Nexy
Sany
Roxas Lover
Jeff
Zeta

Posted by Ant

Judge, sniper, billards, vamp.

Posted by The Judge

Judge, Sniper, Billards, Vamp, Sapphire (He seems like the type to respect my personal boundaries), Darksong X, it'd be interesting to live with Specopps, and Opeth. Perhaps Arcadios and Nexidala, because I feel I could push my weight around (or lack thereof with Arcadios ;)) and do whatever the f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck I pleased.

Posted by Boner

Judge, Pit, NES Queen, Roger Smith. I'm sure other people here would be interesting to live with as well. But, you can only fit so many people in a house, and I don't feel like having the same living conditions as most of the Mexicans in my area do.

Posted by Zeta

[Username hack goes here]

Posted by The Judge

omg so you do care about me Zeta I knew it.

Oh yeah, Kevin and NEMI might be interesting as well.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Zeta: Jesse Smith

Are you on crack!!! Leave da crack to us pros!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

NES, BJ, and Philsdad.

Nonstop party.

Posted by Phantasma2

Corrupt, lolin, Klarth and Vamp.

Posted by Xenos

Prolly Aesthetic, realistically speaking.

Posted by KoH

RANDOM!!! And Skitz!!! Maybe that one guy... Pit, I think it is. :)

PS: Hey, hey... "live with" I think is what you meant.

Posted by Fate

I already live with the member I'd like to live with!

If I were to ever get a roomie, though, it'd have to be a pretty girl that doesn't mind going shopping with me. I need friends like that.
:mad:

Posted by maian

Me, alastor, and Chris could make a fanciful living. :-*

not in that way stfu

Posted by Random

KoH OH ITS MAGIC

SKITZO CONTROLIO IN MY BUNGHOLIO

PITA PIT!!

Posted by Pit

Vamp, CJ, Gar, Koh, Random, Soul, Vox, Bill, your mom, etc

Posted by Random

PITA PIT YOUR ALIVE!! ME SO HORNY.. YOU DO ME LONG TIME!!

Pit if we ever live together.. You must promise me that you will NOT watch beastiality in my presence..

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Arcadios, Nexi, Sanaxus, The judge (lol), phantasma, corrupt, Dexter (lol), random, KoH, Roger Smith and Panic. I like having conversations with those guys and I'm sure they are fun to be with in real life :)[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

What's lol worthy about living with me? It's remarkably easy.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't know that ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Hammered On

Philsdad and Grave Wisdom.. :p We could totally party!

Posted by KoH

Who are you?

Posted by Klarth

Dreadnought! OH HOLY **** WAIT

Posted by Linko_16

It's not that I'm all that opposed to living with any of you... it's just that I doubt anyone wants to live with a sick bastard like me. :metool:

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Ian (corrupt), Philsdad and Staev. I already spent 3 days at Ian's house in March or April, forget which.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Panic, Sana, Nexi, Fate, and Zeta. :p:

Orgies ftw [/SARCASM]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Klarth, Judge, Pit, Vamp, Amt, Opeth

Posted by Pit

lol Amt.

I would live with Velvet, people on my list is people I frequently talk too.

Expands people.

I could see myself living with LoS and Philsdad. Also, definately with Killer Jordo. I'll be like an older brother figure who beats the **** out of him and steals his money daily.

Posted by NeXidala

Meh. I couldn't live with any of you.:D BUT I could be neighbors with the following people:
-Sanaxis
-Roxas Lover
-Sak
-Arcadios
-The Judge
-Panic
-Xero (Flame Ghost)
And I'm sure there are others, just can't really remember.

Posted by Hammered On

Quoting KoH: Who are you?

Me? I'm Namakubi from Gamewire.

Posted by Xero

Quoting NeXidala:
-Flame Ghost

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]A.K.A Xero ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Xero][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]A.K.A Xero :

Isn't there already somebody else named Xero?

