Study shows the incompetent really have no clue

Posted by Arwon

[url=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/01/18/MN73840.DTL]It explains so, so much[/url]

Posted by The Judge

Huh. That was actually pretty interesting.

Looks like I'm wacked.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

sweet. i'm not incompetent. finally, no confidence in any of my abilities pays off.

Posted by cas

I recognize incompetence in my coworker, does this make me competent?

Posted by Arwon

Cow orker.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: subjects who scored at the 10th percentile on the grammar test ranked themselves at the 67th percentile in the ability to 'identify grammatically correct standard English,'' and estimated their test scores to be at the 61st percentile.

Owned!

Posted by Hammered On

Amusing.. and true.. now that I think about it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I really have no clue that I'm incompetent, there for I am incompetent...aka...a wacko. :D:D:D

Posted by mis0

I know I'm not incompetent now. I thought I surely got no higher than a C on a test I took last week, but I got the results back today and I made the highest score not just in my own class, but even when compared to all the other classes. (99% on a fairly difficult 100 question exam :cool:)

Posted by Lord of Spam

The entire time I was reading it, I was paranoid that I was missing some sort of joke where there were tons of mistakes, and it was supposed to make you feel superior, then point out how stupid you were. So either I am incompetent and didnt notice it, or im not and i overthought it.

Posted by Speedfreak

I frequently find that I am not as good as I think at some things and that most people are, in fact, worse than I am at others when I thought we were all about the same.

WHAT AM I?

Posted by cas

Quoting Speedfreak:
WHAT AM I?

a freak. on speed. :D

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Hah, I'm totally not incompetent. I'm not even reading that because I am confident in my abilities, probably moreso than others.

[spoiler]joke[/spoiler]

Posted by Zeta

Wait, so since I'm constantly acknowleding how stupid I am, that means I'm not incompetent?

Posted by Klarth

I looked at the thread title and thought "...no ****".