Our land lord is a prick

Posted by WackoHater2

He is supposed to come back to fix things that are wrong with the house. We just moved here a few months ago. We have almost no water pressure in the shower, the drain keeps getting clogged, and nothing is down there. And most recently ****ing me off, he hasn't fixed the heater vents, so we have no heat. I am ****ing freezing right now. I can't get to sleep because I am so ****ed cold.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow that sucks. Your parents should pay him a visit and drag him to your house by the ear. [/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

He lives 6 hours away. We'd get lost. Believe me. Lol. It's okay though. I am getting to do some serious posting due to my insomnia.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Dude. You need to sleep obviously. If he's 6 hours away, then I could understand why he doesn't want to come yet, but it's still his duty to fix things. [/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its called a blanket. Look into it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well we've been here since July 1st, and he's been here twice. We didn't have gas for 2 months. That means all we could eat was food off the grill. Believe me, that got boring real quick. Then he finally came once and fixed that. The second time he cut the spot where the fridge is supposed to go so ours would fit. That is all he has done.

LoS: I have one of those in my room, but it isn't working. I keep nodding off, and then waking up 10 minutes later because my feet ar uncovered and I gotta pee. I have to pee a lot when I get cold.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow you guys look like you're having a hell lot of fun in that house.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

It's a nice house. a 1000% improvement over the apartment we used to live in, I just wish the heaters worked.

Posted by Zeta

Fix all the stuff yourself.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Wow after all you've complained about, you say this house is 1000% better? WTF? Did you use to live in a box?[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Space heater=problem solved.

Posted by WackoHater2

Let me see if I can explain how bad our apartment was. There was constant mold growing in the bathroom, the kitched floor was coming up and cut out feet all the time, the living room had 5 layers of carpet and you couldn't get stains out for nothing, the whole place smelled of urine all the time, the bathroom had to be painted and retiled twice and the mold still came back, we lived on the second floor and we had to climb 15 steps to get up there that was terrible when we went grocery shopping, part of the ceiling fell in in the living room about 2 years of living there and we had a hole in the roof for the final 5 years we lived there, so when it rained, the carpet got wet and the wind blew up the drop ceiling the land lord put in, we had squarells living in our celing, a whole family of them. That's all I can remember now.. it was pretty bad.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Indeed. That's pretty sad.[/COLOR]

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yes that does suck Panic.

For heat, get a plug in one. When I was living in my parents tent trailer for a month in Edmonton(didn't find a place to rent :() we used a small plug in heater. You can pick up a good one for about $45. For the drain may I suggest keeping one of those things that you stick into your drain. And it shoots water through it at a high pressure. For your water pressure. Maybe a small bath? Or for every odd day you mom and/or sister(don't knwo your family >.<) can have a bath, while you have a sink shower. And vice versa for even days.

But all and all, you have to look on the bright side. That you arn't living in your apartment. That's all I got for now mate. Good luck in your new house though.

Posted by lanzer

My opinion: start something if he doesnt do these neccessary changes. he sounds like a sleazy landlord and he can get into alot of trouble if he doesnt get off his *** and do some work. look up "tenants rights" on google and get some ideas on what your rights are as a tenant. and dont worry about if hes going to do some kind of unneccessary rent hike that too is against the law and its just petty revenge for something he should've been doing.

we got a ****ty landlord takes a good $1300 every month from us and never does **** so i can feel ya in this situation.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

15 whole steps?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Panic: He is supposed to come back to fix things that are wrong with the house. We just moved here a few months ago. We have almost no water pressure in the shower, the drain keeps getting clogged, and nothing is down there. And most recently ****ing me off, he hasn't fixed the heater vents, so we have no heat. I am ****ing freezing right now. I can't get to sleep because I am so ****ed cold.

Rent a bigger trailer. Move to a park with better utilities.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Our landlords are awesome. He came round a last week and drilled a hole in the floor for my Xbox Live cable. :)

Posted by WackoHater2

He is here today. He went down in the basement for like an hour (I think he was fapping) and then said he was going to the store, he'd be back later.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Panic: Let me see if I can explain how bad our apartment was. There was constant mold growing in the bathroom, the kitched floor was coming up and cut out feet all the time, the living room had 5 layers of carpet and you couldn't get stains out for nothing, the whole place smelled of urine all the time, the bathroom had to be painted and retiled twice and the mold still came back, we lived on the second floor and we had to climb 15 steps to get up there that was terrible when we went grocery shopping, part of the ceiling fell in in the living room about 2 years of living there and we had a hole in the roof for the final 5 years we lived there, so when it rained, the carpet got wet and the wind blew up the drop ceiling the land lord put in, we had squarells living in our celing, a whole family of them. That's all I can remember now.. it was pretty bad.

Mold, get some ****ing Tilex and ****.

Kitches floor cutting feet? Shoes you *******.

Smell of Urine? Stop ****ing peeing everywhere you dirty ****s.

You can't live with mold? Stop being a little pussy.

So what if there's a hole in the roof? **** happens, what can't handle a little sunshine or a little bit of rain or snow? Stop being such a little *****.

Squirrels? Befriend them. Honestly, if in all those 5 years you can't befriend animals, you're an idiot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Next thread Panic makes will be titled along the lines of "My cat is an a[COLOR="White"]ssh[/COLOR]ole"

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't have a cat. But that'd be funny. Lol. Anyway, he is back and working again. An hour at the store turned into four hours doing God knows what.

I don't care.

Posted by WackoHater2

Then why are you posting here?

Because I clearly have nothing better to do with my time. I just didn't care whether you had a cat or not. Since it was an example. You ****ing idiot.

Posted by WackoHater2

Oh, I thought you didn't care wether or not he was back.

Posted by Klarth

please, please everyone.

let's just all concur that booyapanicka is a total shittock and get over ourselves.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Call him and ask him if you can fix the stuff yourself, with the money that you spend to fix it, going towards rent.

For example, pay $400 a month? If it costs $400 to fix it, you don't pay the next months rent, and he saves money on gas and time.

Posted by higbvuyb

Fix it yourself at highly inflated (500%) prices.
Or, just kick him out of his own house and live there.

Posted by sniper

Call him up and tell him that you are going to hire a professional to fix the problems if he doesn't show up soon enough, and that you'll deduct the bill from your next month's rent. Unless you have something in your contract which prevents this.

Posted by The Judge

This "Professional" of course being an assassin.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: This "Professional" of course being an assassin.

That was about as funny as Family Guy

Posted by Ant

Spoilers: [spoiler]I'm the landlord!!![/spoiler]

I'm not surprised =/ Lazy prick like you.

Posted by WackoHater2

He fixed the heat, so it's nice in here today. He also unclogged the shower. The water pressure still sucks though.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: That was about as funny as Family Guy

I love u.