WHICH GAME?!?

Posted by Proto Man

Ok, so tonight I think I will go and trade in Madden 2005 that came with my DS along with Monster Rancher for GBC over at EB Games. I also have a discount card. I REALLY WANT A NEW DS GAME, BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT?

I want a wi-fi game, but I don't know... Star fox? Mario Kart?

Or should I just get New SMB?

Posted by muffla

I dont think you will have enough with just those two games, but i would say get mariokart.

Posted by Klarth

Metroid

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Metroid for wifi or Castlevania for a regular. Seriously, what games do you already have?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: Seriously, what games do you already have?

Nothing really. I only had Madden '05 because it came with the system when I bought it. Then I have FF I and II DoS for GBA from before. I broke down though and got Mario Kart DS. I decided not to get Metroid because I want to start from the very first in the series. With New SMB... I am still going to try and get it... maybe on ebay.

Anyhow I went into EBGames, and it was pretty cool. I downloaded Mario VS. DK: March of Minis demo from the D/L station, and my brother checked out Brain Age. I think he will probably buy that soon, cause he likes those kinds of games, plus he LOVES sadoku (Sp?) Honestly, it was extremely hard for me to choose. In fact, I could have bought two games (was REALLY tempted to get Super Princess Peach), but I had to restrain myself and save my money. Besides which, all I wanted to start off for now was a multiplayer game I could get online with. I am busy with other games, so I didn't want to start a new adventure.

I could have gotten Star Fox command, but then again I have lost track of the story, plus I didn't want to get stuck with uncertainty of if it would be a good game or not. So I decided to stay safe and go with Mario Kart because I heard it plays like MK64 (WHICH IS SO TRUE! :)).

EBGames only gave me two bucks for the two games I traded in. :( With that, and my discount card, I got an ok deal though.

No Wi-Fi yet though, I have to wait till I get back to my mom's house, cause my dad doesn't have Wireless, and I don't feel like shelling out bucks for a USB adapter.

My brother just bought Age of Empires: Age of Kings from a catalogue, so that should be coming soon. Hopefully by new years I will have a solid collection going (with christmas and all)

I only read "Nothing really." So get Castlevania, Meteos, Phoenix Wright, and Metroid.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wait and get Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: I only read "Nothing really." So get Castlevania, Meteos, Phoenix Wright, and Metroid.

Definately Phoenix Wright. I read good things about it. Meteos maybe... and as for Metroid, I am not touching any of those games until after I play the original. Same thing goes for Castlevania.

I am loving Mario Kart DS though, and I am glad I bought it.

Posted by Pit

Metroid Prime Hunters... doesn't make a difference if you play Prime one or two... at all, seriously :-\

Posted by Zeta

Doesn't really matter whether you've played any previous Castlevania games either. DoS takes place a year after Aria of Sorrow, but the game's Library explains the events of AoS.

Posted by Pit

but AoS is ***, everyone should play it.

Castlevania I can see wanting to play the previous games. But Hunters? lol

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: Castlevania I can see wanting to play the previous games. But Hunters? lol

For story's sake man, for story's sake.

Also Pit, I was reffering to NES Metroid, which I have never played before, not Prime or Prime 2.

Quoted post: For story's sake man, for story's sake.

... there is no story.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro: ... there is no story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_series

In Hunters. What story there is has really no impact on the rest of the series. DUR DUR DUR

Posted by GameMiestro

If you're gonna play wi-fi seriously, wait until Tony Hawk or Final Fantasy comes out.

Posted by Zeta

Final Fantasy 3 just has some piddly Mognet mailing system for wi-fi. Not really interesting.

Or were you talking about the new Crystal Chronicles? >_>

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]Final Fantasy 3 just has some piddly Mognet mailing system for wi-fi. Not really interesting.

I was talking about FF3. I was under the impression that we could battle other people online...

My world has been shattered.

Posted by Pit

*** Protoman, Metroid Prime hunters was made to be a multiplayer online game, the story doesn't affect the metroid timeline and isn't significant to the series. It was made to be a multiplayer game, not a single player game.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pit: *** Protoman, Metroid Prime hunters was made to be a multiplayer online game, the story doesn't affect the metroid timeline and isn't significant to the series. It was made to be a multiplayer game, not a single player game.

Well I guess you have a point there. I will probably get it after New Super Mario Brothers or something. I played the demo for Hunters, and i t was pretty sweet.

Posted by Pit

Yeah why not just get, I swear *******it *** ****ing ******** ****** that you are.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Pit: Yeah why not just get, I swear *******it *** ****ing ******** ****** that you are.

Holy cow... calm down. lol

Alright, here is the situation. My network is currently under WPA encryption, but my mom is a bit wary about me changing it to WEP. She won't let me do it at the moment, and said "we'll discuss it later". What I am wondering is should I get a USB Wi-Fi adapter and be done with it, or should I save money and just change my encryption to WEP?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Change it to WEP. The only reason you'd need anything as secure as WPA is if you're a major business.

Posted by Ichigo54

If you still havnt picked up ff3 yes, do so, its powns, children of mana, and rocket slime are great as well, but no wi-fi, they arrrrre solid single player games tho

PS: ANSWER MY EVOKER QUESTIONNNNNNN