Which RPG games are you currently looking fowards too?

Posted by Xenos

RIght now, I have the highest expectation for Kingdom Hearts II--though the sequel KH COM dissapointed me quite a bit, KHII still holds a high impression on me. The second game I'm waiting for is Xenosaga II--alright, now this game, I don't know. I didn't really love the gameplay of the old one, and the fact that Junior is the star of the show doesn't really help the situation out either. I don't really like the style in this game, but nevertheless, I'll burn it and play. *oscar*

Posted by Klarth

Tales of Rhapsodia (if that's the real title). I've seen one elusive screenshot, and it's absolutely enchanting... If it's not a gcn title, I guess I'd better start saving for one of them playstation twos.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Baldur's Gate III. My favourite series of games.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Just a few:

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose (next month, yay!)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Final Fantasy XII
Shining Tears

Posted by Bubblez

Dark Cloud 3
Champions Of Norath 2
Baldur's Gate 3

Posted by Slade

Baldur's Gate 3
Final Fantasy XII
Dark Cloud 3
Ys: Ark of Napishtim
Kingdom Hearts II

Posted by Shade

I'm looking forward Final Fantasy XII. Maybe Dragon Warrior VIII, if it's good enough.

Posted by Dark

Xenosaga 2 and KH 2.

Posted by Fiindil

Quoting Bubblez:
Baldur's Gate 3

don't think it's gonna happen. Black Isle went bankrupt remember? Interplay dissolved, and took Black Isle with it. So the next Baldur's Gate games are gonna be a change, if at all, and hopefully not in the hands of the morons who made NWN

Posted by William

Only game I know that's coming out that I have any interest in whatsoever would be Xenosaga Episode II. I loved the first one, and I expect the second one to uncover some of the mysteries we were left with in the first one. Plus it's going to be interesting since they changed the graphics up to look more human-like than anime-ish.

Oh, and the trailer for it...makes it look REALLY good.

Posted by Cloudstud

I want a better Fable but i know thats not really in the near future.
I also cant wait for Final Fantasy 12 that game will be fun, its square enix...... I also hope to see a star ocean 4 i loved 3 what a great story but i just love those games. Kingdom hearts 2 also looks pretty good. Hopfully mostly like the first since i liked the first so much. Thats all i can think of for now. Ill post later if i can think of any more.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus and the new final fantsy XII
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge look so cool here a site to look at some screen shots
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/693/693672.html?ui=gamefinder

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Mother 3, if the rumors are true. :)

Posted by Dragon X

Xenosaga 2,KH2,and ffXII

Posted by Map42892

Dirge of cerebus, but so far it doesn't look like its gonna have a soon release...
They didn't put one out right?
Probably even more so is Final Fantasy XII.

Posted by Shade

You guys do know that Dirge of Cerberus is more of a shooter than an RPG, right?

Well, I expect that it has RPG elements. RPG/Shooter...Meh.

Posted by Ch

well I've been waiting to play Breath of Fire and after then i want to play a NES RPG such as Dragon Warrior or something like that.

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting User 245: well I've been waiting to play Breath of Fire and after then i want to play a NES RPG such as Dragon Warrior or something like that.

Very good taste.

Posted by Map42892

Quoting Shade32: You guys do know that Dirge of Cerberus is more of a shooter than an RPG, right?

yeah, i know, but thats ok.

Quoting Angelwing: Well, I expect that it has RPG elements. RPG/Shooter...Meh.

it does? sweet...

Posted by boomstick

Jade Empire is really the only RPG I'm looking forward to.

Posted by inuyasha kicks

im lookin for dirge of cerebus, ffXII, the new zelda, kh2, the new tales game, and chronicles ds. thats just about it for this year.

I really wish I had an Xbox so I could play Jade Empire when it's released. Perhaps if the price of the Xbox drops sometime soon, I'll get one.

Posted by Baconbitzz00

Final FantasyXXVIIVXXI(get it, it's a joke)
But I really like the Zelda series is an unbeatable classic(but I don't think it's an RPG).