EDIT: Wait nevermind. That's XeroPercent.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Yeah I checked before asking Jesse. I have to watch for the COPYRIGHT! lol

oh wai- Were off topic. -_-[/COLOR]

Posted by NeXidala

Kay back on topic everyone!

Posted by Neck

What is the topic?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]OMG READ THE POSTS!!!!!![/COLOR]

Posted by Neck

I do but then I get lost when people change what they're talking about.

[quote=NeXidala][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#000080]Meh. I couldn't live with any of you.:D BUT I could be neighbors with the following people:
-Sanaxis
-Roxas Lover
-Sak
-Arcadios
-The Judge
-Panic
-Xero (Flame Ghost)
And I'm sure there are others, just can't really remember[COLOR=navy].[/COLOR][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Im one of thoose others... right?[/FONT]

Posted by NeXidala

Lol ok sure, Neck. Why don't you make on of your own lists? :D

Posted by Ch

-Shadow-

Posted by Neck

[quote=NeXidala]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Tahoma]Lol ok sure, Neck. Why don't you make on of your own lists? :D[COLOR=white][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
Ok!

I would live with Roxas Lover! And my neighbors would be:
-NeXidala
-Panic
-I guess Arcadios...
-And probably more if I knew I bunch of you people.

Women and weeaboos, ruining the internet for the last 20 years

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Klarth, Vamp, Linko, baz, Judge.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Klarth, Vamp, Linko, baz, Judge.

How unexpected. Though I do have to say, I would make an awesome room-mate.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Wings: Klarth, Vamp, Linko, baz, Judge.

Woah, I'm honored. When do I move in?

Posted by Linkman

I would live with coromoro, nm/de (netman), Alastor, and maian.

Quoting Wings: Klarth, Vamp, Linko, baz, Judge.

What a happy loving family that would be.

Posted by Klarth

"HEY JUDGE YOU MISSPELLED 'CARROT' ON THE SHOPPING LIST"
"I DUN CARE SPELIN IS GAY AND HARD LOL"
"YOU'RE A FAGGOT MAKE ME DINNER"

That sounds like the best worst sitcom ever. I'd watch it.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

That's precisely the point. :)

Posted by Omni

Nobody knows me and I don't really know anybody, so as funny as this all sounds, I don't know who to say. A lot of people don't seem to like me much anyway. I guess whoever would be willing to put up with me.

EDIT: People always rep me for weird ****!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Klarth: "HEY JUDGE YOU MISSPELLED 'CARROT' ON THE SHOPPING LIST"
"I DUN CARE SPELIN IS GAY AND HARD LOL"
"YOU'RE A FAGGOT MAKE ME DINNER"

"HEY, I'M GOING TO GO MASTURBATE... NO ONE COME IN MY ROOM FOR THREE OR FOUR HOURS."

Posted by Klarth

"OH **** WHAT DO WE DO NOW"
"grim"
"SHUT THE **** UP HE'S WHACKING IT UP THERE"

I don't know how to work Baz into this :(

Posted by ed elric

vamp, klarth, roxas, cruxis, arc, nexi, judge

Posted by Klarth

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Klarth: "OH **** WHAT DO WE DO NOW"
"grim"
"SHUT THE **** UP HE'S WHACKING IT UP THERE"

I don't know how to work Baz into this :(

"HEY GUYS LETS GO PLAY AT MY ARCADE LOL!"
"OMG OK!"

Posted by Shin-Ra

Essentially, the temple. In a temple. In a legendary hidden temple with a maze full of Indians who scare us. Yes. Philsdad and Neg get to live down the street.

But not in the temple. Sorry.

Posted by Klarth

I'd just like to point out that this thread is pretty great.

Posted by The Hate

lol big bump. Id live with Crazy K, Xero, Omni, Grave.

Posted by Colonel

Zeta, Omni, Red, Dexter, Vamp.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was gonna say Vamp but then I realized I'd have to fight him every day to play XBOX 360. :(

Posted by Klarth

I'll say Philsdad, Corrupt, Wings and X, provided none of you guys try drowning out my music.

