I dunno if I can post this.. but...

Posted by WackoHater2

Does anyone know how I can get someone's e-mail and password for MySpace? or mess with their profile a little bit? I don't wanna destroy it, just mess around to make the dude really mad.

Posted by Gollum

Ask him. Otherwise, no.

Posted by NeXidala

Try to hack onto his e-mail first. That MIGHT be easier. If you manage to hack onto his e-mail click the "Forgot Password" thing. Don't mess with anyother e-mails EXCEPT that one! After you get the password make sure you completely delete the message and BEGIN!

Posted by KoH

lmao, I love how the term "hack" is thrown around every day by people who, in all honesty, don't really know what it means. Especially when it's used by people who obviously don't know what they're talking about in general. :)

Simple facts about "hacking" *ahem*

1.) What you want to do, although it seems petty, is still a crime and you can be prosecuted for it.

2.) "Hacking" emails isn't easy. You must be insane to think it is. Unless your target is someone of unreasonable stupidity, it's very unlikely that you can do that without having to mix a bit of resources.

3.) In order to even start doing this you need intelligence. Something that, sad to say, a LOT of people lack here. I don't know you well enough to make that assumption about you... but from the very subject of this thread, I'd have to say that you're included in that "lot."

4.) Myspace? Come on, don't waste time on such trivial matters. Why waste our time and yours with such a lame site as that? Grow up, get over it. Life's too short to spend trying to crack into some teenage fad website.

And last, but not least...

5.) Best bet is to invite the person over to your house or go to a computer that person uses a lot and install a keylogger. If you don't know what a keylogger is, don't ask unless you want an even longer post than this one explaining why you should shut off your computer and begin flipping hamburgers.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am also forgetting this. It wasn't who I thought it was.

Posted by KoH

What?

Posted by WackoHater2

I wanted to mess with the guys profile because I thought he was this kid that I really hate. It turns out it's not him, so I don't care about messing with his MySpace no more.

Posted by Trigger

For someone you hate, you sure pay the kid a lot of attention.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Trigger: For someone you hate, you sure pay the kid a lot of attention.

What do you mean?

Posted by KoH

If you hate someone, you generally don't pay attention to them. When you pay attention to someone you dislike it generally makes them happy to see what a pain they are to you and then make a purposeful effort to annoy you even more.

Posted by Trigger

Ding, ding, ding!

Posted by RandomizeR

all I have to say is ROFL

Posted by Boner

Quoting Panic: I wanted to mess with the guys profile because I thought he was this kid that I really hate. It turns out it's not him, so I don't care about messing with his MySpace no more.

Soooo....waitaminute.... You mean to tell us that you were ready to **** with someone's accout because you thought you hated them, and come to find out it wasn't even the right guy? I suggest next time you walk up and down your "15 steps" to blow off some steam and think about the situation before you go and openly make yourself look like a complete ******* moron on the internet.

Posted by Slade

Haha didn't this happen with the "girlfriend getting picked-on on the bus" incident?

I want to say something like "grow up" but that doesn't do justice to the amount of change you would have to undergo for me to consider you a competent person.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting KoH: If you hate someone, you generally don't pay attention to them.

You could not possibly be any more wrong. Hate is an extremely powerful emotion which requires a hell of a lot of attention and concentration on the subject of said hatred just to maintain.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Bingo. The word you're looking for, KoH, is indifference.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Boner: Soooo....waitaminute.... You mean to tell us that you were ready to **** with someone's accout because you thought you hated them, and come to find out it wasn't even the right guy? I suggest next time you walk up and down your "15 steps" to blow off some steam and think about the situation before you go and openly make yourself look like a complete ******* moron on the internet.

I don't have 15 steps anymore! I moved! Can everyone stop with that please. It really is annoying.

Posted by Klarth

Can I be on your top 8?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor]You could not possibly be any more wrong. Hate is an extremely powerful emotion which requires a hell of a lot of attention and concentration on the subject of said hatred just to maintain.
I openly admit that I misused the word "hate." I was throwing around so many words there that I, not only misused the word "hate," but I also had made an obvious grammar mistake in the first few sentences.

And btw, I didn't mean "indifference" I actually meant "dislike." Although yeah, indifference would've been better used in the sentence, my original intent was to use a far less potent version of "hate" yet still refer to Panic's obvious (and childish I might add) dislike of the person.

Last point: Stop picking on my misuse of vocab. If you must, refer to grammar mistakes that I make. 'Cause I made one in my original post that, apparently, no one caught...

Edit: Actually, let's not even focus on that ****. Let's focus on Panic instead.

Posted by Malevolence

When I was in 4th grade, I heard my bus driver to school tell a girl not to say they hate someone, because it is a "very powerful word and emotion." Yeah Panic, Yeah... You just got told by a bus driver. :o

Posted by WackoHater2

I know how strong a word hate is. There are only a few people I hate. 4 to be exact. I'd love to see them die a horrible death and then crap on their graves when they are buried.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Panic: I know how strong a word hate is. There are only a few people I hate. 4 to be exact. I'd love to see them die a horrible death and then crap on their graves when they are buried.

Yet if they happened to die a day after you said this, you'd feel a vast amount of guilt.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nope, not one bit of guilt. Believe me. They would deserve it. I would laugh so hard if I were to see them die. I am a sick person. Sorry for being me.

Posted by Klarth

YOU'RE AN ANGSTY LITTLE BOY.

Posted by Hyper

CAN I BE ON YOUR TOP HATE 8

Posted by KoH

[quote=Panic]Nope, not one bit of guilt. Believe me. They would deserve it. I would laugh so hard if I were to see them die. I am a sick person. Sorry for being me.
***, stop trying to be some sort of badass. I don't think a single person believes you. If you were given an option to either kill a person you thought you "hated" or let them live I can guarantee that you would let them live. Of course, this assumes that you can think of the people who actually love and/or care about him rather than your own selfish and immature desires.

Actually, on second thought, I very much doubt you could handle such a concept as "hate." I'm very confident in believing that you barely can comprehend any emotion at all. This isn't necessarily an attack on you personally, although it's a slight bonus, but rather a true statement that a person of your age (14 methinks) is too young to have enough experience with such matters.

Btw, I'm not saying that I do. **** knows that I, even now, can not still fully understand most emotions.

And change your ****ing signature. You probably think that nickelback is metal. Poser.

Posted by WackoHater2

First thing, I am 17. I am completely capable of understanding what hate is. You don't know me. And I couldn't care less if no one believes me. I know how I feel.

Second, Nickelback is not metal. Love Metal is the kind of music that HIM does, dumbass.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"Love Metal" isn't a genre, you *******. Christ. That's almost as bad as thinking nickleback is metal.

Posted by Slade

[quote]Love Metal is the kind of music that HIM does
That just went straight to number one as the most retarded thing I've heard all week.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Panic]And I couldn't care less if no one believes me. I know how I feel.

That alone got me to lol.