Bomb threat

Posted by WackoHater2

Can someone tell me why people are so freakin' stupid? Okay, today, someone from INSIDE my school called the police department to report a bomb in my school. The bomb squad came out, they had cops, dogs, even a helecopter. In the end, we had to sit outside in the heat for 2 and a half hours, and the kid that did it got arrested. I wanna beat the crap out of him.

Posted by Arcadios

Why?
I'd love the kid for that and he got arrested?
Protest.

Posted by WackoHater2

We had to call two ambulances in because two students passed out from the heat, and the nurse was out today. It's not funny. It ****es me off really bad.

Posted by Zeta

Haha, that happened in my school last year. Some kid threw a note containing a bomb threat into the staff room as a joke. He wasn't laughing when he was finally found out. Fag got expelled, possibly arrested too.

Posted by Arcadios

What was the temp?

Posted by WackoHater2

About 90. I thought spring was supposed to be cool. What happened to that? Also, in response to Zeta, my friend Jason wrote a bomb threat on the bathroom wall two years ago. Being smart, he told all kinds of students that he did it, so someone that he doesn't like founf out, went into the bathroom, and signed his name to it. Now he goes to alternative school. Jackarse.

Posted by Raptor

It's spring in New Jersey? Wow.

Posted by WackoHater2

I meant fall. I get the two confused. I dunno why. Anyway, it's still supposed to be cool. I am tired of the heat. I love the snow and the freezing temperatures.

Posted by Raptor

Oh, boohoo. It's so easy to ***** about something you have absolutely no control over, isn't it? At least you had a little break from the routine.

Posted by WackoHater2

Agreed. I enjoyed missing health, english, and history. I just feel bad for the kids that passed out.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Their own fault.

There is absolutely nothing to complain about here.

Posted by Dexter

People might get scarred out of reporting bomb threats from stories like these.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fun Fact: I'm the one who called. The kid who got arrested was not at fault. It was a clever sceme in which he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I rock. Bomb threats are fun.

Posted by Dexter

What was his motive? Attention? Did he sub-consciously want to get caught?

Posted by Random

BOMB THREATS ROCKD BECAUSE WE GOT OUT OF CLASS..

Actually we had a school shooting that never made the news.. We're an overlooked down I guess. But last year a guy walking around my school had a gun and police opened fire on him before he made it inside my school, but bullet fragments were in the school. OH AND THE CHILDREN WERE STILL IN THE SCHOOL.. NICE GOING YOU COP BASTARDS..

Posted by Klarth

Sucks to be attending American schools right now.

Why exactly is it that we never have shootings - Or, rather, they never make it to the news?

Because it's harder to actually get hold of a gun over here.

Posted by Dexter

Klarthians are not yet grim enough!

Posted by WackoHater2

The story that I heard from a reliable teacher is that the kid was in internal suspension (you sit in a room all day, do a little work, get in trouble for sleeping, stuff like that) and he called the police department from his cell phone and said "I am gonna blow up the high school and shoot the principal" and hung up. He then took the sim card out of his phone and was trading it with a lot of people. He didn't want it to stay in one place for too long so they couldn't find him. When the police finally tracked down the call, the kid had his sim card back. So at least he thought it out a bit. Still got caught though.

Posted by Dexter

That was his plan? To trade his sim card with multiple persons in hopes of confusion? Sounds like a plan some Saturday morning cartoon character would come up with, like that Timmy guy with the fairies.

Posted by Zeta

Wands and wings, floaty crowny things.

Posted by Lord of Spam

HI IM PANIC AND IM TOUGH CUZ I THREATEN TO BEAT PEOPLE UP ON THE INTERNET. WOOO YEAH IM SO HARDCORE **** YEAH

idiot

Posted by WackoHater2

I never threatened to beat anyone up in this thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"I wanna beat the crap out of him."

lol wut

Posted by WackoHater2

That wasn't being serious. I just say thay messing around sometimes.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

To quote many a mother everywhere:
"If you can't say anything nice/smart/understandable.... DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!"

Posted by WackoHater2

I can say things that are smart and understandable, just not always nice.

Now that's just not true.

Posted by WackoHater2

It is true. It's rare, but I say things that make sense.