A pussy named Charles

Posted by WackoHater2

Okay, there is this kid at my school, he is 15 I believe. He rides on my girlfriends bus. He is always bothering her. Calling her names, throwing things at her, and it doesn't bother her, but it bothers me. I know that he is scared of me for a few reasons. One, he won't say anything to her when I am around. Two, he won't say anything to her unless he has a lot of his friends around. Three, the other day, I rode her bus to her house. He had his friend stay on the bus with him because he was afraid I was gonna mess him up when I got off. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I was gonna get my friend James (really strong dude) and go to his house, wait about a block away, and when he comes out, beat the crap out of him. I am gonna be 18 soon though, and I don't wanna have a criminal record. Another option, paintball his house. Easy to get caught though. Anyone have any really good, semi-legal, creative ideas for me?

Posted by jefferey shalome

verbal abuse. photoshop some pictures of one of your friends and make it look like you shanked him in the eye. thatll get the punk to shut up.
maybe go all *** father on his *** and cut his dogs head off.

Posted by Zac

Can't your girlfriend defend herself?

Posted by WackoHater2

I won't hurt an animal! That's cruel. And I can't ever verbally abuse him, because he is always with a gang of his friends. I will get jumped by like 12 guys.

[quote=Zac]Can't your girlfriend defend herself?

She refuses to, she thinks the whole thing is funny. I find it ignorant, and I want that a-hole to pay. Sorry if this is a double post.

Posted by Axis

Why not be mature about it and talk to him?

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Axis: Why not be mature about it and talk to him?

I've tried. He just yells about how I am not his father and how he won't listen to a damn word I say.

Posted by Raptor

I thought this thread was going to be about a girl who calls her pussy Charles.

Posted by WackoHater2

That would have been more interesting, Raptor. Sorry to disappoint you. Actually, people all call the kid "Butch" I guess he thinks it sounds tougher.

Posted by jefferey shalome

thou must sick upon the gnave a hound of demonic proportions. hopefully sherlock holmes wont muck it up for you.

Posted by Linko_16

... How about you @#$%ing ignore him? What's he going to do? If it doesn't bother her, don't let it bother you.

Posted by Arcadios

Being the bigger man is overrated.

Posted by Linko_16

This is a dumb **** reason to kick someone's ***. So he's a moron, who cares?

Posted by WackoHater2

I would love to fight him. I think I will get my friend James here next Saturday and do it. It will be a massacre. Sounds fun.

Posted by Arcadios

No.
Don't bother with it.
He's not worth the time.

Posted by WackoHater2

You just told me to kick his ***. Whatever. For now, I will just be quiet.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Take him down if you have the power and are willing to deal with the consequences of either A) getting caught or B) getting jumped later.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have the power to. I could hurt him bad. I am ready to deal with the consequences.. but I don't wanna get jumped. Getting jumped is no fun.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, deleted that part once I was under the influence of a moment.
Think about it and don't be reckless.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Panic: I have the power to. I could hurt him bad. I am ready to deal with the consequences.. but I don't wanna get jumped. Getting jumped is no fun.

Instill fear in him somehow. Leave your mark over his house, like with the paintball gun idea, threaten him face-to-face, etc. etc.

Posted by WackoHater2

Or maybe I could get someone to kidnap his mom and leave her in the woods with a note, telling him, if she ever made it out of the woods not to mess with anyone again, he might just regret it. Good idea? Bad idea?

Posted by Gollum

I think you should grow the **** up, and realize that "beating the **** out of him" is not the answer to everything, or pretty much anything. Talk to him, or get your girlfriend to talk to him, but stop being stupid. Or alternatively, get over it. Your girlfriend obviously doesn't mind, so I say tough titties if you do!!

Posted by Zeta

Play mind games with him. Psych him out.

Posted by Killer Jordo

So this is your Malfoy eh Panic? Just go up to him. Even when he is with friends. And tell him to screw off or else you'll kick his ***. Maybve bet your strong friend to come with you as a - er whats the word? Extra motivator? That's the one.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm no good at mind games. Any ideas what I should do to psych him out? Because that is a good idea Zeta.

