what ever happened to:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Sabredog, metalvox, skitzo, and netman

kthx

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)got angry, resigned, and left
2)dont know, but not here anymore (think he had an actual life develop)
3)busy with real life, still online somewhere i think
4)got ****y, left, rejoined as nm/de

Posted by G-Sides

what ever happened to:

saruman, foppy d, gollum, y2kmisfit, nep0, crazy canuck, coarse limely.

EDIT: and zargathos
EDIT: and evanc00li0 and nyar___thep

Posted by Zeta

Robot Jones was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title. :(

Posted by Arcadios

lawlz
I miss him so. :(

Posted by maian

Quoting G-Sides: what ever happened to:

EDIT: and zargathos
EDIT: and evanc00li0 and nyar___thep

well

Coarse is Prince Shondranai lol

didn't crazy canuck leave like two years ago? :(

Posted by brownoystercult

What happened to Jak Pattinson?

What ever happened to Uchiha Itachi?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: metalvox

Moved, got a job, etc.

Posted by Linkman

I miss Cyberdramon a.k.a Neo :(

Posted by Ant

I miss coromoro and Angelwing :(

Posted by The Judge

What ever happend to Face_in_the_Mirror lol

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

y2k got banned, remember?

He's been back a couple times since.

Posted by Xenos

Skitzo control shall be returning within a few months - I believe he is trying to get his apartment right now. I should call him up soon. :(

Posted by Breakman

What ever happened to ZERO (Zero Omega, Majin Zero) and PEACH? Those were the two greatest members ever.

And what about Lugia? He used to have like the most posts of anyone here, way back, then went to VGS for forever, then disappeared. I think he may have changed his name to Uchiha Itachi like someone mentioned, but way back then I didn't even know what Naruto was, so for all I remember it could have been any Japanese name.

Quoted post: And what about Lugia? He used to have like the most posts of anyone here, way back, then went to VGS for forever, then disappeared. I think he may have changed his name to Uchiha Itachi like someone mentioned, but way back then I didn't even know what Naruto was, so for all I remember it could have been any Japanese name.

He was an idiot that no one liked. Why would you want him back? But yeah, he changed his named to Itachi. Roinkz, back when he was at VGS, had the name Uchiha Itachi, or U-Itachi. Which ever.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=G-Sides]
Saruman faded away and left, Foppy disappeared one day two years ago, Gollum is still here as Irrelevant, nobody ever seemed to recognise who the **** nep0 was, Crazy Canuck is still occasionally around, Coarse still hangs out here.

What happened to Kiaprath, Chrono, Ultra Ultima, Necro, Michelangelo, Zargathos, Ears, Laminator and, dare I say, Kirbykid?

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Vampiro: He was an idiot that no one liked. Why would you want him back? But yeah, he changed his named to Itachi. Roinkz, back when he was at VGS, had the name Uchiha Itachi, or U-Itachi. Which ever.

I didn't say I wanted him back, I was just curious, seeing as he used to LIVE and BREATH these forums. Way back in 2001 or so, he was pretty cool, too; it was after he joined VGS that he became increasingly annoying and snobbish. But hey, whatever.

I recognize a lot of these names you're saying, haven't seen them in ages; some elude me for all the time I wasn't around. But hey, I still see some really old guys here and there, like Arwon and Steve.

Posted by Linkman

I remember this one member that was like obsessed with y2k. His screenname was Laundramat36 (or something..). I remember him being an idiot, but still, wonder where he went. I remember ****ing him off once long ago about spelling "Laundromat" wrong. Good times. :(

Posted by Raptor

Oh, lovely, another nostalgia thread. Anyone know what happened to the following posters?:

JTW
Oddjob/Blue Angel/Timberwolf
Wampa Lady/Lady Orca
Crimson64
MI6
Gou
Greasyhead
Suvaco
Stryker
Yoshifan
Tiptup
trian-xy
Mr. Mackey
Eatbugs
Superfox
Mr. Evil
Karbon Kitty
TRI-Link
dshwshr66
N64 Dude

I wish MI6 would come back. He knew his **** when it came to GoldenEye.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Chrono showed up a little bit this year.

