Jay-z think's he's ***. Watch this.

Posted by Killer Jordo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oRyrhJdwCw&eurl=

Watch it guys. I saw it on another forum that I frequent. Intresting. JAy-Z sucks anyway but still.

Posted by NeXidala

That **** creeped me the hell out. **** Jay-Z!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I already hated Jay-Z, but now I hate him more than George Bush.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Music board get?

Posted by Lord of Spam

You're all morons. I really, truely hope that none of you ever breed. Why dont you take a ****ing minute to look around and make sure you know what the **** you're doing before you start talking about how you hate people.

http://www.clarkyboy.com/hiphop.htm

The song was off of the Grey Album, a mixture of Jay-Z's Black allbum and the Beatles White Album, and was mixed and released by an underground dj by the name of DJ Danger Mouse. The song is INTENDED to be played backwards and to sound like that. However, the spoken parts attributed to JayZ in the song are samples from various songs, and the Grey Album is endorsed by neither JayZ nor the Beatles.

Now get offline and stop clogging my intertubes with your idiocy.

Posted by WackoHater2

I guess I have nothing to say really, except at least someone here is smarter than the average bear. Thanks LoS.

Posted by cas

Are you smart? Can you believe g to the OD made us smart?

THis brotha has a very disturbing message in his song.... and ima let yall hear it

LOL there's a white guy in there. haha, that is so awesome.

Posted by WackoHater2

The white guy is funny. And to answer your question, no, I don't think that God made us smart. I don't believe in God.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Well thanks for clearing that up LoS. Sorry for my mistake. I guess I took other people knowledge and brought it here. Thinking it was correct. Delete thread please?

Posted by Klarth

I'd just like to put my opinion in here.

The Grey Album is ****ing awesome.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Klarth: I'd just like to put my opinion in here.

agreed, fave track is encore :D

but on topic
there are many songs which say something else when you reverse it, which isnt by choice it's just because it happens

example: my name is from eminem says "hi my name is" if reversed says "it's eminem" just a coincidence nothing more

as was noted before the track used was the remix by DJdangermouse, the backing song is called revolution 9 from the beatles white album, which has more than enough messages inside that one alone if you reverse it

most songs out there have a different meaning even if played forwards.. lots of the beatles and rolling stones songs were about either religion or drugs but the message was just too vague to be understood, even most of the rapers when there message about busting a cap is heard or doing drugs or going against religion is heard in the normal way can still have a hidden essage contributing the same in normal playback could just be said in a different way using obscure adjectives

Posted by Killer Jordo

Where can one get the Grey Album?

Posted by WackoHater2

If you look up the song names on Google you can probably download them from LimeWire or something along those lines.

Posted by Arcadios

You can't buy the Grey Album.
Limewire it or something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Album
[quote=Klarth]I'd just like to put my opinion in here.

I thought you disliked Jay-Z.