Posted by Arcadios

Word of advise.
Don't take advise from Killer Jordo.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm taking advice from Zeta.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Panic: I'm no good at mind games. Any ideas what I should do to psych him out? Because that is a good idea Zeta.

lol I really have no clue, since I don't use my mind that often. :cookie:

Posted by Ant

In instances of bullying that involved me being the "victim" I would ignore them. But after enough years of taking sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t, I just flip out on them now if they do it for long enough. Although I think I've only had this happen once since High School, it's a fairly effective way of freaking the person out. I've never been a fight before though, so I don't have any useful advice in that area. But if you are going to threatin him, don't say you'll hurt him in any way, just go on and on about how you've dealt with assh[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]les like him your entire life, etc.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait around a corner until he comes by. It's best to map his day so you know exactly where he'll be and when. This is perfect if you're both in school because it makes your job easier. Anyways, run home, get a bat, and wait around a corner. When you hear him come, continue to wait until you just begin to see him emerge. Then lunge out and strike him in the shins with every ounce of strength you have. I assume this isn't much, but you should at least stun him and make him say ow. While he's distracted with the moderate amount of pain you inflicted on him with a steel bat, hit him again in the same place. Continue hitting him until you break the bone. If you're too weak to do that... just, I don't know, hit him in the face and run away making monkey sounds. You may not have hurt him, but he'll now think you're insane. Which is just as good.

Should work.

Posted by Ant

I thought Vampiro was going to give the advice Grandpa and Herman give Bart when he goes to war with Nelson. Sigh...what a disappointment.

Water balloons don't have the affect they did ten years ago.

Posted by cas

Guns.

Just go Columbine on his ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WARNING! INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT!

As someone who was retarded enough to make one of these threads in the past (albeit with better reasons than you've listed), trust me when I say its not worth it. Having any sort of criminal record this early in your life will screw you over pretty much the rest of your days. Is that really something you want to risk for a girl who chances are you'll never see again after highschool?

If she doesnt care, let it go. If it gets to the point where there is a vaible reason tobe concerned, there a numerous other avenues of recourse that DONT require you to look like a douchebag.

Posted by Speedfreak

If this is how you deal with your problems then you deserve a criminal record.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Tell your mom

Posted by Pit

Not for nothing but that's the dumbest reasons. The whole point of this is to "protect" your girlfriend, etc. He's what, 15, maybe he has a crush on her or something, or is jealous of you. No, but see here, he doesn't really get to her, which is the point of you doing this. I could understand if she was bothered at all, I mean maybe she is, slightly, but not enough to the point where she'd wish harm upon him. I mean, if you're doing this to boost your own ego, by beating on someone who is 15, while you being the bigger 17 year old obviously, then have fun.

If he's scared of you, that should be enough. Don't be such a pussy and beat up a kid who's ****ing 2 years younger than you. That age difference won't be much maybe if you were like 27 and him 25, but this kid is probably still going through bodily changes, etc, and is probably smaller than you because of this. Pussy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Axis: Why not be mature about it and talk to him?

Here's how you know you are on various websites too long... I read that as:

Quoting Axis: Why not be masturbate about it and talk to him?

Dont ask why, I've got no clue.

And Panic, either ignore him or verbally abuse him. It seems like most people do that, so it might work..... maybe.

Posted by Philsdad

Take a really large catapult and launch him into the ocean.

Posted by Pit

or, masturbate in his food.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I heartily endorse the two posts above mine.

I retract what I said earlier. If you're so stupid that all you can think is DURR FIGHT KILL SMASH DURR then its better if you're gone from society anyway. So go ahead and fight him and get tossed in juvie. It'll be one less moron on the streets.

Posted by maian

Your girlfriend is laughing at him. If you think it's such a bad thing, just laugh at it too. I'd rather enjoy someone's retardedness, then "beat the **** out of him* which would most likely cause further problems. If the guy's afraid of you, just intimidate him, and make it look like you're actually serious.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am not doing anything. I just got new information tonight, and it's best to just forget about it. Can someone close this thread?

