DUDE!!! IN A FEW MORE WEEKS!!!

Posted by KoH

I get a 360 in a few more weeks, man. I'm just waiting on a monitor upgrade to enjoy the great HD technology. And suggestions for my first game? Been thinking of Dead Rising, to be honest. Something about kicking zombie's asses just interests the crap out of me...

Posted by brownoystercult

Sweet dude, it'll be awesome. My first game was Fight Night Round 3, and it was a pretty **** solid title. Umm, it really depends what kind of genre you like.

Since I know you like shooters (used to play CS: Source with you all the time), I'd really really recommend Perfect Dark Zero. It'll be fun on Xbox Live, and should leave a pretty good first impression.

Posted by KoH

Wait... Roinkz? lmao, what in the ****ing hell happened to your name?

My friend got PDZ. He said it was ***ly. I'll probably get that and Dead Rising. *** I WANT TO KILL SOME ZOMBIES.

Woah, I just looked up games coming out for the 360. **** it all, I'm getting Splinter Cell Double Agent man.

What ****es me off is how much better games on the 360 look compared to the PC in some cases, despite my PC being more powerful. Better art techniques? EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS.

My new name is awesome. Haha.

Yeah, well Dead Rising ****ing rules man, I downloaded the demo off of the marketplace and it ruled. I must've played it 5 times, in 15 minute sessions because the demo continued to time out.

Double Agent looks really, really awesome, I can't wait to play it on Live. Gears of War also looks sick as all hell.

Prey on a low spec PC looks better than it does on an Xbox 360. But I guess that's just that game. If you have a really high spec PC, it'll definitely look better on the PC (i.e. Oblivion). Either way, I prefer playing on a game console, opposed to the PC.

Prey comparison for PC and 360: http://www.gamespot.com/features/6154261/p-2.html

Posted by Random

ILL HAVE TO GET A 360 TOO AND XBL!!! YEAAAAA..!!!

KoH.. We must setup major LAN PARTIES!!! YEAAAAA!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

CoD2. Though if you're getting it in a few more weeks, there's quite a few good games coming out around then, like SC, Gears, CoD3, FEAR, Tony Hawk (if you like that kinda stuff), etc.

Either way, inform me when you get it and we'll have some matches on Live.

I think I'd wait for CoD 3..since it is coming out in November.

The only problem is, if it isn't good, then people will stick to CoD 2 for Live. I think it'll be a fantastic game and just as successful as the second on Live.

Plus, it's still a whopping $60 and it's been out for like a year now, wait till CoD 3 comes out and get that for $60 instead.

Get 'em both, since they're two different games.

Posted by s0ul

Don't get Perfect Dark Zero, it's terrible.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Dead Rising or Saint's Row would be the games I'd get. Then again, if you're going to get on life, Project Gotham Racing rocks. And, of course, Tetris Worlds (not a 360 title, but, oh well) is always the best. ALWAYS.

Posted by Moogs

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is a good one. And Gears of War get that one, I am getting it I know it will be awesome...

You get it yet dude?

Posted by Fate

WELCOME TO THE COOL PEOPLE CROWD, KOH.

For a good Live experience, try yourself some GRAW. For a game that lasts virtually forever and is a **** fine purchase for your buck, Oblivion is where it's at. I did hear Dead Rising was pretty neat. You could try Condemned, too.

Posted by Axis

Hell, if you want a really good Live experience, wait 3 more weeks or so. Call of Duty 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Gears of War all come out within a week of eachother.

Posted by GameMiestro

If you like blowing up things, get Gears of War when it comes out. I heard Ghost Recon was a pretty good game, too.

Quoted post: Call of Duty 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, and Gears of War all come out within a week of eachother.

Best week in video games ever? yes.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am getting a job Friday. Hopefully soon after Christmas I'll buy myself a 360. I gotta worry about Christmas gifts for other people beforehand though.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Panic]I am getting a job Friday. Hopefully soon after Christmas I'll buy myself a 360. I gotta worry about Christmas gifts for other people beforehand though.

It's the middle of October. Will people honestly care that much if you don't get them all Christmas presents?

Posted by WackoHater2

No, but it's nice to give them things. Especially my close friends. They mean so much to me. More than an Xbox anyway.

Posted by Fate

If they really cared about you they would let you get an Xbox. :mad:

Posted by WackoHater2

Lol. They don't care if I get them anything. Most of them just give me a card or a "Merry Christmas" but I enjoy making people happy before myself.

Posted by GameMiestro

It's the thought that counts.

Especially the thought of that shiny new XBox, just out of reach.

Posted by WackoHater2

XD I gotta worry abouy my girlfriends gift before anything though. Xbox 360s included. It costs like $260, so that's gonna take some saving. I have like $40 already.

Posted by GameMiestro

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Core-Video-Game-System-XBOX-360-CORE_W0QQitemZ290041065932QQihZ019QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See? You can just buy it for a penny on EBay...

Posted by WackoHater2

Those bids will go up into the thousands soon. Plus, I cannot become a member of eBay because I do not have a credit card to sign up.

Posted by Dexter

Most of the material I purchase these days is from eBay and Amazon. I don't know what I'd do without my debit card and Paypal. The things I get online are simply too difficult or impossible to get from around here.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Princess Fate][COLOR=skyblue]WELCOME TO THE COOL PEOPLE CROWD, KOH.

For a good Live experience, try yourself some GRAW. For a game that lasts virtually forever and is a **** fine purchase for your buck, Oblivion is where it's at. I did hear Dead Rising was pretty neat. You could try Condemned, too.[/COLOR]
I... wasn't already...?

Condemned: I have it on PC and personally, my sweet beauty of a computer can run pretty much ****ed near anything without a bump... except Oblivion. Which, thanks to my need for everything to be turned up at its maximum specs, runs with slight lag issues. Whatever, I'm still in love with my electronical ***dess.

Games I've ordered: Dead Rising (probably the main reason I got a 360 so soon) and Perfect Dark Zero.

Jesus these games cost a lot retail... Ebay rocks though.

Edit: Oh ****, comes tomorrow (the 360) and also add Saints Row to the game list due to online capabilities. 8-) Who wishes to game with meh?

Btw, thank you.. whoever it was that last repped me on my original post in this thread. I swear to *** I need to keep better track of this ****.

Well, I sorta bumped the thread..

Posted by KoH

Guess what I got today... THE 360. Gonna head over to Fry's to pick up Dead Rising in a few hours or so too. PM me for my XBL usertag. I don't want randoms bothering me.

Edit: Randoms as in random people, not THE Random. Love ya buddy.

Too lazy to PM you. Just send it to me and we'll have a few matches in whatever once you buy some online games.