Everyone serves a purpose. Wings and X for gaming banter, Corrupt for laughs, larks and hilarity, and Philsdad for awesome conversation in an altered state of mind.

Posted by Oforia

I'd live with none of you faggots.

...maybe philsdad.

Posted by Klarth

Ohh and maybe Speedfreak.

Posted by The Hate

I might live mith JUNIOR SENIOR. She might get annoying. lollollollol

Posted by Grave Wisdom

surprised I never noticed this thread before!

- Corrupt
- Vamp
- William(come back to us!)
- Kit

Probably a lot of others...but there's a start.

Posted by cool gamer dad

The SPF 50 crew: Flounder, s0ul, and Skitzo Control. Vamp and Alastor included. That's a crowded house.

Posted by Sable Wind

I don't think any of you could tolerate living with me. I'm really loud and RANDOM!!!!!!!!!1 oll. No but seriously, the things I often to do my mother include running up to her, making weird faces, shaking my butt all around the room while she's watching TV, making weird sounds while sitting on the couch with her, and basically doing odd things. My boyfriend and best girl friend are the only people I know of who can stand being around me for more than a day so far.

If I had to pick someone who I wanted to live with, though, without thought of their ability to live with me, it'd probably be Fate or Iris actually. I don't know why, I just feel like I could adjust to living with them. Plus, Fate likes to be girly AND playing vidya gayms. Sorry Xenos, you're too stressed all the time with school for me to live comfortably with--it's nothing personal!

Otherwise I hate all of you.

EDIT:

No, Omni, you're a boy, of course I wouldn't live with you. ;) But, really, you're just too skinny for me to live with, I'd end up spiraling into some deep self-hatred when living with you. I have issues.

Posted by Omni

I was joking.

Posted by Sable Wind

I wasn't.

Posted by Ant

my answers remain the same kept add the x and/or maybe slade if he didn't get caught smoking a bowl by his parents.

Posted by Shade

Everyone I play MK with, it'd be easier to get everyone into the session. =/

Posted by Xero

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Arcadios, Nexi, Sanaxus, The judge (lol), phantasma, corrupt, Dexter (lol), random, KoH, Roger Smith and Panic. I like having conversations with those guys and I'm sure they are fun to be with in real life :)[/COLOR]

Take out Sanaxus, The Judge, Phantasma, Random, KoH, Roger Smith and Panic...wait....I actually said I wanted to live with Panic at some point? AAAAAAAAAAAH!

So my new list is Arcadios, Corrupt (totally), Dexter and....I'll add Zeta, Crazy K, Grave Wisdom, Omni and The Hate.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

no Grave Wisdom? :(

666th post btw.

Posted by Shade

Well aren't you grim.

I wouldn't be able to listen to Dream Theater with you in the same home. =/

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: no Grave Wisdom? :(

I like you, but I don't think I'd live with you quite honestly. I far as I remember, your life isn't going too well, no?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sable Wind: shaking my butt all around the room

When do I move in?

EDIT - Oh, crap, that's like exactly what I said before.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: my answers remain the same kept add the x and/or maybe slade if he didn't get caught smoking a bowl by his parents.

what a guy.

I guess it's a good time to post in this thread, seeing as I just visited this guy and figured out exactly who I don't ever want to live with. So right now I'd say Ant, Vamp, cats, and The X. girls drool

Edit: I changed my mind. I'd want to live with Corrupt and Omni, and Corrupt and Omni's clones.

Posted by sniper

PAY THE RENT AND PROVIDE ME SUSTENANCE AND I WILL LIVE WITH YOU. OFFER OF THE YEAR.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I know without a shadow of a doubt I posted in this thread a year ago, and my answer was, "Xenos or Soul." But, hey, amazing how much a year can change!

