Armageddon Is Coming!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I just recently pre-ordered Mortal Kombat Armageddon and to my surprise i received a cool MKA art cell, the one with all 50 characters from the series, signed by Ed Boon no less! Once the game is released on the 10th, i'll be kicking a[COLOR="Yellow"]s[/COLOR]s online with Kung Lao, i can't wait![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

I still want to know whether Noob Saibot and Smoke are going to do that tag-team thing they did in Deception or not.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]They're not together anymore. I always liked Noob Saibot on his own so for me it's good news.[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

Aww. :(

EDIT: [url=http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=808]wtf motaro is bipedal now!?[/url]

Posted by JRequalizer

Yes, they most certainly are.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Zeta: EDIT: [url=http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/News/read.cds?article=808]wtf motaro is bipedal now!?[/url]

[COLOR="Yellow"]It would've been too difficult to make him a playable character otherwise.[/COLOR]

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I picked up the Premium Edition game earlier today and it was worth the wait. The first thing i did was spend some time training Kung Lao, some new special moves have been added and his combinations have changed a little, so i had to relearn how to use him since Deadly Alliance. After enough practice i went online to see how i faired and did surprisingly well considering i've just gotten the game and only trained for about an hour. I only played about a half hour of Konquest Mode and the fact that it plays a lot like Shaolin Monks actually makes it fun to play this time. I still haven't created my own fighter but from what i've seen the options looks limitless.[/COLOR]

Posted by karateteen14

the game rocks but its getting kinda old espically character wise we need some new ones

Posted by warforge

when i get it I will make a bruce lee character yea

Posted by Xero

I'm thinking of giving it a try soon. I want to see how it is to fight with a Wii controller.