never too old to get free candy.

Nope, but we are too old to go out wearing costumes just to get egged/flourbombed by chavs just because they think Halloween is for babies.

Posted by Zeta

lol sucks to be in England, eh?

Quoted post: I always pictured you more like George Stroumboulopoulos than a Bridget.

No one would recognize it as a costume though :( I'd just get odd looks and a lot of "Aren't you too old for ****, can't you at least dress up?"

Quoted post: Bridget is a Brit!

Yet sounds japanese in the game.

Anywho, if that doesn't work out (like, I don't want to dye my hair blonde =/) I'll just go as Host (guy in my avatar) since it's ridiculously easy to pull off something close. But the Bridget thing has to work. Too much hilarity to pass up.

Posted by Linko_16

If it looks half as cool as what I have in my head, I'll be satisfied.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zeta: *******it Klarth you're never too old to get free candy.

Dressing up as Death, lol. If I could just find that weird hat he wears in some of the games...

I'm only passing Halloween up because I'm STUCK IN THE SAME ****ING INSTITUTION I'VE LIVED IN SINCE I WAS EIGHT! I HATE MY LIFE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN IT.

Posted by Xenos

I was thinking about dressing up in Ethnic clothing, but I got bored of the idea - I might try that next year though when I have more cash on me ... Maybe I'll be some dude from the 1920s this time around.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Princess Fate: Not only am I on a diet

But you're not fat o.O

Posted by Fate

I know, but I do have some extra baggage that could be difficult to get rid of. Almost there!

In other very important news, my beautiful silk-woven kimono has arrived, and it is gorgeous. Tabi and obi purchases are next!

You bought a kimono without an obi? You slut!

Posted by Fate

I have to buy them seperately! A real obi can cost me like $50. I need to get a real untied obi so the ends can hang down like the original costume does. Do you know of any places that sell extraextra long obi?

My lord, you're really going hardcore for this.

Afraid I don't know. Last time I played dress-up I made my own costume.

Posted by Fate

When I cosplay, I do everything in my power to make it as authentic as possible. You know I had to shop at at six different thrift stores to find the exact faux fur I wanted for the lining in FFX Lulu's costume? Yeah. Belts, too. What a heavy costume it is.

I can't make my own obi. I want the real thing.
:(

Posted by Raptor

Conveniently, I should have the 31st and 1st off from work, so I can roam the streets most of the night and sleep the following day. Nothing of interest is likely to happen up where I live, so I'll probably roll down into Kona and check out a few celebrations, and walk around the busy oceanfront drive for awhile growling menacingly at babies and small children with my werewolf head donned. I still have yet to decide what I'm going to wear otherwise. It has also become a tradition to create a custom CD or two of dark Halloweenish anthems to blast in the car, so I'll definitely be doing that as well. I was thinking of getting a couple big bags of candy and randomly throwing some of it at people out the window, but I hate to litter. I may or may not egg some churches this time. I definitely want to find a restaurant playing good Halloweenish music and serving up a Halloween-themed special or two. It should be lots of fun this year.

Spoilers: Raptor dresses up in a man-suit and no one gets it.

Posted by GameMiestro

I will be sitting at home, telling myself that I'm too old for halloween and then getting mad about it.

Posted by Fate

I just spent the last hour looking for extra-long plain red silk obi. Google turned up nothing. I just requested it from the website where I got my kimono. Hopefully they take requests. :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

Good luck to you fate.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Spoilers: Raptor dresses up in a man-suit and no one gets it.

oh *** I bol'd

I don't know what I'll do. The past few years I've been really uncreative. For example, last year all I did was wear a big hat. The year before, I just painted my face black and said I was going as my friend's father, who is a black man. And the year before THAT, I went in a big cardboard box with Spongebob painted on it.

So, maybe I'll go, maybe I won't. Depends on whether or not my friends are. Definitey not gonna go alone.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I found a refridgerator box behind Raley's. I'm just going to cut a small amount out of the front and put it over me, so I can see where the hell I'm going. When people ask what I'm supposed to be, I'll just come up with something stupid. "I'm a server!" or, "A mammogram. Place breasts here." Whatever will get a laugh.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Unlike the idiots that will be placing cooking utensils on their heads, i actaully will be getting ****ed up at a party of somesort.

Either that or going to canada to rape vamp.

Quoted post: Either that or going to canada to rape vamp.

That could be quite the party in itself.

Posted by The Judge

For halloween at work, I'm dressing as my boss. For actual Halloween I'm gonna go as V. As for the Halloween party, I don't know yet.

Posted by ExoXile

I shall sit at home, and sob over the harsh reality that when you turn 8 in Sweden, you're just too **** old for everything. :(

Posted by TendoAddict

Im going to pass out candy to kids. Then get p!ssed that I cant go out to partys because both my parent are with my younger brother. Then Im going to eat to much candy and be an even fatter @ss then I already am.