What ever happened to King Nacho? :( He left as soon as we went to be hosted over on Stratos boards, that are now dead.

Where is cheese!!! :D:D

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Raptor: trian-xy

I talked to Trian for a long time after he left WoN on ICQ, but haven't talked to him in a year or so.

A few others that I would like to know what happened to:

Tuhn
Taleny
\/\/\/\/\/\Powerline/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Brotha Man
Viper
Mewtwo
Fido

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Death-By-Minnow...I remember that guy. I use to have fun Starcraft conversations with him, but he left quite quickly. I wish he'd come back :([/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

I almost met y2k in person a few months back, along with philsdad, and I deserve to be smacked for missing out on it. There were, like, 5 miles from me!

Angelwing should be back within the next two months. I would miss her, but since she's been gone from VGC, I've been talking to her even more (on the phone). I could say the same for Skitzo.

It was amusing, one day I was searching the Internet and I somehow came across Michelangelo on another forum.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Philsdad: I talked to Trian for a long time after he left WoN on ICQ, but haven't talked to him in a year or so.

A few others that I would like to know what happened to:

Tuhn
Taleny
\/\/\/\/\/\Powerline/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Brotha Man
Viper
Mewtwo
Fido

i actually think i remember hearing about mewtwo dying in a car wreck :s or that might've been him striving for publicity.

EDIT: i'd love to know where Peach went. i miss 'vivi says:' :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

What ever happened to...
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

:( He was da greatest hacker to ever walk da internet!!!!! He loved to destroy da WWWBards!!!!

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Vampiro: He was an idiot that no one liked. Why would you want him back? But yeah, he changed his named to Itachi. Roinkz, back when he was at VGS, had the name Uchiha Itachi, or U-Itachi. Which ever.

Yeah, I was referring to my old username as a joke when I listed it. Obviously Breakman was not.

Quoted post: I almost met y2k in person a few months back,

Me too. We went to the same concert, knew beforehand, but ended up missing each other. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with Phil at the upcoming Estrada show in Toronto.

Posted by Klarth

<- Jealous.

I'll be sure to shout "KLARTH FUKKEN RUUUUUUUUUUUUULES" during a quiet part... just for you, man. Then you'll, like, be there, but in spirit.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

nyarlathotep (mike) is still around, but he's got a life. he occasionally posts on ngsam.com and we both play nexuswar (nexuswar.com) together in the same faction ("black goat with 1000 young"). our message board for the faction is:
http://blackgoat.forumco.com/default.asp

if you join the game, let me know and we can invite you to join the faction. we're always looking for someone to sacrifice souls for the goat.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting rivercitytecmo: he occasionally posts on ngsam.com.

That place is deader than a rock!!! Any one want to bump
http://www.ngsam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=295

Help me try to get JLC back, aka Ian!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by MetalVox~55

Hi guys, whats up?

Posted by Pit

What ever happened to MetalVox?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Pit: What ever happened to MetalVox?

Think he died or something. I miss that guy. I hear pit was gay though.

Posted by Last Fog

what happened to:

WastemanPA
Happy_Meel
chimchimchim
forklift
Webmeister

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Breakman]What ever happened to ZERO (Zero Omega, Majin Zero) and PEACH? Those were the two greatest members ever.

And what about Lugia? He used to have like the most posts of anyone here, way back, then went to VGS for forever, then disappeared. I think he may have changed his name to Uchiha Itachi like someone mentioned, but way back then I didn't even know what Naruto was, so for all I remember it could have been any Japanese name.Lugia?! That dude never even posted here - he was all VGS. Get your forums straight.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Last Fog: what happened to:

WastemanPA
Happy_Meel
chimchimchim
forklift
Webmeister

I get the feeling you're making these people up for some bizarre reason!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Ravon and Lysander. :(

nyar will never return.

Posted by Axis

What ever happened to Lazy Guitar/Mesento?

Quoted post: What ever happened to Lazy Guitar/Mesento?

He still pops up on MSN from time to time. But I think he just stopped bothering with the net all together.

Posted by Klarth

Shame, really.

It really is. He was a cool guy who played some good music.

Posted by Fate

The only person I miss is The Duckfather.

Posted by Zeta

Whatever happened to MM Axel?