Soul, cats (dude, just go by Stinger, for hell's sake), and Flounder would be my first picks. Honestly, though, if any of you were interested in moving to Red Bluff, California, and would be needing/wanting a roommate, I'd gladly take up the gauntlet.:cool:

Posted by Fate

Quoting Sable Wind: If I had to pick someone who I wanted to live with, though, without thought of their ability to live with me, it'd probably be Fate or Iris actually. I don't know why, I just feel like I could adjust to living with them. Plus, Fate likes to be girly AND playing vidya gayms.

I could do that. We could do makeup and I'll show you how to play some Gears the right way. :3

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Xero;736992]I far as I remember, your life isn't going too well, no?

Yes, but nothing that would affect me from moving in with somebody. Either way, not that big of a deal ;)

Quoted post: I was gonna say Vamp but then I realized I'd have to fight him every day to play XBOX 360.

Good thing I like watching people play games almost as much as I like playing them myself.

Quoted post: cats (dude, just go by Stinger, for hell's sake)

shut up. cats is so much better

Posted by Sable Wind

Quoted post: sniper disagrees: you sound like a huge faggot

I mean, rep isn't serious business, but did I do something to you? I remember you consistently being negative towards me, this just reminded me. I don't know what I did, but whatever it was, sorry. Jerk.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Sniper's a cock to almost everyone. Nothing special ;)

Posted by Sable Wind

I figured as much, but I clearly remember the one time I was ****ing around on stickam, a year ago, just getting mindless amusement, and he invites my personal life into the /b/ crowd that was there. That was really great. Since then I've remembered him just being negative towards me, and I wasn't sure of what I did.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

You may have just given him a bad impression, who know's?

Quoting The Hate: I might live mith JUNIOR SENIOR. She might get annoying. lollollollol

I'll take that off your hands har har

Posted by Xero

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Yes, but nothing that would affect me from moving in with somebody. Either way, not that big of a deal ;)

Well maybe I'd cheer you up as time goes. Might be worth it.

*adds Grave to his list*

Posted by Arcadios

I'd live with Sanaxis, Nexidala, Omni, Zeta, Alastor and Linkman.
Some neighbors would be nice like Xero, Corrupt, Lolin, X and Shade just to name a few.

Posted by Klarth

I will bomb your house.

Posted by Shade

I'd live with Klarth too, just for the hilarity.

Posted by Stalolin

i doubt i could live well with any of you

i'd be willing to party with you guys anytime you wanted, but i don't think i could really live with you guys

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Arcadios;737710]I'd live with Sanaxis, Nexidala, Omni, Zeta, Alastor and Linkman.
Some neighbors would be nice like Xero, Corrupt, Lolin, X and Shade just to name a few.
Kick a ball into my garden and I'll ****ing put my sword through it.

Posted by Shade

Kick it into my yard! You popped all of mine. :(

Posted by The Judge

I would live with any of you, because you're all different individuals with interesting and unique personalities which I would come to learn and deal with be it in a negative or positive fashion, making it an interesting social experiment.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting The Judge: I would live with any of you, because you're all different individuals with interesting and unique personalities which I would come to learn and deal with be it in a negative or positive fashion, making it an interesting social experiment.

I'll touch your penis at night.

Posted by Ant

Well, I don't think Derick would like that very much. I don't think you should.

Posted by Linko_16

Finally fixed the title.

Jesus Christ, that was bothering me.

Posted by Alastor

Linkman, Zeta, Lolin, and maian (unless his parents can ground him over the phone or some **** and him actually care). OH AND CATS. WE MUST HAVE CATS. The rest of you probably have some really sick or annoying habit or characteristic that makes you unliveablewith.

Sable Wind could be next door so as not to create a total sausage fest. <3 And Linko could be the creepy basement dweller across the street.