Sounds fun.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Lord of Spam: Either that or going to canada to rape vamp.

Well, then you better stop at my place to blaze first.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yeah so I may go as a Pimp. After seeing Accepted, Shrader(forgot actors name) was dressed as one. I loled my *** off.

Posted by G-Sides

i'm wrapping myself in a large fake brown coccoon, mounting a halo over my head, and calling myself a holy ****.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

i am going to dress up and go trick or treating ... i am too poor to buy my own candy... :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Philsdad: Well, then you better stop at my place to blaze first.

Change og. Go to phils, smoke, and then listen to weird music.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Killer Jordo: Yeah so I may go as a Pimp.

Boring, unoriginal and obnoxious. Not trying to be mean, just giving my honest opinion.

But Accepted rocked, didn't it?

I only caught the ending, but what I did see of it was cool. I might have to grab the whole thing if I've got some free time.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Linko_16: Boring, unoriginal and obnoxious. Not trying to be mean, just giving my honest opinion.

But Accepted rocked, didn't it?

No offence taken. I know that that costume is played out. And it does rock!

Posted by NES Queen

I picked up 4 nifty wrestler masks, so me and 3 co-workers are going to dress up as two groups of tag team partners and randomly start grappling all day long in the lab.

Posted by Delilah

Hehe, I am actually going trick-or-treating, and then later in the evening, pranking. I'm short, so I can get away with these things. I mean, what is so childish about halloween? It's awesome. Going to strangers' houses and demanding candy from them- it's my favorite holiday.
Before my sister and I go out to trick-or-treat, we are going to hand out candy- with our pet snake in the bucket!

Posted by Omni

I think I might dress up as Panic, and get myself some of those green pants...

Posted by Crazy K

I might dress up as Arnold Schwarzenegger for Halloween. I have a suit, all I need to to put my hair in a way he has it and it should work out.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I've changed my mind. I am being a mac. All I have to do is put a 'I SUCK' sign on me!

ZING!

Posted by Hyper

That was so incredibly unfunny.

That wasn't a zing, you faggot.

Also, my costume is complete. I'm the hottest trap on the planet.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That wasn't a zing, you faggot.

Also, my costume is complete. I'm the hottest trap on the planet.

pics or gtfo

Posted by Slade

Quoting Hyper: pics or gtfo

seconded

The only part of my night that is planned out is a short trip to my youth pastor's house for some pumpkin pie milkshakes. I'll probably spend the rest of my time hanging out with friends around town if it's a nice night, and maybe pranking some people.

But costume-wise all we have here is that green mask from Goosebumps. I wish I had planned something out, but none of my friends are really festive or anything, so I'll probably just wear a lot of black and sulk. Or maybe I'll get some corpse paint... I'm not sure.

Stupid hick-town.

What we should do is carry some eggs to throw at the sucky emo people who think that on nights like that they should open up the garage door and WAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted by Hyper

Actually, I've realized that my Halloween night will probably consist of me sitting somewhere in front of my house with eggs waiting for the bastard across the street to make his move.

Posted by Bebop

I took a poo on someones doorstep.

No you didn't.

Posted by cool gamer dad

A kid I know came to school in a penis costume.

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="Cyan"]If I had answered the door in time to catch them I would give them my sweet honey. No perversion intended.
Otherwise the law enforcement would break the door down to arrest me.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

I posted about my evening [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=476186#post476186"]HERE[/URL].

Posted by Average n00b

I dressed up as Ino from Naruto I had nothing else to dress up as so. Whatever, my original plan was to be a sumo wrestler *Sigh* Oh well, maybe next year. I saw Captain Planet at my school though.

I was kissed by a drunk gay guy. Pretty **** hawt.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I was kissed by a drunk gay guy. Pretty **** hawt.

[quote=me]pics or gtfo

Being that it wasn't planned and it was near a corner away from most other people, I'll just gtfo.

that and no.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Average n00b: I dressed up as Ino from Naruto I had nothing else to dress up as so. Whatever, my original plan was to be a sumo wrestler *Sigh* Oh well, maybe next year. I saw Captain Planet at my school though.

Naruto is for six-year-old Japanese boys. What are you doing with your life?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: No you didn't.

Yes I did.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I was kissed by a drunk gay guy. Pretty **** hawt.

Yeah, sorry about that.

Posted by Delilah

eh, nothing eventful happened on my halloween. DRessed up in an old gown I found in the garage (hehe, it is good being short- because then, you can wear a mask, and no one will know that you're not a little kid!), went trick-or-treating, got lots of candy... except, when I took off my mask, one lady that gave my sister and I candy said that I looked hot, which kind of creeped me out. It was cold out last night, so thereweren't many other trick-or-treaters.