One year

Posted by WackoHater2

I know that most of your probably don't care, but yesterday, October 3rd, 2006, was my girlfriend Amber and I's one year anniversary. It was really special to me because I have never made it that long with someone before. Anyway, VGC is special to me as well, so I figured I'd share with you guys. I expect a lot of critisism from a lot of you, but I don't really care.

Posted by jefferey shalome

that explains what you said previously. ;)

Posted by WackoHater2

First I said you guys didn't care, than I said I didn't care. Different story there Jeff. :)

Posted by Raptor

livejournal get

Posted by WackoHater2

I have a MySpace. Same thing. But it doesn't mean as much to me as VGC. VGC is like my second home. I love this place a lot.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: I have a MySpace. Same thing.

...No.

[quote]But it doesn't mean as much to me as VGC. VGC is like my second home. I love this place a lot.

You'll get over it!

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Raptor: You'll get over it!

I've been here for 4 ****ing years and I haven't gotten over it.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

<---coming up on 7 years. i'm pathetic.

(i was around for the old boards in 2000)

Posted by Killer Jordo

G'job mate. Hope you two have another year of bliss.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting rivercitytecmo: <---coming up on 7 years. i'm pathetic.

(i was around for the old boards in 2000)

I've been here almost that long (was active in the chats but never the forums until they had just moved from the text boards to a "real" forum or whatever) and.. I've gotten over it, I guess, since I've been more or less gone for a good 3+ years there.

I just have few other good places to go online, most places end up revealing that they suck once I'm there for awhile, and this place actually seems to have some genuinely worthwhile folk.

anyway, grats, random Panic dude.

Posted by Zeta

Oh yeah, Panic, for your anniversary present you should stick it in her pooper.

Posted by NeXidala

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!

Zeta, I think he rathers wait until it's special. ;)
[spoiler]DO IT NOW![/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

When is sex special?

Posted by Dexter

I can't get over VGC, either. We've been together so long. I'm very committed to it and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. This isn't some silly infatuation like so many other people have when they think their in love. This is true. This is forever. I would never leave you. You're there for me when times are rough, when I need someone to talk to; to share my life with and listen to. You know me so well, VGC, my secrets and my desires. Don't you ever leave me.

muah!

Posted by KoH

Wait... Um... Didn't Panic just join recently...? He's that much into VGC in such a short amount of time? Jesus, dude, you sure you have a girlfriend?

Edit: Woah! My entire post consists of questions! OUTSTANDING!!!

Posted by Dexter

I was into VGC within a year. I think by that time I had finally gotten to know all the major characters. I certainly didn't have a history by that time though.

Posted by Ant

I wouldn't say I became "well known" for at least 2 or so. It takes time kids.

Anyways, uhh...thumbs up on your teenage love!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I love VGC too. I've been a member of many forums, but this is the one I kept coming back at. I've been viewing the boards since 2004 and joined in early 2005. I've almost been here for 2 years and even if there wasen't a lot of members that liked me when I registered (even got banned) I kept posting here, because it's the only place that has good topics and does not have 90% of the posts in the community section.

Oh yeah congrats panic. Have sex with her to celebrate that ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Give her some paper.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm going to seduce her and sex her up.

Too bad for you, Panic, that I'm really attractive and am serious.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sapphire Rose: I'm going to seduce her and sex her up.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'll get the coffin.[/COLOR]

Posted by Hammered On

Well that's good.. I guess you can be considered "going steady" now. :p

Posted by Slade

It suprises me that you like this place that much, Panic. And then I remember that I'm hooked and it's like 'oh, right.'

Posted by G-Sides

SO WHERE ARE THEY GOING FOR THEIR HONEYMOON, WHICH ARCADE [/triumph]
[spoiler]seemed appropriate[/spoiler]