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, no one wants to live with me. :(

'cept Wings, but he probably still thinks of me as some dumb little kid.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'd live with you. Even creepy bastard's with weird fetishes need buddies! ;)

Posted by Alastor

I would if I had a list of your fetishes written in blood that would somehow guarantee that raping me isn't and never will be on that list. ;D

Edit: Or making me gain a little more weight so my moobs jiggle around nicely and giving me a wig to fulfill your futa needs. :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Alastor]The rest of you probably have some really sick or annoying habit or characteristic that makes you unliveablewith.
Not me. I'm perfect. You're not, you mouthbreathing cocksucker. Shape the **** up.

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=netman;738154]Not me. I'm perfect. You're not, you mouthbreathing cocksucker. Shape the **** up.

Sorry, I for one don't wanna live with potsmokers either. **** stinks to high heaven.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sable Wind;738157]Sorry, I for one don't wanna live with potsmokers either. **** stinks to high heaven.

It goes away after a few hours.

Now cigarettes, that's a different story entirely...

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Stalolin;738168]It goes away after a few hours.

Now cigarettes, that's a different story entirely...

My mom and dad smoked heavily for 95% of my life (they quit over a year ago), and I didn't notice it at all. The ONE night my uncle came over and smoked pot in my house, I felt like barfing. It is THE WORST smell I have EVER smelled. Ever. Also, it stayed in the house for several hours, but we weren't allowing air into the house... when we opened the doors it went away much quicker.

But yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to live with that disgusting stench in my house. To each their own, I mean, do what you do, but never for me.

Posted by Stalolin

Fine, we can all just resort to shrooms.

Posted by Klarth

I don't mind the smell. Most of the time it doesn't linger, unless it's a really potent strain.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Maybe it's just an association, but I like it. Especially when it has a sorta incensey scent.

Posted by Sable Wind

UGH BARF. It made me sick to my stomach and my head dizzy. NEVER AGAIN.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Sable Wind;738198] head dizzy.

... That's usually the point.

Posted by Sable Wind

Yeah, and I really enjoyed the feeling of nearly passing out. It was great.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting netman: Not me. I'm perfect. You're not, you mouthbreathing cocksucker. Shape the **** up.

brb looking up info on the fifth Halo novel.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm not very good at peer pressure. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Alastor: brb looking up info on the fifth Halo novel.

Read REAL scifi ffs.

At least check out Larry Niven's Ringworld. You know, the book Bungie ripped off.

Posted by Iris

Plain weed is stinky, but I've been around hookahs with flavored tobacco before though, and it smells pretty good.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting netman: At least check out Larry Niven's Ringworld. You know, the book Bungie ripped off.

BUT DOES THAT HAVE MASTER CHIEF AND GUNS?

Hell no, it doesn't. gb2/books/, pansy. I'll be blowin' **** up.

Posted by Klarth

:/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Alastor, I am not impressed.

Posted by Alastor

No one ever is.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: Or making me gain a little more weight so my moobs jiggle around nicely and giving me a wig to fulfill your futa needs. :(

That depends. How feminine do you look?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: That depends. How feminine do you look?

[url=http://myspace.com/thedanslice]oh lawd[/url] :o

Posted by Linko_16

Ew. You can sleep soundly tonight.

Posted by Alastor

;_;

Posted by The Judge

Ah, I was just kiddin'. I wouldn't live with any of you stupid ****ers.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge;738403]Ah, I was just kiddin'. I wouldn't live with any of you stupid ****ers.

you'd totally live with me

admit it

I'm going to think about this logically:

I need:

Someone to discuss games with. Games I'll never play. That's Zeta

Someone to discuss and play games I care about. That's Xbox

Someone to discuss music I enjoy with. That's Shin-Ra

Someone to give me music and discuss said music. That's Omni

Someone to argue endless with. That's Speedfreak.

Someone I can simply be friends with. That's cats.

Someone to be the pretty face. That's Fate.

Someone to provide money and possibly gloat about it. That's Unite.

Someone to complain and be a jew with the money Unite brings in. That's Judge.

Someone to make me lol and handle the judge. That's Ant.

