He has a nice arse.

Posted by Pit

nice *** indeed

Posted by Bebop

His skin is shinier than a black mans.

Posted by WackoHater2

Cool. Is that from Spider-Man 3?

Posted by Bebop

Well it's not from the film but it is Venom from the film, apparantly. It's test footage. Hence why he is dancing.

Posted by maian

I hope he doesn't look so fake in the movie.

=/

Being a test, though, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting maian: I hope he doesn't look so fake in the movie.

What the crap are you talking about? Did you not see his shiney arse?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Bebop: What the crap are you talking about? Did you not see his shiney arse?

yeah the arse was a tad shiney

looking forward to seeing what they can do with my fave marvel character though

Posted by WackoHater2

I heard that the Venom suit was like a purple Spider-Man suit a while back. I guess not. I had hoped not. That would have ruined it. Venom is muscular, and Spider-Man is not.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Panic: I heard that the Venom suit was like a purple Spider-Man suit a while back. I guess not. I had hoped not. That would have ruined it. Venom is muscular, and Spider-Man is not.

spidey will wear the symbiote for a bit of the film... but as it went in the comic and cartoon the symbiote was manipulating spideys mind, hence when he gets rid of it, it latches onto eddie brock creating venom.. so the dark spidey suit you heard of was correct in a sense, allthough it's peter parker wearing the symbiote for that part

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Venom was dancing? It looked more like he was shot and was about to faint 0_o

Yeah he's got a pretty big arse. :p: [/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting bazariah: spidey will wear the symbiote for a bit of the film... but as it went in the comic and cartoon the symbiote was manipulating spideys mind, hence when he gets rid of it, it latches onto eddie brock creating venom.. so the dark spidey suit you heard of was correct in a sense, allthough it's peter parker wearing the symbiote for that part

Thanks, makes sense.