Posted by Arcadios

Tell me this info.

Posted by WackoHater2

If I fight the kid I'll have a lot of people on me. End of story. Close please.

****, too bad you didn't realise this too late.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's not too late, what do you mean?

You're an idiot.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know I am an idiot, but it's not too late to stop myself fighting him.

Posted by Pit

So I guess you're he pussy who's afraid of getting jumped. Pussy.

A pussy named Panic lolol

Posted by Klarth

I think you should build a rocket ship and put him in the rocket ship, and blast him off to the moon. That'll teach him!

Posted by Pit

he has to get the highest score in tetris though

Posted by GameMiestro

Whatever you do, don't panic.

Or do panic. You know what I mean.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: Or do panic.

That would be masturbation for him.

Posted by Kit

Just don't bother, unless your girlfriend actually starts to care, then threaten him or something.

Posted by WackoHater2

Her and I have decided to drop the whole thing. It's just smarter, and one less thing to worry about. But thanks for the good suggestions. I like the ones involving masterbating in his food, and beating him with a bat.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Panic: Or maybe I could get someone to kidnap his mom and leave her in the woods with a note, telling him, if she ever made it out of the woods not to mess with anyone again, he might just regret it. Good idea? Bad idea?

... You are the biggest freak I know. Go kill yourself.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Linko_16: ... You are the biggest freak I know. Go kill yourself.

Well I was gonna say that they should rape her too.. but I am not demented.. just a little sick.

Quoted post: ... You are the biggest freak I know. Go kill yourself.

That was great.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: ... You are the biggest freak I know. Go kill yourself.

One thing I never understood about the internets was in a forum someone usually has the cliched remark of go kill yourself.

Honestly, I don't see how that's an insult or would the person even consider killing themselevs. It's just stupid. I mean, come on, would you kill yourself if I said go kill yourself.

Think about it. Idiot.

[spoiler]lol idiot[/spoiler]

Posted by Zeta

Hey Pit, go kill yourself.

Quoted post: One thing I never understood about the internets was in a forum someone usually has the cliched remark of go kill yourself.

Honestly, I don't see how that's an insult or would the person even consider killing themselevs. It's just stupid. I mean, come on, would you kill yourself if I said go kill yourself.

Think about it. Idiot.

It's funny because Linko is one of the biggest freaks on this site. Lurk moar, then lynch yourself, jigaboo.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Pit: One thing I never understood about the internets was in a forum someone usually has the cliched remark of go kill yourself.

Think about it. Idiot.

[spoiler]lol idiot[/spoiler]

It's an insult such that, because he has been seriously considering doing harm to innocent people, he has no place in society and would leave it a better place if he ended his life.

Posted by Fate

[COLOR=skyblue]Ur cool Linko lol[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Um.

k.

Stop prickifying this thread. Christ.

Posted by Pit

Jesus Christ, I can't believe Linko thought I was being serious. ****ing pickifying mother****er.

Posted by Linko_16

I knew you were kidding. I mostly just felt like saying that, since you made me think about it.

The prickification is actually all your fault.

Posted by Fate

I was talking about what you said to Panic.

Posted by Klarth

Hey, Fate, can I nullify your opinion?

Posted by Fate

You can try if you like. Linko and I are friends, so I can tell him he sucks and it would actually mean something.

Posted by Klarth

I was speaking in general terms. Circumstance be ****ed.

Posted by Speedfreak

I'll do it for you!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Princess Fate: I was talking about what you said to Panic.

Oh, then I stand corrected. The prickification is, in fact, on me.

Quoting Princess Fate: [color=skyblue]You can try if you like. Linko and I are friends, so I can tell him he sucks and it would actually mean something.

no u suck. <3
[/color]

Posted by Fate

I don't care what you say to Pit, you silly bean.

Linko is very bean-like, isn't he? My world has been turned on it's ear. But not unexpectedly.

Posted by theblobishere92

get in his face if your under 18 push him around a little bit call him names... if you can take it... let him throw the first punch, then you could use "self defence" as a defence... in court =)