Daily Post Challenge (Nid?)

Posted by DeeKay

Here...just to prove Nid wrong (and I wouldn't mind him taking me up on this to try and prove himself right), I'll fight anyone who'd be willing to post every other day, meaning a new post in this fight will arrive from one or the other of us every single day until the fight's conclusion.

Considering that I'm most recently living in a homeless shelter and walking three miles out of my way... in between working two separate jobs, I'm sure someone must have the feeling they can commit to this with just a fraction of the dedication I intend to put forth. Any takers?

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I don't sim anymore, sorry.

Posted by Ishy-ish

I haven't sim-battled in a while, but if I'm gonna bust Ishy out, you're gonna be the one to take him, DK. I just pray that my incosistent writer's blocks and massive retardation can even slightly compete with your three miles a day.

Huzzah! Let's do this.

Posted by DeeKay

hmm....that sounds awesome Ish! It's been quite some time since last we fought I'd positively love to go at it with you!....

...but I'mmonna take a nap first...lol.

I'll have the fight thread up tomorrow, unless you want arena, in which case be my guest.

And Ish....welcome back bud!