Someone who will infrequently live with us but occasionally pop in to grief us. That's netman.

Someone to balance out the above with simple coolness. That's Corrupt.

Someone to be a ***** and keep us in line and cook and do laundry. That's Iris.

And thus, the perfect household which will likely be the further thing from perfect.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Do we live in a mansion?

No. What would be the fun in that? Two floors including a furnished basement. It has a living room and a family room, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a storage space converted into another bedroom.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

FOUR PEOPLE PER BEDROOM

**** yeah, I'm shacking up with Zeta.

more like three. we got at least four couches and plenty of floor.

Posted by Klarth

I never sleep.

Posted by Ant

every room has to have an xbox and a football

Posted by Omni

Quoting The X: FOUR PEOPLE PER BEDROOM

**** yeah, I'm shacking up with Zeta.

Haha, I feel bad for whoever has to stay with me. I'm annoying.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Omni: Haha, I feel bad for whoever has to stay with me. I'm annoying.

I honestly doubt you could be less annoying than me.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: And thus, the perfect household which will likely be the further thing from perfect.

Huh, I actually agree with that list and your reasoning. Good show.

Except for me Iris would be that person I'd talk about playing rpgs with and never actually play them. Ever. Which sucks because most of them seem cool. All of this while she's doing your laundry of course.

Also, my list still stands completely, only I'd add Omni.

Posted by Iris

All I ask is that you bring your own clothes down to the laundry room so I don't have to look for them. :(

Quoted post: All I ask is that you bring your own clothes down to the laundry room so I don't have to look for them.

idk, that's asking a lot. I still only manage to throw them over the railing at my house... and even then. Maybe you should learn to be a better woman?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: idk, that's asking a lot. I still only manage to throw them over the railing at my house... and even then. Maybe you should learn to be a better woman?

you sir live the life of a *** and I envy you greatly.

g[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d or a[COLOR="Lime"]s[/COLOR]s, you decide.

a[COLOR="White"]ss go[/COLOR]d

Posted by Dexter

You need someone to be gay with as well as someone to take Amy off your hands when Fate's showing you her pretty face.

Quoted post: as well as someone to take Amy off your hands

welcome to a few months ago

Posted by Dexter

Whoa, hold up...what?

like, I can't remember when, but I was like "why're we going out when we're basically still just best friends?" and she was like "idk" so then I was like "well, why not just stick with that since I don't wanna do the boyfriend stuff anymore" and she was like "k"

and here we are.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Ant: every room has to have an xbox and a football

Why the hell would we want a football when we have xbox?

I wouldn't live with any of you, simply because I wouldn't want any of you *****es in my house. Also I don't really know most of the members enough to consider something that large. Maybe Grave, but I haven't even talked to him lately. :(

But I wouldn't mind being neighbours with most of the members here. It'd be an interesting experience, that is, if you are the same in real life as you are online.

Quoted post: Why the hell would we want a football when we have xbox?

whoosh

Posted by Klarth

American (i.e. fake) football, Kit.

Posted by Kit

Why the hell would we want an American football when we have xbox?

again, whoosh. go back and read some of my conversations with x and ant about xbawks

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Kit;739460]Why the hell would we want an American football when we have xbox?
Because Xboxes are way too big to throw!

Posted by Trigger

Trigger, of course!

Posted by Fate

I don't know if you'd wanna live with me, Vamp. I think we'd fight over Xbox usage.

But I'm always at work so :(.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I wouldn't fight with anybody here over Xbox usage, we'd both have our own.:)

Posted by Kit

There's a limited number of plug sockets though! :(

Quoted post: I don't know if you'd wanna live with me, Vamp. I think we'd fight over Xbox usage.

You're not there to play xbox anyways. Though we'd likely have more than one, and I typically sleep during the day and play games/work late at night. It's all milhouse.

Posted by Lemuria

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I typically sleep during the day and play games/work late at night. It's all milhouse.

Vamp, are you related to me?

IF ONLY