Weird request...

Posted by KoH

But hey, could I like, have my join date reverted back to the actual join date? :) I feel kinda weird calling people noobs and idiots when they look at my join date and see that I joined only a year or more ago. Kinda ruins my parade, ya know?

Posted by Xenos

When was your original join date?

Posted by Linkman

A lot of members have done this. Just PM Jesse and tell him to change it to whatever it was.

Posted by Poison

In the spirit of requests...can I have my name in pink without being banned?

Posted by Linkman

no

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Why not? Colored usernames could be fun...[/COLOR]

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting KoH: But hey, could I like, have my join date reverted back to the actual join date? :) I feel kinda weird calling people noobs and idiots when they look at my join date and see that I joined only a year or more ago. Kinda ruins my parade, ya know?

Just hope that Jesse doesn't set your join date to 4 Jan 2007, just to be 'wacko'.

Posted by KoH

Uh, what if you kinda sorta forgot your join date? :p Any help? Wasn't it like, 2002-2003 sometime?

Posted by Dexter

You have to buy the right to get a coloured username.

Posted by Klarth

Coloured usernames are a dim idea.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I concur with Klarth. Especially since there's only a handful of colours that even remotely look good on grey. Plus, we do have coloured usernames. They're green. Want a different colour? Click your name. NOW IT'S ORANGE! TADA!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Poison: In the spirit of requests...can I have my name in pink without being banned?

You're not Mr. Pink, I'm Mr. Pink. You may as well be Mr. Brown.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: You have to buy the right to get a coloured username.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Knowing Jesse, there will be an inflation in about 3...2...1... :p: [/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: Uh, what if you kinda sorta forgot your join date? :p Any help? Wasn't it like, 2002-2003 sometime?

That's sad that you don't remember!! How about I just guess...October 5th, 2006!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Dexter: You have to buy the right to get a coloured username.

That'll be $19.95 at da window please!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: That'll be $19.95 at da window please!!! :D

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Do Senior members (member of VGC for more than a year) get a credit for that? ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ooops!!! Inflation time. That'll be $666 at da window please!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

Hell, change my join year to 2002 while you're at it. I remember being 12 when I first joined here.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith]That's sad that you don't remember!! How about I just guess...October 5th, 2006!!! :D:D:D

:D :D :D I'm gonna kick your ***!

Nah, I'm just kidding, buddy. I'll admit you being "da" king of "da" "wackos" if you change my join date to like, December of 2001. Yeah, 2001 sounds about right...

Posted by Fate

Quoting Raptor: You're not Mr. Pink, I'm Mr. Pink. You may as well be Mr. Brown.

And I'm Mr. Vain. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

I knew Fate was a trap.

Posted by KoH

I like Zeta's post because it actually didn't make a shred of sense.

Posted by Zeta

A trap is a guy that looks like a woman. Fate said she's Mr.Vain. Last time I checked, Mr= A guy.

And thnx for changing my join year, Jesse. <3 u, u crazy wacko.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]A trap is a guy that looks like a woman. Fate said she's Mr.Vain. Last time I checked, Mr= A guy.

And thnx for changing my join year, Jesse. <3 u, u crazy wacko.

Trap is totally an Advance Wars term...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Trap is totally an Advance Wars term...

Admiral Ackbar term*

Posted by Hyper

Request fulfilled, thread locked.