Soul Calibur Poster

Posted by Linko_16

I had a project in 2D art to make a poster of whatever I wanted, and I chose to pick Soul Calibur II, since there's plenty of character art availible. Turned out like this... the left side somewhat outweighs the right, but I didn't have a lot of time, so I just left it like it is.

This phrase is used in SCIII; I don't remember if it's in SCII or not, but I needed a good slogan as part of the project and I always really liked this one.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]<3

I like it. I wish I had one like that for my room...but I don't have anymore space on my walls for it anyway. [/COLOR]

Posted by maian

The font could use a little work, but it looks nice.

And that phrase is used a lot more in SC2 than in SC3, from what I can remember. :cool:

Posted by TheSorrow

nice poster

Posted by Stalolin

Text does not match very well and the characters need a bit more blending.

Other than that it looks great.

7.6/10

Posted by Arcadios

It looks good but no Taki. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Aside from not really liking Taki myself, all her character art basically just looks like she painted red onto her naked body and called it clothing. Didn't want to include it in a school project.

Posted by maian

Why do they make Taki's breasts 4x bigger in the art, and make them jump out at you? :(

I mean, come on.

Posted by Linko_16

Did you mean to post something such as this?

Posted by Zeta

Isn't there art for her alt costumes?

Posted by Linko_16

[url=http://soulcalibur.dragon-archives.com/Gallery/sc2-2.html]Nope[/url].

Posted by temari

:crying: I personaly don't like how big her boobs, are their intimadating!
I think that makes your poster better,but I
didn't see yun-sung on there either, which takes it down half a point!

Posted by Alastor

I dig it. Nice work.

Oh, and you spelled [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=transcending]transcending[/url] wrong. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Hm. So I did.